• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Pokémon Registration Office

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Pokémon Registration Office

I can't believe I'll be paying 30$ for this but I want it bad. >:

buying:

[Philharmonic] Chatot (m)
Ability:
Tangled Feet
Signature Move: Heartbeat Chorus

Chatot love to make noise. So, naturally, Philharmonic has been playing with new ways to make noise since he could talk. And, he found one.

He takes a deep breath and opens his mouth wide as he can, and amplifies the sound of his heartbeat, mixing it with a throbbing music-like beat. He blasts the sound wave out over the arena as loud as he can, washing it out over all foes. As anyone who's been in a car with the stereo turned up as loud as it can, pounding beats at loud volumes can hurt.

The sound wave hurts smaller Pokemon more than large ones, and has a larger chance to make small Pokemon flinch. Philharmonic can make the attack continue for up to 6 additional actions, but expends 2% energy for each additional action after the first. Obviously, Soundproof Pokemon are immune to the attack.
Type: Normal / Stat: Special / Base Damage %: 5 - 15%, +1% for each action continued / Accuracy: 95% / Target: all foes / Energy: 7%, +2% for each action continued. / Duration: max 7 actions
Effects: sound damage, 15 - 20% flinch chance,
Usage Gap: 4 rounds after attack ends

Signature Attribute: Conductor's Baton

Philharmonic was born with an oddly long tail - almost a foot long, nearly as long as he is tall! He was made fun of by his siblings for the abnormal body part, but he pressed on.

As he started the battle, he learned that when he flicked his tail back and forth as chatot often do, his foes would be distracted by it. So be trained very hard with it, and now the tail constantly flicks back and forth in a distracting rhythm. The constant ticking will sometimes attract the attention of something attacking Philharmonic, and will miss or just not attack at all. he can even speed up the flicking to catch other Pokemon's attention even more, but it needs some effort, unlike the normal speed.

Effects: 5% additional chance that a Pokemon attacking Philharmonic will miss. If he speeds up the tail, it ups to a 10% chance, but Philharmonic takes 2% energy for each action it's sped up.

Links are tasty, nomnomnom

Full Metal Cookies

Specify the size ranges for flinch chance and damage taken for Heartbeat Chorus.

How does it not affect allies?

[Skylight] Hoothoot (F) 5$
Ability: Keen Eye
[Riptide] Buizel (M) 10$
Ability: Swift Swim
[Perry] Mankey (M) 10$
Ability: Vital Spirit
Please, I would like to purchase these fine pogeymans.

Repost with all necessary information, including the bank link.

Edit: OMG, Kratos.

Here ya go~
[Riptide] Buizel (M) 10$
[Perry] Mankey (M) 10$

Last edited:

Here ya go~
[Riptide] Buizel (M) 10$
[Perry] Mankey (M) 10$
Team approved, though it would be nice if you could fix your bank post (repost, not edit).

You know what I forgot about this. >:

I think I'll just not have the sig move... I'll go for something else. >3

Bank link is most stealthy~

[Philharmonic] Chatot (m)
Ability:
Tangled Feet
Signature Move: None

Signature Attribute: Conductor's Baton

Philharmonic was born with an oddly long tail - almost a foot long, nearly as long as he is tall! He was made fun of by his siblings for the abnormal body part, but he pressed on.

As he started the battle, he learned that when he flicked his tail back and forth as chatot often do, his foes would be distracted by it. So be trained very hard with it, and now the tail constantly flicks back and forth in a distracting rhythm. The constant ticking will sometimes attract the attention of something attacking Philharmonic, and will miss or just not attack at all. he can even speed up the flicking to catch other Pokemon's attention even more, but it needs some effort, unlike the normal speed.

Effects: 5% additional chance that a Pokemon attacking Philharmonic will miss. If he speeds up the tail, it ups to a 10% chance, but Philharmonic takes 2% energy for each action it's sped up.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom