• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open PMD~ The time Paradox

Aura said nothing for a moment. She opened her mouth finally to say "Dementia.....me and aqua have been with you when Dusknoir was plotting his evil intentions......he may seem good to you.....and i know he would never hurt you, but he would kill the rest of us if he wanted......Dementia.....look into my eyes when i'm telling you this"

She paused for a moment, and instead she looked into dementia's eyes. "I would never turn on you, no matter if you think dusknoir's good. I promise you that. And I cant go into the past anyway........i cant.........Dementia, i promise you, no matter what you do with Dusknoir, i will always be your friend......."

Aura paused once more to get a few tears out. "But dementia, remember this.....Dusknoir killed Toto long ago, and almost killed me numerous times......this is the truth, i'm sad to say......i'm sorry for telling you this......."

Aura turned away, with a look of sorrow on her face. Immedietlly, that fadedaway as she tilted her head up to to Temporal tower.

She made one silient vow; I will restore everything Dialga! And you will not stop me!

She concentrated and used teleport on everyone that was there and tranported them to the top.

She looked about, Dialga was rampaging. She saw Aqua emerging to the top. Silently, she grabbed aqua's arms and pulled her to where she teleported the others.

"You know you could have just floated to the top, or used teleport" she told Aqua.

Dementia shook her head. "I swear that I will make him different, whether you believe me or not. He won't be evil anymore after I get through with him."

"And you may not can bring him here," she hissed more angrily then she meant to, "But he can."
She looked up at the rampaging Dialga. "I'll make him bring him to the time he belongs to whenever he's calmed down."

She formed an Ice Punch in her hand. "So let's get this over with, shall we?"

She looked at the others. "I'll go when you all are ready to pound him. I know it sounds hard, but believe me, I've literally done this before."

Dar turned to Crystal. "Did you really see Dusknoir helping us?" he asked her.
"I dont know for sure," she said ,"I saw a shape that was helping, but I just assumed it was Dusknoir." Aqua looked at Aura. "Hey, floating can be pretty hard! Esspecially when going up stairs.
(im not sure if this makes sense [:3)

Aura stared at Aqua. "....w-wha?" Aura shook her head.

she turned to Dementia, "Dementia, o, create a distraction with the ohers. Aqua and I have a plan" She looked at Aqua. She knew Aqua knew nothing of the plan, but she gave aqua a look that said 'Play along!'

She glanced at Dialga. How he was rampaging. She shook her head, and was prepared to charge.

Myst turned into mist and floated up to Dialga's face,blocking his view.
Meanwhile, Cecelia was lurking...

Dementia nodded as she ran toward the immense legendary beast. Her eyes glowed a faint yellow as she leaped through the mist and rolled onto Dialga's back. She held out her hands and yelled, "Thunder Wave!"

A electricity spread out across the God of Time as it fell to the ground, paralyzed. Not only was it disabled, but its speed was cut in half as well.

Dementia jumped back beyond the mist, her eyes closed as she formed an Auroric Scene. Dialga was getting up now, and apparently Myst was still...mist.

She flashed a thumbs up sign to the other two legendaries and ran back to Dialga, ready to stall as much as she could.

In the shadows,Cecelia formed a Shadow Ball and hurled it at Dementia.
Finding some leaves on the ground,she levitated them and held them ready,just in case.

Barely dodging the Shadow Ball, Dementia landed on her feet like a cat and looked into Cecelia's eyes.
"Who are you supposed to be?!"
She formed her own Shadow Ball in her palm, ready to take action.

"It doesn't matter. Let me get Dusknoir!"
Cecelia launched the leaves at Dementia,and created a small,dark forcefield around herself.
She touched Dialga one time,then waited.

Although she managed to evade some of the leaves, a few tore through her dress while others slashed across her face, arms and legs.
Panting, Dementia used Calm Mind to increase her focus and wiped some of the crimson liquid from her mouth.

Why did that Mismagius care so much for Dark Dusknoir?
Did she like him or something?

No matter; she must've worked for Dialga. And anyone that was his ally was an enemy to Dementia.

Charging up another Ice Punch, she jumped into the air and smashed her fist into Cecelia's forcefield...and merly made a small crack in it.

The Gardevoir took a step back as she prepared Ice Punch once more, then continuously slammed her fists into the dark void.

She made more and more cracks, but they wern't enough to break the shield.

Frustrated, she launched a Thunder Punch instead, and it made a hole in the forcefield.
Seeing progress, Dementia focused a large Shadow Ball at Cecelia from the hole, and it managed to squeeze into the void with the Ghost.

The Gardevoir flipped back and waited for results.

Cecelia screamed.
"How dare you break my concentration!"
She touched Dialga again,this time while chanting.
Argonsa welk feee...
Dialga seemed to understand her,and a portal was opened.
Cecelia made a new,but weaker shield, and dashed into the portal.

???
Cecelia stared in awe.
"This place is amazing..."
Mirrors and water droplets were everywhere.
"Now,to find Dusknoir..."

(PEOPLE, post loner posts! Explain some thins! show stuff like your describing a vivid picture! If you cant do ha, then dont post. I am requiring a the very least 2 paragraphs, or eight sentances)

Aura honestly didnt know what to do. She looked at Aqua, then back at Dialga. For he present to be restored, she only had to calm dialga down, and Dialga was pissed off.

Aura stepped backwards, slightly unconfident. She hen took a deep breathe and concentrated. Dialga felt a little shock feeling, but he shrugged it off and coninued being pissed.

Aura was beyond panicing. She was utterly hysterical. She turned to Aqua. Aqua was....frozen? As Aura looked aroundd, so was everyone else, except for Diala, obviously.

Dialga's face was pure shock. He turned to Aura. "I...I....I D-DIDN'T DO IT......"

Aura had realized what he meant. Aura was the one who stopped time. Aura stared into his eyes. His eyes were no longer fierce....they were calm....

"WHENEVER I AM IN FROZEN TIME, IT CALMS ME DOWN KNOWING I RULE TIME SO MUCH, I FREEZE IT. BUT HEED THIS WARNING, WHEN TIME RESUMES, I WILL STILL BE AGGRESIVE AND ANGRY." he warned.

"Please listen right now....I just want everything back to normal.....i dont want to own these powers.......i just want everything to be back the way it was supposed to...where artemis was alive.......where dusknoir was not ruler....where-" Aura stopped suddenly. Dark Dusknoir had said Dusknoir was in the future....but the future in the past....couldnt that possibly be the present?

She resumed talking, "Pleae....revert everything to normal...please...."

Dialga was listening intently. "I CANNOT. I MAY BE THE RULER OF TIME, BUT I CANNOT DELETE TIME, ONLY ADD NEW TIME. THERE IS, HOWEVER, ANOTHER WAY. IT TAKES THE WORK OF MANY POKEMON, AND ONE WILL HAVE TO FADE FROM EXISTANCE, LIKE YOU DID PREVIOUSLY. AFTER THAT, THEY MUST ALL CHANT SOMETHING....IT'S "TIME RESORE, TIME REVERT" IN LATIN."

Aura was reeling this in. "Ok. Do you want me to get my frozen friends out ofhere so you dont rampage on them?"

"PLEASE DO."

Aura huddled everyone's frozen bodies together so when Aura touched one of their shoulders, that Pokemon would touch he next pokemon and so on until they're all unfrozen.

Aura turned to Aqua. She touched her still body as Aura awaited for her to be unfrozen.

???
Cecelia spotted Dusknoir among the mirrors,shivering.
She floated over quickly.
"What happened?"
Dusknoir said nothing,he just shivered.
"Come on, baby, say something..."
It was awhile before he finally spoke.
"Things...mirrors...future...death...Aura..."
Dusknoir had a crazed look in his eye.
Cecelia was worried.
"What do I do?"

A snivy got up from a nap. She was in the alternet demension. A land ruled by dusknoir. She was trying to find a way out of it. And was travling to find a way. Her name was Lethine. Lethine began to walk. she had a feeling that she was almost to where she heard the portal was. at least she hoped so. I wounder what it will be like in the other world. She thought as she walked.

Last edited:
(People, you gotta post! You guys need to post for the story line! It's imperitive for the plot! And plus, JtF just joined, so you guys have to post so he can also!)

PEOPLE, I AM PUTTING MY FOOT DOWN! YOU ALL NEED TO POST NOW! IT IS CRUCIAL TO THE STORYLINE! GLACE EVEN MADE THIS BANNER! (Credit to glace)

I'm begging you, people! Post!

What the? Darkaura, you can't let Jake join now! We're in the middle of it, and it sounds like he has no idea what's going on.

Back
Top Bottom