• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Poke Drama Island!!

There's really no point. I suggest you have more patience and wait a couple mroe days or a week or two before beginning this thing.

I know. Just saying, is all. I said if by the time my sister takes her final exams (mid-late May) there's not enough people we start.

Just a few quick questions. Are we going to do it EXACTLY the same as octoboy did it (I just read through the first "season" there), because there were a couple things that seemed hindering to the game and a bit different than the original Total Drama Island?

And also, is Avecual a boy or a girl?

Well the fact that anyone could vote. Letting people that aren't part of the game leads to things like favouritism etc. And letting people that have been voted off vote as well makes it so that someone could simply vote for someone because that person voted them off, if you see what I'm saying. Yes, they could hide it, but it still might happen.

And then there's the fact that it was blatantly obvious that octoboy was deciding who was voted off himself. Look at the first season where you hear the opinions of the voted off contestants. Every single one (or at least almost every one) said they hated the Shedinja, and that's who's voted off.

Also, it might be better if votes were sent via PM.

Just my two cents there, but it be nice if they were considered.

Froslass: Hello... I'm Titress the Froslass... I'm here to enjoy this competition... AND DESTROY YOU ALL!*coughcough.*... Sorry, did I say that out loud?

Anyways... I hope to get to meet all of my fellow contestants and have some friendly competition. I really have no use for the money. I'm just here to settle my BLOODLUST*cough* I mean desire to meet new people. Yeah, that's right. New people...

Sawk A yo bitches~ I'm Outsider, your friendly neighborhood Fighting-type Pokemon. I'm from a little town called Antelope, Sacramento, and I'm here to kick your asses all the way to the next region that is yet to be revealed in the next generation.

My personality? Well, I'm very, er, very organized, I guess. I train daily to make sure that I'm in tip-top shape to win this competition. And I enjoy it! Hell, I'm probably the most fit, sexiest Pokemon alive! But, yeah... I also enjoy hanging out with cool people, and long walks on the beach. No, that does not make me a pussy. By that I mean I run laps along the beach. Yeah! *puts on sunglasses to look cool, just ends up looking like more of a tool than what he really is*

Ani570MS.png
Hellllo there! I'm Ruxaoz, the (Shiny!) Zorua (M), I come from the Everfree Forest, and I'm ready to wiiiinnnn.

I'm a bit of a prankster, turning into others and causing mischief is my specialty. Also I like blue flavored ice cream. I REALLY LIKE IT!!! Om nom nom.

(Also, will we evolve?)

Last edited:
...why would you use Digimon when you have POKEMON :D

I can enter, yes? (With bad names too!)

Mew: Hi!! I'm Sugarcane the Mew! Um! Um! I really would like to win! And um...good luck everyone! :D

Back
Top Bottom