• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open PMD~ The time Paradox

Sacrafice herself? Aura felt guilty, but before she could talk, Aqua stepped in.

"Dementia.....sacrafice? No...Dementia...please don't..." aqua said.

"Dementia...Don't do this. I'll trust Dusknnoir, just dont do this!" aura begged.

Dementia shook her head as she stared at the ground far below her. "No, I understand completely. Dusknoir means nothing to you, and Toto is everything. It makes perfect sense to bring him back."

She balled the fabric of her dress in her fists, preventing tears of distaste for the two legendaries.

---

Dusknoir grabbed her shoulders. "Please don't, Dementia, this isn't necessary!" the Ghost type reasoned. "You don't have to do this!"

"Dementia, dont do this!" Aura shrieked. It might have bee time to tell a secret she kept for so long....never told aqua, even....No, it wasn't time yet...

Dementia stared at Aura for a long time. "But apparently I must. You said the only way you would trust Dusknoir was for him to come back. And I have the po--"

---

"You aren't going through with this!!" Dusknoir yelled, his voice as sharp as a knife. "I will not stand for it! End of!"

Aura could hold it no longer. Without thinking, she yelled "DUSKNOIR DIDN'T KILL TOTO!"

Aqua stared at Aura with disbelief.

Dementia turned all the way around to face Aura. "What...did you just say?"
Her crimson eyes were wide with shock, disbelief, and a hint of disappointment. "...You lied. You kept on saying Dusknoir killed him. But you knew he didn't. You liar.
"But why, Aura?" Dementia asked quietly. "Why did you blame it on Dusknoir? For what purpose was that?"

Aura sighed. Her secret had been kept for too long...She inhaled and shut her eyes. When she exhaled, she opened her eyes. But they weren't her eyes. Her eyes were usually ocean blue, but this time they were pure black.

Aqua saw the change in eye colors. She recalled that colors meant something. If she remembered right, yellow was mirth, blue was sorrow, green was envy, red was love, orange was anger, pink was neutral and black was......Aqua gulped. Black was Death

No, this was silly, Aqua thought, those emotion colors are irrelevent to the situation. Her eyes changed for another reason.

Aura spoke, but it wasnt her voice. a thick, raspy voice shot out. The voice spoke "I'm back....."

Aqua faintly remembered the voice.....but who's was it?

"Need help identifying me?" it spoke, seeming as if it read Aqua's thoguths. A entity emerged from Aura's body. When it came out, Aura fell to the ground.

Aqua gasped. This being was eviler than Mewtwo, Aqua's older, evil brother. It was....It was.....

Darkrai.......

In a heartbeat Dementia recognized the voice. Despite how many years it had been, Darkrai's voice was disturbingly unforgettable.

Especially when you were imprisoned by him for some time.

Dementia stared at Aura as she managed to stand her ground.

---

Dusknoir remembered Darkrai from when he had rescued Dementia from him some time back. His singular eye narrowing, the Ghost type Pokemon stood protectively in front of Dementia. "What have you come back for?" he hissed bitterly, clenching his fists.

Myst had been listening intently,not flinching at anything.
Darkrai.
Darkrai.
Darkrai.
He killed my sister.
Darkrai.

Her nose began to twitch out of pure anger.

Darkrai chuckled so loud, a mountain could break by the sound. "Why, for amusement of course! I've been using this pathetic soul's body since..." he turned to Aura's body and turned back to the three with a smile so terribly unforgetable. "Since before Toto's death." he mused, waiting for them to get it.

As if this news wasnt enough, he continued like it was a game. He pointed to Dusknoir and Aqua. "I controlled this sap when Aqua was going to find Toto. An easy one to control, I might add! After controlling her, I captured you two and gave Aqua a dream of Dusknoir killing Toto, and a dream of Dusknoir still trying to sleep. These dreams created false memories. After I successfully killed the big jawwed hamster, I let this Aura's soul seem like she was controlling all of her movements, when in reality, I was. I think i tricked you all saps fairly well."

He mused along as if he was telling a wondrous birthday story. Aqua was filled with rage. How DARE that monster control her friend! Aqua then thought of somthing......she and Aura met right before they went to get Toto.....so since Aura's no longer controlled.....does that mean they aren't really best friends? Her heart crushed. She then felt sickened that she spent all that best friend time with this monster! Because of this monster, Dusknoir was blamed, Aqua lost a best friend, and Aura's soul was lost!

But Darkrai never said Aura's soul was lost.....and he said all those time he controlled her, Aura's soul thought she was making those actions.....but.....Aura still might not feel that Aqua could be her best friend.....

"How DARE you?!?!" she said, replacing this sorrow with rage, as she started to charge at Darkrai, but Darkrai gave off a measly dark pulse that sent Aqua hitting the ground.

"As I was saying, I think it's time you all take a nap." he said with a devil grin on his face. He pointed a finger downwards, creating a dark void. No, wait, it was teh move Dark Void.

Aqua tried to move, but the pain from the dark pulse was too great. She looked at the corner of her eye, and saw Aura's unconcious body fall into the growing void. Aura was as good as dead.......Aqua, with tears runnign down her pink face, gave a confident look. Darkrai wanted her to be afraid. Even if she was, she had to look brave.....for Aura.....for Dementia.....for Toto.

Aqua thought of something. With all of her strength, she yelled, "DEMENTIA, HEALING WISH TOTO!"

She couldn't see Dementia, Myst, or Dusknoir, but she just prayed to Arceus that they didn't fall into the void first.

Myst jumped back.
I swear,I will kill you for that...
She called out to Dementia.
"Get Syndrie over here! Right now!"

(Psst, the void is growing, consuming anything, even flying or floating pokemon)

Darkrai laughed as if it was a game. "Tiny Myst....so tiny.....I could just squish you right now, so your death isnt slow or painful!!"

Aqua couldn't move. She was paralyzed from the attack! Nevertheless, she kept a brave face, hoping the others would have a plan.

"No! Don't do it, Dementia!!" Dusknoir screamed, not wanting to loose his closest, if not only friend he had. Glaring back at Darkrai, he charged up an Ice Punch and crashed it into the Dark Pokemon's face.

---

"Wh-what?" Dementia turned to Myst. "I...I don't really know if I can! The orb is still with him..."

Darkrai moved back a little. "I'll be honest. That actually hurt, but just barely a scratch." Darkrai thrusted his hand inward as the void kept on growing, this time faster.

Aqua was helpless. Aura had fallen in, and she would too, in a few seconds. With a last bit of breathe, she yelled, "D-D-Dement....ia......H-h-h-he-healing.....w-wi-wish.....on T-to-to-Toto....."

The void consumed her, and shedid nothing.

~~~~

Aqua woke up in a field. She immedietly remembered Darkrai had used Dark void, making her dream. But this seemed so real.....she wanted to eat the berries on the trees, frolic in the gra- no, it was a dream! She heard a voice. It was.....Aura's.......

Aqua turned franticlly, but she saw something terrible! It was Aura's face.....but with the same black eyes.....black eyes being death.

Aura looked like a string puppet as she thrusted her hand towards Aqua. Aqua felt a searing pain. Everything became black, except for Aqua and Aura.

"A-aqua....." Aura said. wait, Aura said that? Isn't this a dream? but they both fell in the void...

"Fly up.....save yourself....save Dementia.....and Dusknoir"

"What about you Aura?"

"Don't worry about me......you're still, and always have been,....my best friend....nowgo....before you're too deep in the void."

Aqua was reluctant to go. How could she just leave Aura? But she needed to help the others. She flew up, and a portal opened. She turned to Aura, and said one last thing. "I'll always miss you....best friend..."

With that, Aqua flew up, out of the void.

~~~~~

To Darkrai, she shot up from black nothingness. He was stunned at how she escaped! "No matter, I can just kill you right now!" he said, while readying a Dark Pulse.

Aqua felt rejuvenated. Her body didn't hurt any more! "DEMENTIA! HEALING WISH ON TOTO! IT'S OUR ONLY CHANCE!"

"DON'T YOU DARE, DEMENTIA!!" Dusknoir cried out, instantly jumping back from Darkrai and scooping her up into his arms. "Please, my love...Don't leave me alone again. I've missed you so much..."
Tears swelled very slowly into his eye. "I won't allow you to slip from my hands again. Not after everything we've been through. Dementia..."
He stroked her green hair.

---

Dementia didn't fidget in Dusknoir's arms. Instead, she rose her hand to his eyes and wiped away the tears with s small, sorrowful smile. "I'm so, so sorry," she whispered, closing her eyes.

A small, golden colored glow began to appear around her. It grew brighter and brighter until her eyes opened back up. They were pupil-less and pure white, reflecting the innocence in her soul. Her skin shown bright gold and her dress was a pearly white.

"Raise me up, up through the ashes... Take me on into the light."

Silver sparkles began to radiate from her body as she rose into the air. A small white orb appeared by the two, and a short figure began to shape.

"No" a lone voice said.

Aqua turned bhind her and also fell in disbelief, astonishment, and fear.

Standing behind her....was Toto.....

Toto had been the strongest Totodile in the village.....Could he destroy DUsknoir?

Aqua couldnt believe it. He had been dead. No.....Darkrai gave her memories of being dead. Falso memories.....

Darkrai was ridden with fear, but he managed to stay fierce. "Go back to the hell hole from where you came!"

Darkrai threw a dark pulse at Toto. Aqua gasped in fear. She then gasped in fear again, but not fear for Toto; it was fear by toto.

Toto had thrown the Dark Pulse away like it was nothing. He advanced on, wiping away all the attacks Darkrai threw at him. Darkrai grew scared, but stood his ground. Darkrai then backed away from Toto.

He stared in disbelief, "Who.....who are you?"

"I'm your worst nightmare" Toto said bluntly as he drew a water gun from hit mouth, in which that it threw Darkrai into the void.

The void closed as Darkrai went in.

Toto turned to Dementia, expression cold. "Dementia.....Aura is still in the void.....dead....."

Fading fast, Dementia sighed deeply. "I'm sorry, but I can't help that. If... You haven't noticed already, I killed myself so you can come back. If that wasn't enough for you..."

---

Dusknoir stood, shaking. "No, no, no," he repeated over and oven again, quickly floating over to Dementia. "No! You aren't leaving me, Dementia. You aren't going to die! Not now!" Clutching her being close to his dark body, Dusknoir stroked her hair again and again as if it provided comfort. "Please...Don't leave me. Not when I had just found you."

---

Dementia remained silent as Dueknoir embraced her with sadness. "I'm so sorry, Dusknoir," she whispered finally, closing her pupil-less eyes. "I'm so sorry."

"Whst are you talking about? I've always been alive, tracking Darkrai.....but you're still fading......" Toto said. His eyes widened, and so did Aqua's

Both Dementia's and Dusknoir's eyes widened. "...What?" Dementia asked sharply.

Dusknoir was speechless. But when he die regain his ability to speak, his voice was squeaky. "So...S-She did that for...for nothing?!"

"No, She didn't. If nothing was revived, she would not be fading. No, she has revived someone......Aura." Toto said coldly.

Back
Top Bottom