• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Poke Drama Island!!

Same. I was looking forward to that. I was going to go "Bandai!" and "RAARGH!" and "Hehehehe...". Anyways...

443487-DY5Z284.png
Hi! I'm Avecual! Oh wait, you already know that. YAY! I vote for Rk. Not because I don't like Rk, but because he chickened out. I'm sorry, Rk! *Makes puppy dog eyes at the camera* Anyways, I'm out of here. BANDAI!

*glare*

edit: WAIT A SECOND

YOU CANT VOTE US OFF

WE WON
*cheers for self saved*

443487-DY5Z284.png
It turns out that we actually won and hosty-guy just slipped of tongueness! Yay! So I don't have to vote for RK! I'm sorry Rk... *Make puppy dog eyes and snuggles with Rk.*

443487-DY5Z284.png
*Jumps up* Idon'tlikehim! He's just fuzzy. *Turns around and tries to cross her arms, and fails because they are so short.*

443487-DY5Z284.png
*Turns her head away* We are not! *Tilts her head* What's kawaii? URSARING!!! *Disappears into the woods.*

Last edited:
swellow: How exactly does a Whimsicott snuggle an Arcanine and not get hurt? Well, I wasn't gonna vote RK off anyway.

*nurses injured wing* Haha thank goodness I smuggled in a Full Restore. *uses Full Restore on Wing*

443487-DY5Z284.png
*Comes running out of the woods being chased by an ursaring* IONLYKNOWSTATUSMOVESSOFLAMEBODYDOESN'TWORKONME!!!!!! byeeeee!!!! *Gets chased back into the woods*

my ability is Intimidate for not getting Stone Edge OHKOd

also " I wasn't gonna vote off RK anyway" <3

It doesn't really matter either way, than, I guess.
You should compile player-created chat on an episode post. Lol.

Froslass: *phases back on island* That was truly pathetic.. Where's all the BLOOD*cough cough* I mean entertainment.

Froslass *stares at blood coming from RK* yes. yeeessss.... *quickly shakes off feelings of bloodlust* I-I mean that... Well, thank you for that Lavendar, but I'm afraid I must be going.*phases*

Froslass *stares at blood coming from RK* yes. yeeessss.... *quickly shakes off feelings of bloodlust* I-I mean that... Well, thank you for that Lavendar, but I'm afraid I must be going.*phases*

I'm starting to take a shine from you

Back
Top Bottom