• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open Pokemon Mystery Dungeon:Team Legend

Name:Darkstar
Pokemon:Absol
Side:Shadow
Moves:Crunch, Perish Song, Psycho Cut and Nigh Slash
Personality: A good-spirited bad-willed Pokemon. She may seem kind, but her true spirit lies within.
She is a member of the Shadow Strike Team, a faction of Shadow Lugia.
Darkstar is also saying that PM her creator to join the Shadow Strike Team.
Appearance:She has black claws instead of silver, her eyes have red pupils and a black background.
Relationships:none at the moment
Other: none at the moment
((Shadow... Strike... Team? O_o Who said it was called that in the first place? And... Creator? What do you mean? Accepted anyway.

@Time Psyduck: ... What does Team Star have to do with Team Legend? Um... Neptune isn't in this... Oh and, I never said that Grovyle was the leader of Team Star... I never authorised a Cross over, either. O__O;))

((D'oh! I meant Blizzard and Team Legend - I somehow got the RP's mixed up. *Smashes own head in*
I was referring to this:

(If Blizzard just changed sides who is/was in charge of Team Legend before?)

(I dunno... Grovyle? Yeah, let's say he was in charge before.)

(Also can I be second-in-command of the pre-blizzard Team Legend)

(Sure, Time Psyduck! It was what I was thinking anyway~!)

I apologise for any confusion caused))

((Draigo is acting leader with Grovyle absent. Blizzard has just defected from team shadow, and so needs a little time to find her(?) position on the team (which I guess would be leader)))

Name: Storm
Pokemon: Salamence
Side: Legend
Moves: Dragon Claw, Dragon Pulse, Flamethrower, Aerial Ace
Personality: PO'd?
Appearance: Completely black, with feathered wings.
Relationships: Maybe, ask.
Other: *hopes the RP isn't about to end*

((There's already a Salamence. Only one pokemon of each species can join, apparently. Can we actually get back to the RP?))

((@ Taliax: Incorrect. Only one of each LEGENDARY can join. You've never seen two Articunos in a Leaf Green game, why in an RP? Accepted, Dragon!))

((Awesome. And I think what M3wk!ttyz meant was that she's starting a separate team, and to join you have to PM her. Where are we, how should I start?))

Draigo nodded in approval as Tailax set off to take up sentry duty. He turned towards Blizzard.
"I believe that you and I need to discuss some issues, Blizzard," he said, moving towards the Articuno.

(( She can't make another team.))

"Okay, Draigo. What king of issuea, exactly?" Blizzard inquired.

((Yay Blizzard is accually doing something. :)))

"Issues," replied Draigo, "such as why you actually came here. If you simply wanted to abandon Team Shadow you could have quite easily run off and never be seen or heard from again. No, you came to us for a reason, and it would be polite if we knew at least the broad outline of what you want."

"Hmm, all seems quiet right now," Taliax whispered to herself, nibbling a pecha berry. Hey, wait, what's that rustling?... Oh, just a Starly. I guess I'm just a bit jumpy after that battle. But wait, was that a flash of black I just saw in that bush?

Myuutsuu looked at Shadowflare and smirked, somehow smiling at the same time.

"Mistress Thorn doesn't know a battle of psychic attacks when she sees one. After all, that was what happened back when you thought I was just standing there with that Mesprit, right?" He grunted, and smirked again, looking up slightly. "That pink excuse for a Pokemon..."

Good job... Emuritto telepathed quickly, then turned back to the real world.

She flew up into her favorite hangout, the branches of a tall oak. If she flew to the top, she could see far, but for now, she just concealed herself within the middle branches. If she trained her psychic power enough, she could see into other places in the present. Maybe she could practice.

Using her mind, she broke off the end of a twig nearby, and dropped it, but caught it just inches before the ground, and threw it into the air. She caught it between her tail-tips, chuckling.

No, just a houndour... I need to relax. I'll never be able to tell if there's any real danger if I keep jumping at the slightest noise. Maybe I should see if Storm can keep watch; I need some rest. Taliax telepathicaly contacted Emuritto. Could you see if Storm or someone else can keep watch? I'd come find someone myself, but I don't want to leave my post, and I'm to tired and jumpy from the battle to be of much use.

Back
Top Bottom