• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Pokemon Haven

Destiny flew into the sky, the time coming again that the moon must set. Slowly, and carefully, she hid it under the horizon. The force of this action apparently pushed the sun up from wherever it was hiding at night, for it rose. Time to go home, she though with an inward sigh.

As bubble awoke from a deep sleep he started to Arceus's chamber. As Bubble walked to a large pedastill with Arceus standing on it "May I pass through the Glass Gates?" questioned Bubble

"What is your purpose?" Arceus asked

"To create the tides" Replied the Kyogre

"You may enter" As Arceus said this a large shimmering glass gate opened behind Arceus. "Thank you Arceus" Bubble said disapereing into a bright light behind the gates. As Bubble looked around the world came into view. The large glass gates shut closed. Bubble looked around a small island the glass gates led him to and saw Rayquaza. "Hello Rayquaza!" Said Bubble before diving in the sea "I havn't seen you since the insedent in Hoenn!"

"Welcome into this world ag..oh whats the point, it's already too late," muttered Rayquaza as Bubble dived into the water

Rayquaza looked into the skies. The sun was still shining, although it was beginning to sink downwards towards the horizon.

Zustand sensed that infernal Kyogre diving into the water and creating the tides. She took immediate action and seized the best control she could, keeping the water still, hoping that Bubble would try to take control so hard that his power would break.

As bubble dove gracefully into the sea he found a small cave that he could fit into. "Perfect!" He said. Bubble started making movments, as if he was dancing. All of a sudden he felt a resistence. bubble struggled and struggled. He felt his power weakening. He suddenly gave an earth shattering as as his eyes lit up to a bright red. Then he created a huge titlewave that may have easily swallowed up the small island that the Glass Gates where on in hope that would stop whoever was doing this

Rayquaza saw the tidal wave approaching, and immediatly errected a wall of light around himself and the gate. The water crashed around and over the protective bubble.

What just happened?

"Grawr!!!" Roared Bubble as he felt a wave. Suddenly all the water in the ocean lifted out of the water and crashed onto the wet ground with a mighly roar of it's own

Meanwhile, in Pokemon Haven

"Arggg!!! as Sand saw Kyogre lift up the water and reaveil the land below through the Glass Mirror ((Forgot to mention that)). "Step aside Arcey!" Said sand angrily to Arceus

"Now now, controle yourself" Said Arceus opening the gates

"Yeah, yeah, what ever!" Said Sand stepping through the Glass Gates. "Well, well, well! look who's here!" said The Groudon to Rayquaza while calling out a few seconds later "Ick!!! It's soaking wet here!!! What did that Kyogre do this time!!!"

"I can't tell what's happening, but I have a feeling something's not right. I've not seen Bubble do that since...well, it would be before you two went to sleep."

He stared intently at the Groudon.

"Please don't start anything this time. Clearing up after you two is getting old."

"Groaaaaaaa!!" Dimen roared as he flew through his dimensional hole and landed in the Paradox world. He was in his Origin form then, but he soon changed to his normal form.
---
Ias woke up her brother, Ios, and soared towards the glass gate. "Are you coming big brother?!" She yelled happily while flying backwards. She crashed into the god of all pokèmon, Arceus. "Oops. Sorry Infinity. I didn't mean to do that." She got up and bowed to the mighty pokèmon. "Can you let me and Ios out through the gates? I want to play in the human world for a bit." She hoped he would say yes.
---
Rainbow woke up from a deep slumber. She stretched herself, and soared up in the sky.
The shiny Ho-oh flew to the Glass gate to meet Ias and Infinity. "Greetings Infinity." She bowed, then turned to Ias. "Hi Ias! Going to the human world now?" She said happily.
---
Ias saw Rainbow approach them. "Mornin' Rainbow!" She said happily. "Yes, Ios is going to come too! Do you wanna come?" She asked.
---
"With pleasure!" Rainbow nodded to Ias.

Arceus let a small smile overcome him and he chuckled a bit, as he did the Haven shook "Yes thats quite alright."Arceus said as he stopped laughing"What is your purpose?"

Meanwhile, at the human world

"That was quite a slumber" Said sand laughing. Sand snapped into reality and realised whats going on. "Some one should teach Zustand a lesson. She is tring to deplete Bubble's power... Again." Said Sand angrily "Looks like this time bubble's gone off the deep end!" said Sand unaware of the situation

Ias turned to the Arceus and smiled. "My brother and I just want to play and show off to the humans!"
---
"My purpose is to be with them." Rainbow said, smiling to Infinity.

"Hmm. I sense a disturbance near the other side of the Glass Gate, go see what is going on there and report back to me and I'll let you have your fun." said Arceus opening the Glass Gates

Blizzard soared higher and higher, getting colder and colder. Eventually, he was hving a hard time breathing. So he descended a little, enjoying the chill that the clouds provided. "Hmmm... I need to visit Snowpoint City for little bit." He flew to the glass gates, as fast as he possibly could. "Why, good morning Arceus! I'd just like to visit Snowpoint for a while. Give 'em a good snow day!"
---
Phsyco cloned everything he could. On his last visit to Earth, he had collected DNA from several Pokemon. He cloned and cloned, when he had an idea. He could clone himself. He simply a clone of Mew, but if he cloned himself... Yes. But... He hadn't turned out like Mew, so his clone might not be like him. Who knew? There was only one way to find out...

Last edited:
Flying towards the Glass Gate, Destiny noticed something peculiar. Upon closer inspection, she realized it was a brewing fight between several other legendaries. Arceus needs to know about this! she thought. And so she flew back to the Haven, ready to report what she found.

((By the way peoples Arceus's nickname isn't Infinity, in fact he dosn't have a nickname. look more carfully guys Xb ))

"Yes Blizzerd you may go in with Ios and Ias" Said Arceus

((Edited.))
"Alright!" He flew out and went as fast as possible to Snowpoint. But... didn't Arceus say something about going with Ias and Ios? He turned around, and flew back. Eventually, He saw Ias and Ios. He did a barrel roll while aproaching them "Why, hello there! Arceus said something about me having to go with you two. What'cha doin, anyway?"
---
((Nothing for Phsyco. He's busy cloning.))

((Oh, eh. Sorry DX But I'll just call him Inifinty cuz' it sounds cool :D))

Ias replied. "We thought of going to the human world and joke around with the humans!"

((Hoeruo gave me permission to control his char right now. He's gone visiting his friend.))

Ios woke up and followed his sister, Ias, to the glass gate. "Exactly." He said to Blizzard, yawning.

"Well, I was going to Snowpoint City. I've gotta keep it cold there." He fired an Ice Beam at the ground, and landed on the ice. I love the cold.

"Oh joy, more wars," reflected Rayquaza.

Hopefully someone will come or go through the gate soon so I can get a message to Arceus.

((I'll be away for a weak without computer access))

Back
Top Bottom