• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Pal Park

Status
Not open for further replies.
Flora and Ashes
Then do you want a male...
Cradily?
Inventory: Park Balls x1, Remoraid (Male), Crawdaunt (Female), Lumineon (Female), Krabby (Female), Kabutops (Male)
Points for Encounter: 90
Total Points: 1995
Partner Pokémon: Zigzagoon

honestly, they kinda scare me.

*skips*

*is a picky bitch*

Flora and Ashes
Capture: 45 Points
The time has come for you to get your Rare Pokémon but you've been here so long I can't be bothered to write you a description so here take a male...
Prinplup
[Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Balls x1, Remoraid (Male), Crawdaunt (Female), Lumineon (Female), Krabby (Female), Kabutops (Male)
Total Points: 1905

Brock
Yeah, but still. "The Safari Zone Wardens would like to make clear that Pokémon sacrifices within the Park Grounds are strictly prohibited. That will be all, have a nice day!"
Heading deeper in, you encounter a male...
Luvdisc
[Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Balls x5, Anorith (Male)
Points for Encounter: 45
Total Points: 420
Partner Pokémon: Lanturn

Fine. I'll do a Human Sacrifice. COME HERE SQUORN!!

Ignore.

Flora and Ashes
Cute, not scary. Cuuuuuuuuuuteee. Gah just take this @.@
Relicanth-f
[Catch / Ignore]?
Total Points: 1285

Brock
Human sacrifices are also prohibited.
Heading in further, you encounter a female...
Spheal
[Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Balls x5, Anorith (Male)
Total Points: 465
Partner Pokémon: Lanturn

Flora and Ashes
Cute, not scary. Cuuuuuuuuuuteee. Gah just take this @.@
Relicanth-f
[Catch / Ignore]?
Total Points: 1285

skipping and making my way over to where Brock is because he found a male Luvdisc so my Totodile can't be far away.

Totodile cannot be found here. You're in the sea, so um:
First Post said:
Rare:
omastar.png
kabutops.png
kingdra.png
wailord.png
cradily.png
armaldo.png
feebas.png
huntail.png
gorebyss.png
relicanth.png
piplup.png
prinplup.png

See? Just take a female Gorebyss and be done with it.
Total Points: 1375

Totodile cannot be found here. You're in the sea, so um:

See? Just take a female Gorebyss and be done with it.
Total Points: 1375

...dude I coulda sworn I was in the pond.

skipping and going to the pond

Ferasquilee
Heading deeper in, you encounter a...
Bronzor
[Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Balls x1, Kecleon (Male), Kricketune (Female), Natu (Male), Magby (Female), Tyrogue, Snorunt (Female)
Total Points: 1350
Partner Pokémon: Squirtle, rented Flashlight

Flora and Ashes
Here take a male Croconaw.
Total Points: 1765

Flora and Ashes
Here take a male Croconaw.
Total Points: 1765

...wow.

*takes*

*exhales* I'm sorry, that must have been quite stressful for you.

Ferasquilee
Bronzor
[Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Balls x1, Kecleon (Male), Kricketune (Female), Natu (Male), Magby (Female), Tyrogue, Snorunt (Female)
Total Points: 1350

Never.

Keep going.

Flora and Ashes
This is your final Park Ball.
Capture: +45 Points
Inventory: Remoraid (Male), Crawdaunt (Female), Lumineon (Female), Krabby (Female), Kabutops (Male), Croconaw (Male)
Total Points: 1855

You have 1855 Points. This makes you eligible for: Grepa, Hondew, Kelpsy, Pomeg, Qualot, or Tamato Berry.
Take your berry and go away you inconvenient person I said nothing.

Ferasquilee
Lunatone
[Catch / Ignore]?
Total Points: 1395

Congratulations on completing the Catching Show! You took your time. You have: Remoraid (Male), Crawdaunt (Female), Lumineon (Female), Krabby (Female), Kabutops (Male), Croconaw (Male), and a Kelpsy Berry.
Now go away I did not say anything.

Ferasquilee
[/SIZE][/SIZE]Heading deeper in, you encounter a...
Lunatone
[Catch / Ignore]?
Total Points: 1395

No, keep on going.

Bonsly
[Catch / Ignore]?
Total Points: 1440

Bonsly
[Catch / Ignore]?

I'll catch the little tree.

Woo!

Inventory: Kecleon (Male), Kricketune (Female), Natu (Male), Magby (Female), Tyrogue, Snorunt (Female), Bonsly (Male)

You have 1440 Points. This makes you eligible for: Grepa, Hondew, Kelpsy, Pomeg, Qualot, or Tamato Berry.

Inventory: Kecleon (Male), Kricketune (Female), Natu (Male), Magby (Female), Tyrogue, Snorunt (Female), Bonsly (Male)

You have 1440 Points. This makes you eligible for: Grepa, Hondew, Kelpsy, Pomeg, Qualot, or Tamato Berry.

Hondew, 'cuz it has such a cool name.

Congratulations on completing the Catching Show! you have: Kecleon (Male), Kricketune (Female), Natu (Male), Magby (Female), Tyrogue, Snorunt (Female), Bonsly (Male), and a Hondew Berry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom