• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Oddity

Re: Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Oddity

I just noticed, yesterday was this thread's birthday! :D

A huge update would've been ideal, but I missed it. Damn. I'll try and get an average sized update up ASAP to compensate =)

You can put it up for my b-day!

Kidding.

Though an update would be nice.

Six issue update up, just chock full of jokes that aren't good or may have accidentally been made too harsh.

Btw happy birthday Flora =3

Last edited:

LOL "were you always in your origen form?" "...yes." XD

Last edited:

....Im afraid these jokes were kinda lame...
I still remember the riolu eating Mike's ear though! That was funny.
And Mil always talking about the fact Lucario touched her breasts.

MUAHAHHAHAHA!*cough*

I quite liked the new issues. XP

LOL "were you always in your origen form?" "...yes." XD

Fixed :3

@Twiggy for victory: I know they were pretty lame >.< Sorry about that, they seemed good when I thought them up. Honest.

Except issue 135, I knew nobody would get that one. But I did it anyway :/

I quite liked the new issues. XP
I put the update up for your birthday after all ^^

I loved the new issues, and even though I only understood one part of that speech, I thought it was still pretty hysterical.
Well that's more than I expected of anyone frankly XD
Actually I did think some people might get the clown statue reference since that pasta has been posted as a chain letter on every third YouTube video I've ever seen -.-

Well that's more than I expected of anyone frankly XD
Actually I did think some people might get the clown statue reference since that pasta has been posted as a chain letter on every third YouTube video I've ever seen -.-

I actually understood the "When a Stranger Calls" reference, unless you're not referring to that, in which case, never mind.

In issue 135, the person who asked if you checked if the kids were ok or something like that, was it michael jackson?!?!?

Those are funny comics!
Note to Mil: About Lucario touching your breasts, it was CPR, you dummy! I think you have a crush on Lucario.

...MIKE I'M SUPPOSED TO BE IN -YOUR- TEAM.
AND WHAT'S THIS ABOUT LUCARIO TOUCHING MILL, I'LL KILL IT- imean what?

Utterly brilliant. Issue 132 pretty much sums up everything I feel about music just now.

On a completely unrelated note, go Dire Straits!

Actually, given time to consider, *shot*.

Back
Top Bottom