• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open Pokemon Mystery Dunegon: Secret of the Seven Treasures

"Fair point. But the guardian wouldn't leave his own area unguarded. He'd want to do what he could to keep them from reaching him. Which means that he would have something around here to-"

The Dusknoir Let out a surprised yell as two sleek shapes burst of of the sand: Purple cobras with amrkigns on their fornt.

"And that's what he left here."

"Arbok," Aria said. She used the sand around her to advantage, growling, "Sand Tomb!" The miniscule particles of rock rose around the two snakes, twirling like a tornado. It slowly closed in on them.

Dart raced over the dunes. The ground rumbled slightly beneath him, and three heads popped up from beneath him.

"Dugtrio!"

He sat up, spitting sand out of his mouth. He turned around and closed his fangs around one of the dome-shape heads. After the Hyper Fang attack was done, he let go, hopping backward onto the sand. The ground shook again, more violently this time.

It's using Earthquake, thought Dart before jumping high in the air.

I wonder what attack this is? he wondered, landing fangs-first on the defeated Dugtrio.

Kali flew off into the desert with the two Fire types on her team. Her body felt strengthened as she entered her own element. She landed by Kirani, noticing she was taking a break.

"What are you doing, Kirani? There could be other teams already ahead of us. We can't be just lying around..."

She then saw Shadowflare catch up with the two of them. "Oh, I didn't even notice... Well, let's go then."

As the sand moved toward the Arbok, Infernape charged ahead, using flamethrower on the sand below them. It instantly became glass under them. Zrantox charged, picked up sand, and threw it at the snakes, at which poitn the Infernape once again used flamethrower, this time the glass formed around their tails.

"Now nothing can blcok the sand tomb," Zrantox said.

((Gah, I need a name for the infernape))

Nagasu watched the Raticate fight from above.
Lucky I can fly... because from what I've heard, most of the pokemon here are Earthbound...
As the battle raged, he began Stockpiling food for later.

"Yeah. Let's!" Kirani was ready to move on, wanting to find a treasure. She ran ahead, but stopped, looking at the pawprints she left. Wait, why am I looking at them? It's not like I'm playing Blue's Clues or any crap like that. She then ran ahead, letting her tail trail in the sand.

After the landing, Dart turned and continued charging forward. He climbed an especially high dune and stopped at the top, looking over the vast expansion of sand. There was sand swirling in some places around there, which Dart would be sure to avoid. Unless he wanted his pelt to blend in... that would help, but it did so already anyway. He had a disadvantage in the sandstorms. Having decided, he raced down the dune, small feet quickly pattering against the tiny stones on the ground.

Shang rolled her eyes at Whisper's lack of a sense of time and swaggered off towards the Kecleon Brothers' shop.

And I don't feel like describing this part so if we go to Northern Desert first:
Twist Band (for me to hold)
2 Apples (one for each of us)
10 Oran Berries
3 Rawst Berries
Red Gummi (for you)
Gold Gummi (for me)
2 Reviver Seeds
Earth Cymbals Escape Orb

If Mt. Avalanche:
Nothing changed, except the Rawst Berries are now a Sleep Seed, Totter Seed, and Blinker Seed. To throw, of course. Since Aspear berries aren't in this game, what were they thinking >.>

Verigon arrived at Duskull bank, took out some money, and then went to see the Keckleon brothers.

"That'll be... 2000 poké, please." The green one said, and Verigon handed them the money then turned to Shang. "That's probably all we need, though, only 2 apples? Did you forget Whisper?" He said, then turned to the green Keckleon brother again. "I'd like one more apple, a Clear Gummi and another Reviver Seed." He said, the Keckleon got what he wanted and handed him that.

Verigon handed him 1000 poké. "There, that should be enough."

"WHISPER!" He called for that late Froslass, "WE'RE LATE! COME 'ERE!!"

Whisper heard her name called. It sounded like Verigon. She looked in the direction of where the voice was coming from. Sure enough, he was in front of Kangaskhan storage. Whisper silently went over to him.

"Hey Verigon."

((You mean the Keckleon brother's shop, right? ))

"You're late. Come on, we have to go." Verigon said, and started walking north, towards the desert.

"Ahh... Sun, heat, warmth, fire..." They had reached the desert. Verigon felt refreshed as he touched the sand with his feet. He could see some footprints, preobably from the other's who had went before them.

"We need to catch up to the other teams!" He followed the footprints.

((I'm assuming that the Sand TOmb has caught the Arboks in this post.))

The sand finally encased the two snakes in it, trapping them.

"Well, that was.. unexpected. If thsi is the weakest of what we're facing, I don't think we can rest easy."

((WHAT IS THIS, WHY DID YOU START WITHOUT WAITING FOR ME FFFFFF

Okay actually I never said I wanted to join but still.

Name: Hypnos Charon.
Species: Gardevoir (oh god unpredictable aren't I?)
Appearance: Hypnos' skin is more grey then the usual snow-white, and the green parts of his body are deep red, and his eyes and chest-horn is purple.
Personality: Hypnos is calm, pretty much all the time- He can seem a bit sleepy at times, and is usually late for important things. Still, for such a person, he is surprisingly good company. He has also been very good at hypnosis his entire life, which is why he was named Hypnos, which is the name of a ancient god associated with sleep.
History: Hypnos came from a rather "poweful" family, if so to speak, and grew up mainly accompanying his twin brother Thanatos, who, while stronger then Hypnos in many ways, had a much shorter temper.
Exploration Team: Can I join yours, Exo?

Greek mythology for the win.))

((I'm surprised you're bringing this back. I'd accepted the RP as being dead and gone a while ago. Any particular reason?))

((Oh, I thought this was the new one, but I suppose I screwed myself over right there, didn't I?))

((Eh, if you get RPs mixed up, it isn't really your fault. I should've been more specific on when I was going to start the RP.))

((Yes I know it's late and I'm gonna be way behind, but....yeah.))

Name: Max Eclipscia
Species: Charmander
Appearance: nothing special
Personality: kind, but tends to be a downer at times, especially when dwelling on the past
History: Max used to have a rescue team of his own, but when his partner, who was his best friend, died, he went into hiding out of an inability to cope with the loss. When he heard about these "Seven Treasures," and about their legend, he decided to go to town to stock up in the hope that this 'something greater' would give him a way to bring his late partner back...

Back
Top Bottom