• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open Pokemon Mystery Dunegon: Secret of the Seven Treasures

Sign-Up Form
Name: Kali
Species: Flygon
Appearance: Pretty ordinary... Has a brighter green skin than most. About 7 feet tall (a little larger than the Pokédex height).
Personality: Kali is smart, outgoing, playful, but somewhat arrogant. She tends to look down on other species, treating them as prey and taunting them if they're smaller than her. Others can earn her respect, however, and she is quite faithful and loyal to her friends.
History: Kali was born in the desert, in a hidden Flygon city. She left to see the world and possibly claim the treasures for the Flygons. She originally joined a team to 'use' them to help her get to the treasures, but soon gained a great respect and friendship for them.
Exploration Team: Can I join Dark Flame?

Also, Darksong, do you think I can be Aria's rival? :p

Which approval? Do you mean Shang, shadow_luiga's character? Well, if so, I have already accepted her...

((Whoops. I could've sworn....:sweatdrop:

Well... we start!

Oh, and there will be NPC Teams, jsut so you know))

Zrantox clamly floated through Treasure Town, keeping an eye out for the pokemon who would meet him here so the Team could begin planning the hunt for the treasures.

I wonder what we're going to be up against here, he thought Whoever created these treasures didn't want them to be given out like gifts. These treasures will got o the strong and able... and I knwo that the poekmon traveling with me fit that description

Dart skittered around the town, tiny feet quickly tapping the pavement.

Tap taptap tap tap.

He darted to the center of Treasure Town.

Whisper looked around her. All of Treasure Town seemed abuzz with activity. She sighed. She looked back up into the sky. It was a cloudless day. It was a perfect day. Perhaps, too perfect.

Whisper floated over to the ledge outside of Treasure Town. It was perfectly calm, perfectly quiet. There was no one around. Whisper looked at the sea, the waves rolling calmly. It was peaceful, for once.

((Sure! Relationship accepted.))
Suddenly, rumbling erupted from the cliffside. A blue Pokémon shot out of a hole in the cliff, then flew towards Treasure Town. Aria folded her wings a bit more, then landed next to a Dusknoir. "Morning, Zrantox."

"Aria," Zrantox said, "Good, you're here. Once our other member comes, we can plan out oue strategies."

The Dusknoir looked around Treasure town. 'Though it's not like him to be late. Usually, he's arrived before I have."

Verigon walked out of his underground base. The sun shone beautifully, though he didn't care much, his tail flame gave him enough light.

His wings was folded in, as Verigon preferred to walk to the square. His tail waggled behind him as he entered the square. He entered the shadow of a tree and stood there, only his fire revealing his presence.

Too bad I can't put it out without dying. He thought, watching at the Pokémon in the square, silently. Where was his team? They had to prepare for the adventure!

Dart looked around. He checked behind a tree and shoved himself out of Treasure Town.

"I must find a scroll. I must get the treasures."

Shadowflare went to the town square. She saw a Charmeleon with black colouration and wings. Hooray, another freak of nature... thought the Ninetales, being black herself. She walked over. "Hi. I'm Shadowflare the Ninetales. I can see you've been born black too... I'm here waiting for my rescue team to show up. And you?"

Verigon turned his head to look at a Ninetales. It was black, like himself, and what it said probably meant that it too had a team.
"... Yes, how so?"

Nagasu drifted through town, looking for... well, nothing.
He turned, and saw a black Ninetales and a winged Charmeleon.
"Wow! You don't see that everyday!"

Floating over, he waited nearby, listening to their conversation.

Flying into the city, Kali descended into the town and landed near the oddly-colored Ninetales. "Hello, Shadowflare..." She stood at the fox's side and turned to look at the others. "Hmm, who's the balloon, and the, uh, feathery lizard..." She glanced at Verigon a bit oddly

"Ah. there he is now."

Zrantox saw a lone poekmon chatting with Elctivire at the link shop. That pokemon happened to be an Infernape, and when He saw Zrantox, he said something to Electivire and dashed over.

'Zrantox," he said, 'Sorry I'm late, i was just having an interesting conversation with Electivire over there."

"Oh, it's fine. It makes up for all the times you've showed up ahead of time. Now then, everyone's here, let's get busy."

"Humph. I'm just an oddly coloured, winged Charmeleon. Nothing special." Verigon answered the Flygon. "And you are...?" He leaned his back against the tree and looked up at the sky.

Back
Top Bottom