• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Pokemon Haven

Ahh ok that makes sense

Accepted Bakuphoon

Ok once we get someone to play Darkrai We can start!

I have proof I got Palkia first! Before Bakuphoon edited to put Ias in the post, the edit time was 3:17! I posted ten munites earlier an 3:07! Could you not see that, Yanmega?

=D

Pokemon:Palkia
Nickname(Optional):Pearl
Personality:Playful but serious when she needs to be.(Yes, I see Palkia as a girl!)
Job(Optional):Reteraunt cook.(yum, Peca berry pie!)

Pokemon: Shiny Ho-oh
Nickname(Optional): Rainbow
Personality: Quiet. Helpful to others and happy most of the time.
Job(Optional): Ruler/Guardian of Fire.

Last edited:
Pokemon: Cresselia
Nickname(Optional): Destiny
Personality: Usually very calm, shy and quiet. She tends to go crazy whenever seen by a human, though, thinking she will be caught. Once this caused her to fly all over Sinnoh, and that wasn't pretty at all...
Job(Optional): Controlling night and day

((:/ I always thought of Darkrai and Cresselia controlling the phases of the Moon. Near and at the Full Moon, Cresselia was stronger, near and at the New Moon, Darkrai was stronger, and at the First and Last Quarters, they were equal, but oh well))

((Heh. I just noticed that you misspelt it as Mespirit, which was coincidently how I thought it was too))

Well since she controles the night that could mean that cresselia controles the moon phases at night... or whatever
Accepted, both of you

Last edited:
Pokemon:Mewtwo
Nickname(Optional):Phsyco
Personality:He well... He's cold. He dosen't really like anyone, but he makes evil clones of other Pokemon a lot! He hates everyone. Especially Mew.
Job(Optional):Cloner of all things!>8D

Pokemon:Articuno
Nickname(Optional):Blizzard
Personality:He actually warms up to others pretty fast. He cares for others, and oly wishes that the Pokemon in the Paradox were pure, then they could all be happy! He really just wants peace, because he had learned his lesson in Pokemon 2000.
Job(Optional):Manages the Earths natural A.C.!

Pokemon: Darkrai
Nickname: Shadow
Personality: Shadow hates nearly everyone. No one is his friend. He doesn't like anything.
Job: Ruler of Pokemon Paradox

Pokemon: Suicune
Nickname: Wave
Personality: Wave is obsessed with keeping all water pure. She also loves making friends, and once you get past her obsession, she is very easy to make friends with.
Job: Keeps the water clean.

Pokemon: Entei
Nickname: Flare
Personality: He is very stubborn, but is still pretty nice. He will protect is friends with his life.
Job: To make sure the volcanoes don't erupt.

You should put gender in the form.

((Well most legendary pokemon don't have a gender, oh by the way, I thought every time Entei roars a volcano eruptes))
((Accepted, ok we can start!))

Rayquaza cruised at high speeds in the upper atmosphere. Up here he felt relaxed and peacful, and it made a change from sitting by the glass gateway constantly.

Better be going back though.

He turned and dived towards an island, separated from any others by large expanses of sea, where a large set of glass gates stood. They were made of glass and glistened in the sunlight. They were closed, but above them, in letters formed fron the glass, wore the words 'The world'. Oddly, however, they were written backwards, and for some reason couldn't be seen from the far side. He landed in front of them and curled up.

Diazeit was sitting in Pokemon Haven, thinking about intergalactic space and how empty the emptiness of it actually was, while Gefuhl was doing flips behind her back, secretly feeding her thoughtfulness, giggling silently.

Meanwhile, Zustand was in the Pokemon Paradox, in a foul mood, thinking up plots to overthrow Bubble and yank the seas entirely into her own control.

Wave was running around Pokemon Haven, looking for water to purify. Flare ran in front of Wave, knocking her down. "Slow down, will ya? All the water is OK." Wave pulled a disbelieving face, got up, and continued running around for water. Flare sighed.

Shadow was in Pokemon Paradox, telling his servants what to to and what to get for him, as well as thinking of plots to overthrow Infinity and finally be the ultimate ruler of everything!

Last edited:
Blizzard flew near the ground, and over water. He sped up, and stuck his talons in the water, creating a line behind him. He lifed his talons out of the water. It was a little warm. He flew upward, and felt the wind ruffling his feathers. "This feels too good!" He flew farther up and felt a chill with the rise of altitude.

Phsyco levitated, feeling bored. He flew upward, and found no enjoyment. He decided to take a walk. He needed it. He hadn't walked for a while. "I hate it here." He said to himself.

Back
Top Bottom