• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Pokemon Names?

I never used to bother, until my frient mentioned that not nicknaming them would be like naming your pet dog 'Dog'. He gives his stupid names like kaboom the exploud or something (I can't remember)

So since then I have about half the time given them human names - Kip (mudkip, now swampert), several marill/azumarill named marie or maria, Two significant Psyduck/Golducks have been named Dave (one has lost this), a staryu named Peach (I think) and some other stuff.
Oh and a Bibarail HM slave called Bob

I actually ended up naming her Nefertiti because it sounds... slightly better, in my opinion.

That's actually a better name. Everyone thinks of Cleopatra xD''

Urm, who else did I have...

Rill the Marill
Genesis the Mew
Flamespine the Cyndaquil
Toto the Totodile
Dusk the Noctowl
Spikey/Serene the Togepis
Teddy the Teddiursa
Chiller the Slowking
Beat the Mareep

Emerald the Treecko
Torch the Torchic
Night the Ralts
Shroom the Breloom
Whisper the Whismur
Quartz the Sableye
Kama Hele the Mawile
Minnie the Minun
Dune the Trapinch

I name my Unown after the letter they are. So, Unown A is "A", Unown B is "B", and so on...

Oh, and i named a Grimer "Daniel", and my brother named a Blastoise "B.O ER LAT"(means "B.O is lazy")(B.O is my brother's friend)

you guys seriously fail at being weird.

"oh, I named my Charmander 'Flameboy', aren't I WACKY?!?!?!?!?"

though I myself am really not that much better, at least I had Chunky CD the wormadam.

Oh, haha, I remember now - at some point my friend and I went through our boxes on R/S and gave all the Pokemon we never use lolrandom names. Examples: Wal-Mart, Buttrape, Arthritis, Silicadust, Brent, Taxidermy, Papertowel, Bucket, BobEvans, and Ottoman.

I don't really remember which Pokemon most of them were because it was just us on the phone throwing out names and going "LOL THIS'D BE FUNNY :D" but I do remember that Buttrape was a Dusclops (because of how the R/S sprite is posed) and Brent was a Claydol named after a kid in our class who creeped us out.

[opens DS]

Ghostthing the Gastly
Charlotte the Probopass
Weird the Carnivine
BIGOL'EARS the Buneary
the HiPPO! the Happiny
Sexxxxy the Marril
Sexy chick the Chansey
Cindy the Remoraid (who is a male)
DUMBLEDORE the Marril
PREGGO the Psyduck
Emo Bucket the Elekid
KevinDubrw the Bagon
Constantin the Quagsire
TROGADOR the Weavile
Amanda the Carvahna (male)
Lol, hippo the Hippopotas
ARSEHEAD the Zubat
Ali Larter the Snover
Seth the Rattata (female)
^^VVLR0[][] the Farfetch'd (with ^ being the up arrow and V being the down one)
... the Baltoy
He the Surskit
The Fonz the Spearow
773, 202! the Lunatone
Owzepfvran the Remoraid
WWBBD?? the Finneon
IceIceBaby the Swinub
LittleShit the Bonsly
Ms. PIGGEH the Spoink
Chikezie the Crocnaw
Itsy Bitsy the Lapras
dani the Magikarp
Angry Tit the Rampardos
Nena the Starmie
Sgt. Pepper the Chinchou

POWERBUG is the best name ever.

Fluffy-Eevee
Kipper-Mudkip
Ziggy/Zaggy-Zigzagoons
Sparky-Loads of Electric types
Disaster-Absol
Kitty-Skitty
Charry/Chimpy-Chimchars
Flare-Flareon
Vapor-Vaporeon

See where I'm going with these? X3

You the Ratatta.
And when he evolved...
What? You is evolving!
And later...
Congratulations! Your You eloved into Raticate!
I could have picked something cooler to "be."
But, no. I'm a freakin Raticate. XD

I remember once I named a pokemon "Sweet! He" so that whenever he did anything, it would say "Sweet! He used Surf!" or "Sweet! He is paralyzed!" or "Sweet! He is evolving!" or whatever. That was pretty cool, for a while.

Rill the Marill
Toto the Totodile
Whisper the Whismur

Done all those.

Except Toto is now Waterjaw and Whisper is actually WHISPER. I think.

I did name a male Golem "GENAA."

Great. Not only could first-grader me lack good spelling...she has gender confusion issues. -.-

Oh! On her Crystal game, my sister named a Ditto "HO-OH."

You could have seen her reaction:

"Rachel! I have a Ho-oh...oh wait...WHY DID I NAME A DITTO HO-OH?"

Seasurfer the Lapras and Goldenflame the Ninetales. I actually quite like those names.

Now I'm going to try and stop signing my posts because when I have little time here the time wasted really adds up now I can bother to think about it even if this is a waste of time too.

I just re-started leaf green and named my rival "male sign"WHORE"female sign"
And I remembered names:
POISONLORD the toxicrock
flamethrower: charmander and cyndaquil
MEEP the lapras
eviloverlord the staravia
WHIPLASH the bulbasaur
Fatass the snorlax
RAPIST!!! the jynx
Zappy the pikachu
frndsgrndpa the mistrevius
fat the bidoof
HM SLAVE the bibarel
and more but I have yet to remember.

Well, on Gold...

-Doom the Goldeen
-Failure the Scyther. I had caught it in a Bug Catching Contest, and I thought it would get me first place. Only second. To a venonat.
-Evelyn the male Eevee. I had just got an Eevee, and my friend was like, "Name it Evelyn!" since Evelyn from The Mummy was nicknamed Evie by her brother. :3 So I did...then noticed it was male. Then my friend said, "...Evelyn can be a guy's name to! 8D"

Back
Top Bottom