• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Oddity

Re: Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Oddity

I just finished reading the entire thing and it is pure awesome. Keep it up.

Dang issue #35...I couldn't stop laughing for 15 minutes about after that. :3

Omigod Flora's in it too! I keep seeing peoples in it!

I LURVES ESPEON I WANNA BE ESPEON IN IT
Ah, just kidding. I don't have to be in it. but it would be nice if i was

This comic is nice. Very well made, every detail is looked over nicely, and quotes from the author?= Plain awesome. You have also inspired me to make a sprite comic. Just not a Mystery Dungeon style one. But well...It's sorta mixed with the sprites. I used to be making a story out of it, but every detail wasn't right to me. If it became a story, it wouldn't be as detailed as if it were a comic because of the way i made the recordings. They go like:
Person 1: *wants cheeseburgers*
Person 2: I'll be grilling! Whadda want?
Person 1: Ooo! Cheeseburgers!
Person 2: Alright then! *goes to grill and cooks burgers*
You get what i mean. It's certainly detailed, and it wouldn't fit as a story. So, sprite comic! Now that i have a resource, i just need to get Paint up...

EDIT: On second thought, it is gonna be Mystery Dungeon style. That, or i'm gonna be running 2 different sprite comics. And yes, the example would go well in a story. I was just trying to give you an idea of how i made it, and how good of a comic it would make. Yep. That, and, i've gotta have a use for all that stuff i have on hand for making comics...I'll also be finding more ways to please the audience with the comics. So i'll be putting up the thread soon, and hopefully, the comics that go with it :D

Last edited:

I just discovered this comic and read it all in two days. o_O Just a little bit disturbing, but very good. *bites tongue off to stop blurting out request for more issues*

More issues please! We eated all the issues you have! Give us more to munch on! XD

LOL I love this comic!!!! Mewtwo: "theres no such thing as santa clause!!!" XD I was laughing for like an hour!!! I read all 126 of them XDD!!!

Tihs story is funy, and great! Stupid (and funny) jokes, like the parrt with the red orb when Mewtwo says santa claus doesnt exist and Mike and Mil(you and your buddy) statt crying.

Brilliant. I'm hooked on this.. Hm... I want to join Team Useless. :D

Heh. From looking at the first ten comics, Chatot thinks Meowth is gay, Meowth can't tell difference between male and female Skitty, and Meowth has trodden in dog crap. Well done sir, I give you an awesome smilie. :P

I SO DESPERATELY NEED TO UPDATE THIS THING.

You all have to promise me that if I come on tomorrow without adding new issues you will all hit me with something very very hard ><

Okay. If you don't come on tomorrow without a new update, I will hit you with the internet.

If you don't put one up by tomorrow you can be sure that Rachel the Pachi will slap you very very hard with her tail.

Just about to (finally) update to 130 :3 (The new ones are bad, I know, sorry.)

Also fixing the sprite deficiency in 124.

Last edited:

O.O *dies from sheer awesome*

A bit disturbing sometimes, but hilarious and smart.

I can totally see Mike and Mil together. Although that may be because I see romance everywhere and am obsessed.

Back
Top Bottom