• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open PMD~ The time Paradox

Before Toto could speak, Aqua stepped in. "She passed on when she entered the void. She was in there for too long. Her spirit had warned me to leave, and I did unharmed. And that happened before Dementia used healing wish, so she revived Aura, while Toto was still living."

a figure materiallized on the surface. Aura's body had appeared. Aura raised her head weakly. She knew what the situation was, and she said, "Dementia......you are a hero.....you have used healing wish on me, and you have proven Dusknoir's innocence.....I'm sorry about all of this.....It's my fault.....because of me, you are fading away.....I'm sorry......" she limped into unconsiousness.

Dementia turned away from the fallen Celebi as she looked at her hands. They were becoming more ghostly by the second. Turning her pupil-less eyes to Dusknoir, tears flowed from her eyes. "I'm sorry, Dusknoir. I hope one day you can forgive me for forsaking you like this."

---

"D-Dementia..." Dusknoir held her body closer to him. "I promise you, I will find a way to bring you back. I swear it on my life. We will be together again."

---

"Yes," the Gardevoir nodded with certainty, a small smile on her face. "I will always believe in you, Dusknoir."

Pulling away from him, Dementia began to levitate into the air again, the light becoming brighter and the sparkles becoming numerous. "I... guess this is... Goodbye..."
And she was gone. The only thing that remained was the blood-red ribbon she tied around her waist.

---

Dusknoir stared at where his love had stood not ten seconds ago as his heart beat faster and faster.

She was gone. Forever. Just like that.

"DEMENTIAAAAAA!!!" the Ghost type screamed to the heavens, throwing his head back and digging his fingers into his head in agony.

Aqua was crestfallen, but she had an idea! "Dusknoir! We need to find a Chansey!"

Aura had awoken right when she said that sentance. "A Chansey?" she said weakly.

"Yeah. Chansey's are the only Pokemon who know Softboiled, which heals another Pokemon rather than themselves!"

Myst was jumping back the entire time, foucusing only on her survival,when she heard Dusknoir scream.
She started Quick Attacking toward them, and managed to catch what they said about Chansey.
"Hey, I know Wish, that could help!" she pouted. "No need to find a Chansey."
Dark World
Syndrie was up now, pacing around.
The colours of the Dark World were shifting and fading.
He started to fall... onto Dusknoir's head.
"Bleh,how the frack did I get here?"

Must nodded, and closed her eyes, picturing Dementia whole and here again.
Slowly, bit by bit, Dementia materialized in front of them, though looking a bit battered.
Myst stood back, clearly looking tired.
Syndrie hopped off of Dusknoir and stared at the scene around him.
"Hello? What happened here?"

Dusknoir stared in pure shock, awe and happiness. "Looking vaguely back at Myst, he nodded once as his thank you.

---

Dementia could actually feel her hands again.

Stretching them out, she flexed her body as it rematerialized. When she was complete, a bright, white light blinked once.

She was alive.

Her body faintly glowed with a silver aura as her crimson eyes lay upon Dusknoir. Almost on instinct, Dementia ran up to him and hugged him tightly. "Dusknoir..."

She turned to Myst. "Thank you so much," she said, smiling warmly.

She bowed her head.
"Well, you're welcome. Just...don't use Healing Wish again."
Syndrie tapped his foot.
"Seriously guys, what happened here?"

Aura had woken up, and was able to tell the tale. "Long story short, It seemed that Darkrai controlled me, and he used Dark void on everyone. Toto was actually alive, and Dementia used healing wish on me, but she meant for it to be for Toto. So, i was revived, Dementai died, and now you used wish. Getting the picture here?"

Dementia shrugged as well. "Did you all ever put Dialga out of business?" she asked, looking at Aura.

---

"If not," Dusknoir said, his voice grim, "We'll have to deal with him first."

Last edited:
"He's not evil" Aura said coldly. "He's only pissed off because we messed with time, time being his domain. We just have to go back home...to forget this ever happened...We're in a parrarel universe, where an orb brought us. Once we get through the orb, we must go into the portal that brings us to the present."

Aura felt tired. She had enough for one day. Darkrai had taken over her. HER! Maybe the time traveling and the time stopping (although Dialga did the time stop) were of Darkrai's doing. Or maybe Darkrai hampered Aura's ability to time travel. This made her pissed off, seeing that Darkrai has controlled her and she didn't even know about it. Artemis was dead, everyone had died at least once, and it was all because of Darkrai. Aura would sooner think that Mewtwo would come and melt everyone's brains. Aura looked up in the sky, wary of Mewtwo. No, that was ridiculous! No one but Aura and her friends knew about this place! Or did they...no, Aura banished this thought from her mind, wanting to continue. She started to look for the orb that brought them back into the real dimension. This dimension was bleak and brown, with no grass or trees. Only plain, dull ground. The sky was a light gray, with the clouds being a dark gray. The only thing the least bit colourful was Temporal Tower in the distance, with it's ivory coloured walls. After walking through the barren wasteland that was this dimension, Aura stumbled across the orb, and quickly too. She turned to the others, awaring them that she was going to go through. If she had looked a little bit farther from her friends, she would have seen the humanoid figure, with an evil grin on it's face...

Dementia grabbed Dusknoir's arm as she neared Aura, her expression confused but stern. "This little orb, huh? All this trouble. All this...chaos...Because we chose to go through. It's almost as bad as Darkrai himself. ...Almost."

---

"Well, let's go through, then," Dusknoir urged, not particularly wanting to stay in this damned place. He looked at Aura, then Myst and Aqua, then Dementia. "We don't want to anger him anymore, right?"

---

"Right. You're completely right. Let's go," Dementia agreed, stepping toward the orb.

But then she felt something pull her back. Quickly turning around, she glanced at Dusknoir. And his expression was shocked and scared.

When looking in front of her, she understood why.

A dark purple shockwave flew toward her, and she painfully backflipped out of its range. She had been damaged by it, but not enough she keep her from fighting. "W-Who are you?" she called out, forming a Shadow Ball in her hand. "Show yourself!"

The figure sped away, runnignat a speed faster than a Linnone. It was humanoid....but familiar. Aura glanced at Aqua. Aqua's face widened.

"GET DOWN!" Aqua warned as she fell to the ground. Aqua did too, in the nick of time, for a shockwave of dark energy scattered across the dimension. Aura glanced at the orb. It wobbled a bit, but it didn't break, thank arceus.

Aqua stood up and walked towards the humanoid fugure. Aura looked up, still on the ground. She saw Aqua go to the figure. Aura wanted to call out to her and say to get away, but fear had taken her tounge away, for she was to startled to talk.

Dementia crouching on the ground the moment the words hung in the air, Dementia carefully watched as the figure disappeared. Aqua seemed to be going towards it, and the Gardevoir opened her mouth to cry her name.

---

Dusknoir, however, swiftly cupped his large hand over her mouth. Putting a thick finger to his face, he looked back forward, hovering close to the ground by his lover, waiting fir what would happen next.

Aqua approached the figure, without a hint of fear in her face. "Mewtwo, why the hell have you come back?"

Aura gasped silently. That ws Mewtwo! but, how did he get here? OF course! The portal was open.

Mewtwo Smirked. "To kill you of course!"

Before Aqua could say anything, Mewtwo charged a shadow ball towards her, and it hit her.

Aura couldn't scream. A cat named fear had taken her tounge. She could have fainted when she saw Aqua fall.

Right at the moment when Aqua fell to the ground with a loud crack, Dementia sprang into action, sending a flurry of Dark and Ghost typed moves at Mewtwo. Launching numerous Shadow Balls, Sucker Punches and Signal Beams were apart of it.

---

Dusknoir caught on to her plan and send his own barricade of moves to the artificial Legendary. Sending Shadow Punches, Faint Attacks and Dark Pulses were apart of his.

---

When deciding to see Mewtwo's status after this combination of moves, the two jumped back and eyed the humanoid figure as the dust cleared.

"What the heck happened..." Myst muttered as she woke.
She stumbled this way and that before going back to sleep.
Syndrie,however,was crouching behind a pile of rocks.
This Mewtwo guy...seems bad. Eh,what the hell.
Shadows gathered around his clenched fist.

Mewtwo only laughed. "You petty fools. Don't you get it? No matter how much you try, you'll never defeat me. Sure, you've defeated Darkrai, but he's only nightmares. He's an essense. I was created to kill. And kill i shall."

Aqua stood up, shakily and weary. "You're wrong. You were created for people by people. You are a SLAVE!" she screamed.

Mewtwo shot another shadow ball at her. This time, she dodged it, but Mewtwo didn't bother sending another attack. "I WAS a slave. I have escaped, and I wanted to kill thers ever since. I bet you won't even try and kill me. I AM your brother after all"

Aura remembered the tale of Mewtwo. Mewtwo was created by Mew's DNA. after a fuck up at a lab where he was made, he grew too strong and klled the scientists. He flew off. But didn't some random human help him see that not all creatures are bad? Or was that just an old Xatu's tale? Aura stood up, remembering something. "You're wrong. You were created from a Mew's DNA. And Aqua is the only mew. You are a piece of DNA from aqua. You ARE Aqua. And you know that...don't you?"

Mewtwo threw a large attack at aura, Psycho Cut. Psycho Cut is the strongest psychic move ever. Aura was thrown back and hit a rock, becoming unconcious. Her head hit the rock, making it splattered with blood. Her breathing slowed, but she was alive.

Aqua looked at Aura's unconcious body. Filled with rage, she charged at Mewtwo. The thought occured to her that she was tecniclly attacking herself. She didn't care at the moment. All she wanted was him dead!

Mewtwo only smirked at this and shot a shadow ball at her. The attack hit Aqua, making her fall to the ground. Mewtwo started laughing. "I'll be back. At a time you wont expect."

He left, leaving them confused. Why would he leave? Did he have something planned? Probably. Aqua ran over to Aura, and cried at the sight of the splattered blood.

"D-d-d-don't...don't d-die on me....Don't d-d-d-ie Aura....p-please...." she sobbed.

Aura's breathing became slower and slower...until........it stopped. Aura had died. Aqua noticed that Aura's breathing stopped...and all she could do was cry.

Aqua put her head up high, and yelled a promise; "I WILL AVENGE AURA! YOU HEAR ME MEWTWO? I WILL KILL YOU FOR WHAT YOU HAVE DONE!"

Back
Top Bottom