• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Pokémon Registration Office

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Pokémon Registration Office

Okay, I hope this is okay...

[Red Lightning] Scizor (M)
Ability: Swarm
Signature Attribute: Scizor With A Scythe

When Red Lightning was a Scyther, he would constantly sharpen his scythes, and loved to execute them in battle. However, one day he was training away from his swarm, in a small clearing that he went to each day, when a group of Official Asber Pokemon Capturers stumbled upon the clearing, and captured him. He was then sold on to me. He continued to sharpen his scythes each day, and loved being sent into battle with other captured Pokemon, whom were much stronger than those he had battled in the wild. During one battle, his right arm was dislocated, but before it could be corrected, the Metal Coat that covered his body began to react, and caused him to evolve. But, due to his arm being dislocated, the evolution did not change his right arm, meaning that he has a Scizor claw and a Scyther scythe. The skin became changed with the rest of his body, and the scythe became metallic, and turned silver.

Effects: Any attack that Red Lightning uses that includes slashing the target with his scythe (e.g.: Slash, X-Scissor), deal 2% more damage, and have a have a 2% chance of lowering the targets defense, due o the dense metal that the scythe in now made from.

I finally feel motivated to try and get this approved~ a sig move for my Eevee~

[Rinna] Eevee (F)
Ability:
Adaptability
Signature Move: Shadows of the Night

Rinna aspires to become an Umbreon, and has trained herself extensively in night combat to assure her skill upon evolution. One of the things she gained as a result of this training was a pact with the 'Shadows of the Night', powerful spirits of dark Pokemon that died. So they gave her a powerful attack; when she is in danger, she can unleash their mighty power in a single burst of dark energy. The burst takes the form of a serpent-like creature that attacks a single target with it's huge jaws, then dissipates. The attack leaves her very tired, and it takes a while to recover from it. The sheer size and frightful appearance of the creature summoned may cause the target to flinch.

Type: Dark / Stat: Special / Base Damage: 10% / Accuracy: 85% / Target: Single Foe / Energy: 8% upon use, 1% per action for the rest of the round, and a round afterward / Duration: One Action
Effects: 30% Flinch Chance, Can only be used if she is under 50% health
Usage Gap: Once Per Battle

New Pokémon:

[Koutus] Electrike [Female]
````````[Static]````````

LINK

Other stuff:

[China] Bronzor [X]
``````Levitate```

Signature Attribute: A Good Polishing

China is a bit... vain, or at least as vain as a genderless floating plate can be. In the wild, she rubbed up against cave walls, shining herself as best she could. After capture, she got ahold of a prefessional-grade sander, and it kind of snowballed from there... She's now reflective like a bronze mirror.

Effects: China has the reflective properties of a bronze mirror, and attacks on her are affected as such. Energy-based attacks do 2% less damage, after all other modifiers are applied. Moves using light are intensified. Adversly speaking, China is much more visible than a normal Bronzor, especially in brightly lit arenas.

Move Modifications: This is all based on her mirror-like qualities. I hope that I'm allowed to do this.

Moves gained: Mirror Shot
Moves lost: Rock Polish

I wish to purchase a Pokemon;

[Scythe] Ralts (Male)
Ability: Trace
Move Mod: None
Body Mod: None

Bank Link.

Last edited:

Fafneer|Houndour|[M]
Ability:
Flash Fire
Battle Exp: 0-1-2-3->Houndoom
Christmas Gift
Battles: 1, 2

|
V

Fafneer|Houndoom|[Male]
Ability:
Flash Fire
Body Mod: Big Bones
-Fafneer's body is taller and longer than the average Houndoom as well as meager and old. His legs are lean and long as is his neck, tail and horns. In height he is 5'4.3 and he is 87.6lbs. which is underweight.

Effects: With his meager body his Defense is permanently down by 3 points and his Sp. Defense is down by 2. His Speed on the other hand is maxed out by the additional 6 points due to his light body and long legs. His overgrown horns prove good defense to physical attacks only when used to block by reducing damage by 1/2 for attacks with base power of 6 and down before applying weakness, resistance etc. Blocking base power of 7 and higher will only prevent 1/4 of the damage.

Sig. Move: Ashy Equalizer
-Fafneer concentrates on darker thoughts as he begins to store up energy before he bucks aimlessly releasing a nasty snarl as well as a rush of fire reaching outwards 360 degrees around him not including Pokemon currently elevated or underground. The fire is so dark it is nearly black. Upon contact the Pokemon's stats are matched with every single one of Fafneer's including health and energy. Fafneer is then forced to execute his next 3 actions last.

The move will only work if his health is 50% or lower and is an energy consuming technique used rarely in battle to avoid instant fatigue. Fafneer cannot use it more than once in a battle unless he is withdrawn and sent back into battle at least 5 Rounds later.

Fire Type|Special|100% Accuracy|Power: varies|Stats: varies|Target: Multi|Energy Cost: 1/3 of remaining energy|Duration: To the end|Usage Gap: Once for every time sent out of Pokeball

Okay, I hope this is okay...

Signature Attribute: Scizor With A Scythe

When Red Lightning was a Scyther, he would constantly sharpen his scythes, and loved to execute them in battle. However, one day he was training away from his swarm, in a small clearing that he went to each day, when a group of Official Asber Pokemon Capturers stumbled upon the clearing, and captured him. He was then sold on to me. He continued to sharpen his scythes each day, and loved being sent into battle with other captured Pokemon, whom were much stronger than those he had battled in the wild. During one battle, his right arm was dislocated, but before it could be corrected, the Metal Coat that covered his body began to react, and caused him to evolve. But, due to his arm being dislocated, the evolution did not change his right arm, meaning that he has a Scizor claw and a Scyther scythe. The skin became changed with the rest of his body, and the scythe became metallic, and turned silver.

Effects: Any attack that Red Lightning uses that includes slashing the target with his scythe (e.g.: Slash, X-Scissor), deal 2% more damage, and have a have a 2% chance of lowering the targets defense, due o the dense metal that the scythe in now made from.
Needs some sort of drawback, although this isn't a terribly powerful attribute, so it can be relatively small. Also, it's preferable that you make effect chances some multiple of five in order to fit with the pattern of the rest of the attacks in pokémon (so 2% chance of lowering defense -> 5% chance), although this is not required.

I finally feel motivated to try and get this approved~ a sig move for my Eevee~

[Rinna] Eevee (F)
Ability:
Adaptability
Signature Move: Shadows of the Night

Rinna aspires to become an Umbreon, and has trained herself extensively in night combat to assure her skill upon evolution. One of the things she gained as a result of this training was a pact with the 'Shadows of the Night', powerful spirits of dark Pokemon that died. So they gave her a powerful attack; when she is in danger, she can unleash their mighty power in a single burst of dark energy. The burst takes the form of a serpent-like creature that attacks a single target with it's huge jaws, then dissipates. The attack leaves her very tired, and it takes a while to recover from it. The sheer size and frightful appearance of the creature summoned may cause the target to flinch.

Type: Dark / Stat: Special / Base Damage: 10% / Accuracy: 85% / Target: Single Foe / Energy: 8% upon use, 1% per action for the rest of the round, and a round afterward / Duration: One Action
Effects: 30% Flinch Chance, Can only be used if she is under 50% health
Usage Gap: Once Per Battle
Approved.

New Pokémon:

````````[Static]````````

LINK

Other stuff:

[China] Bronzor [X]
``````Levitate```

China is a bit... vain, or at least as vain as a genderless floating plate can be. In the wild, she rubbed up against cave walls, shining herself as best she could. After capture, she got ahold of a prefessional-grade sander, and it kind of snowballed from there... She's now reflective like a bronze mirror.

Effects: China has the reflective properties of a bronze mirror, and attacks on her are affected as such. Energy-based attacks do 2% less damage, after all other modifiers are applied. Moves using light are intensified. Adversly speaking, China is much more visible than a normal Bronzor, especially in brightly lit arenas.

Move Modifications: This is all based on her mirror-like qualities. I hope that I'm allowed to do this.

A little bit powerful; either drop learning mirror shot, or drop the reduction in energy damage. Also, why can China no longer use rock polish?

I wish to purchase a Pokemon;

[Scythe] Ralts (Male)
Ability: Trace
Move Mod: None
Body Mod: None

Bank Link.
Approved.

I think I can buy a porygon now... or at least I'll be able to when my allowance claim gets parsed...

[God] porygon (x)
ability: download

(set! money (- money 30))
Approved.

Fafneer|Houndour|[M]
Ability:
Flash Fire
Christmas Gift

|
V

Fafneer|Houndoom|[Male]
Ability:
Flash Fire
-Fafneer's body is taller and longer than the average Houndoom as well as meager and old. His legs are lean and long as is his neck, tail and horns. In height he is 5'4.3 and he is 87.6lbs. which is underweight.

Effects: With his meager body his Defense is permanently down by 3 points and his Sp. Defense is down by 2. His Speed on the other hand is maxed out by the additional 6 points due to his light body and long legs. His overgrown horns prove good defense to physical attacks only when used to block by reducing damage by 1/2 for attacks with base power of 6 and down before applying weakness, resistance etc. Blocking base power of 7 and higher will only prevent 1/4 of the damage.

-Fafneer concentrates on darker thoughts as he begins to store up energy before he bucks aimlessly releasing a nasty snarl as well as a rush of fire reaching outwards 360 degrees around him not including Pokemon currently elevated or underground. The fire is so dark it is nearly black. Upon contact the Pokemon's stats are matched with every single one of Fafneer's including health and energy. Fafneer is then forced to execute his next 3 actions last.

The move will only work if his health is 50% or lower and is an energy consuming technique used rarely in battle to avoid instant fatigue. Fafneer cannot use it more than once in a battle unless he is withdrawn and sent back into battle at least 5 Rounds later.

Fire Type|Special|100% Accuracy|Power: varies|Stats: varies|Target: Multi|Energy Cost: 1/3 of remaining energy|Duration: To the end|Usage Gap: Once for every time sent out of Pokeball
Sig attribute: add that the stat gains and losses caused by the attribute cannot be lost or transferred through use of attacks like psych up. When you say "blocking physical attacks," do you mean that Fafneer will automatically block these sorts of attacks, making the damage reduction guaranteed, or may he choose to take an action to block an attack to get those effects?

Sig move: doesn't need a duration, since as far as I can tell, it's a single-action attack. The energy cost doesn't make much sense: the attack actually costs less to use as it becomes more powerful, as presumably Fafneer's energy is going down along with his health. Instead, make it dependent on how much it changes the foe's health and energy (e.g. "1/3 greatest health and energy loss caused to an opponent"). When you say that "all stats are matched," I take it you mean stuff like +1 Attk, -4 Defense as well as health and energy? If so, make sure to specifically note that changes to stats caused by Fafneer's signature attribute are not matched in this way. Does "stats" include things like poison or paralysis?

It would be nice if the attack description could expand upon why Fafneer's attacks have the stated effects: right now, it just sounds like a heat wave that does extra stuff.

Trial number 2

Signature Attribute: Scythe-errr

Effects: Any attack that Red Lightning uses that includes slashing the target with his scythe (e.g.: Slash, X-Scissor), deal 2% more damage, and have a have a 5% chance of lowering the targets defense, due o the dense metal that the scythe in now made from. However, due to the evolution process not completing properly, any attack that hits Red Lightning's right arm does an extra 2% damage due to the metallic coating not being as strong as other places.

New Pokémon:

````````[Static]````````

LINK

Other stuff:

[China] Bronzor [X]
``````Levitate```

Effects: China has the reflective properties of a bronze mirror, and attacks on her are affected as such. Moves using light are intensified. Adversly speaking, China is much more visible than a normal Bronzor, especially in brightly lit arenas.

She loses Rock Polish because she's already too polished to do so any more, and I felt I needed to balance out the gained move.

Trial number 2

Signature Attribute: Scythe-errr

Effects: Any attack that Red Lightning uses that includes slashing the target with his scythe (e.g.: Slash, X-Scissor), deal 2% more damage, and have a have a 5% chance of lowering the targets defense, due o the dense metal that the scythe in now made from. However, due to the evolution process not completing properly, any attack that hits Red Lightning's right arm does an extra 2% damage due to the metallic coating not being as strong as other places.
Approved.

New Pokémon:

````````[Static]````````

LINK

Other stuff:

[China] Bronzor [X]
``````Levitate```

Effects: China has the reflective properties of a bronze mirror, and attacks on her are affected as such. Moves using light are intensified. Adversly speaking, China is much more visible than a normal Bronzor, especially in brightly lit arenas.

She loses Rock Polish because she's already too polished to do so any more, and I felt I needed to balance out the gained move.
Electrike approved, but you need to put the explanation as to why China is losing an attack somewhere in the actual signature attribute description, not just tell me on the side.

[China] Bronzor [X]
``````Levitate```

Effects: China has the reflective properties of a bronze mirror, and attacks on her are affected as such. Moves using light are intensified. Adversly speaking, China is much more visible than a normal Bronzor, especially in brightly lit arenas. Being so highly polished, China loses her ability to polish herself to increase her speed, and an attempt to do so would probably lead to a scratched face.

Thanks. I knew I was going to fix it. ^^ Now for the Energy cost I altered it whereas the amount of Health taken away to match with Fafneer's will determine the energy cost.

Fafneer|Houndour|[M]
Ability:
Flash Fire
Christmas Gift

|
V

Fafneer|Houndoom|[Male]
Ability:
Flash Fire

Effects: With his meager body his Defense is permanently down by 3 points and his Sp. Defense is down by 2. His Speed on the other hand is maxed out by the additional 6 points due to his light body and long legs. These permanent stat changes cannot be altered by stat inflicting attacks. His overgrown horns prove good defense to physical attacks only when used to block by reducing damage by 1/2 for attacks with base power of 6 and down before applying weakness, resistance etc. Blocking base power of 7 and higher will only prevent 1/4 of the damage. Blocking comes naturally without command.

-Having once been trained to fight and kill Pokemon after Pokemon, Fafneer had to practice endurance. Having won every battle, he'd have to remain fighting others in weaker conditions. To make up for it, Fafneer tried to find a way to make an advantage for himself. He already was able to concentrate fire energy within him in large quantities but could not release it in as great a power it was through moves like Fire Blast. Instead of his mouth, he released it through his body but not in a concentrated wave of heat, a wave of dark flames. The darkness of it originates from being a Dark Type. To trigger it he had to think darkly and force a devious pressure upon the flames that would carry his status and conditions to his opponents like injecting infected DNA. This would allow new fighters to start as roughly as he.

Fafneer concentrates on darker thoughts as he begins to store up energy before he bucks aimlessly releasing a nasty snarl as well as a rush of fire reaching outwards 360 degrees around him not including Pokemon currently elevated or underground. The fire is so dark it is nearly black. Upon contact the Pokemon's stats are matched with every single one of Fafneer's including health, energy, increased or decreased stats not including his pemanent ones, and severe conditions like paralysis. Fafneer is then forced to execute his next 3 actions last.

Fire Type|Special|100% Accuracy|Power: varies|Stats: varies|Target: Multi|Energy Cost: 99-76% drop in Health=25% Energy, 75-51% drop in Health=20% Energy, 50-26% drop in Health=15% Energy, 25-1% drop in Health=10% Energy|Usage Gap: Once for every time sent out of Pokeball

Blastoise428

Approved.

Kindling Queen

If the blocking effect is innate, then it's too powerful; either make it by command, or eliminate the effect for attacks higher than seventy power. The line about permanent stat changes should read, "These stat modifications cannot be lost or transferred by any means." Increase the cost of the signature move by 3% energy at all levels.

There you go.^^ Tanku ma'am.

Fafneer|Houndour|[M]
Ability:
Flash Fire
Christmas Gift

|
V

Fafneer|Houndoom|[Male]
Ability:
Flash Fire

Effects: With his meager body his Defense is permanently down by 3 points and his Sp. Defense is down by 2. His Speed on the other hand is maxed out by the additional 6 points due to his light body and long legs. These stat modifications cannot be lost or transferred by any means. His overgrown horns prove good defense to physical attacks only when used to block by reducing damage by 1/2 for attacks with base power of 6 and down before applying weakness, resistance etc. Blocking base power of 7 and higher will only prevent 1/4 of the damage. Blocking comes only under command.

-Having once been trained to fight and kill Pokemon after Pokemon, Fafneer had to practice endurance. Having won every battle, he'd have to remain fighting others in weaker conditions. To make up for it, Fafneer tried to find a way to make an advantage for himself. He already was able to concentrate fire energy within him in large quantities but could not release it in as great a power it was through moves like Fire Blast. Instead of his mouth, he released it through his body but not in a concentrated wave of heat, a wave of dark flames. The darkness of it originates from being a Dark Type. To trigger it he had to think darkly and force a devious pressure upon the flames that would carry his status and conditions to his opponents like injecting infected DNA. This would allow new fighters to start as roughly as he.

Fafneer concentrates on darker thoughts as he begins to store up energy before he bucks aimlessly releasing a nasty snarl as well as a rush of fire reaching outwards 360 degrees around him not including Pokemon currently elevated or underground. The fire is so dark it is nearly black. Upon contact the Pokemon's stats are matched with every single one of Fafneer's including health, energy, increased or decreased stats not including his pemanent ones, and severe conditions like paralysis. Fafneer is then forced to execute his next 3 actions last.

Fire Type|Special|100% Accuracy|Power: varies|Stats: varies|Target: Multi|Energy Cost: 99-76% drop in Health=28% Energy, 75-51% drop in Health=23% Energy, 50-26% drop in Health=18% Energy, 25-1% drop in Health=13% Energy|Usage Gap: Once for every time sent out of Pokeball

Sig. Attribute: Scyte-errr

Signature Move: Heat Slash

During a battle, Red Lightning's wings were badly damaged. It is common knowledge that Scizor use their wings to keep cool. Without his wings to cool him down, Red Lightning quickly grew hotter. When he was on the brink of overheating, he used one last Slash attack. However, due to the conditions, the attack came out as something different.

Red Lightning then practiced this technique, but instead of damaging his wings, he simply folds them away. Eventually, he managed to control the move. He slashes the opponent, but the high body temperature, a wave of heat strikes the opponent. Red Lightning can only perform this attack with his right arm, as his normal claw isn't sharp enough to fire the concentrated blade of heat.

Type: Fire / Stat: Special / Base Damage: 6% / Accuracy: 95% / Target: Single / Energy: 6%
Red Lightning folds his wings away temporarily. His body heats up. He slashes in the opponent’s direction with his right scythe (see Signature Attribute). A blade of heat is fired at the opponent. Red Lightning takes 1% damage when this attack is used. If this move is used when Sunny Day is considered to be in effect, then Red Lightning takes 2% damage and has a 5% chance to bun the opponent. This move cannot be used in arenas which are cold, or when Hail is considered to be in effect.
Usage Gap: 3 Rounds

There you go.^^ Tanku ma'am.

Fafneer|Houndour|[M]
Ability:
Flash Fire
Christmas Gift

|
V

Fafneer|Houndoom|[Male]
Ability:
Flash Fire

Effects: With his meager body his Defense is permanently down by 3 points and his Sp. Defense is down by 2. His Speed on the other hand is maxed out by the additional 6 points due to his light body and long legs. These stat modifications cannot be lost or transferred by any means. His overgrown horns prove good defense to physical attacks only when used to block by reducing damage by 1/2 for attacks with base power of 6 and down before applying weakness, resistance etc. Blocking base power of 7 and higher will only prevent 1/4 of the damage. Blocking comes only under command.

Fire Type|Special|100% Accuracy|Power: varies|Stats: varies|Target: Multi|Energy Cost: 99-76% drop in Health=28% Energy, 75-51% drop in Health=23% Energy, 50-26% drop in Health=18% Energy, 25-1% drop in Health=13% Energy|Usage Gap: Once for every time sent out of Pokeball
Approved.

Sig. Attribute: Scyte-errr

Signature Move: Heat Slash

During a battle, Red Lightning's wings were badly damaged. It is common knowledge that Scizor use their wings to keep cool. Without his wings to cool him down, Red Lightning quickly grew hotter. When he was on the brink of overheating, he used one last Slash attack. However, due to the conditions, the attack came out as something different.

Red Lightning then practiced this technique, but instead of damaging his wings, he simply folds them away. Eventually, he managed to control the move. He slashes the opponent, but the high body temperature, a wave of heat strikes the opponent. Red Lightning can only perform this attack with his right arm, as his normal claw isn't sharp enough to fire the concentrated blade of heat.

Type: Fire / Stat: Special / Base Damage: 6% / Accuracy: 95% / Target: Single / Energy: 6%
Red Lightning folds his wings away temporarily. His body heats up. He slashes in the opponent’s direction with his right scythe (see Signature Attribute). A blade of heat is fired at the opponent. Red Lightning takes 1% damage when this attack is used. If this move is used when Sunny Day is considered to be in effect, then Red Lightning takes 2% damage and has a 5% chance to bun the opponent. This move cannot be used in arenas which are cold, or when Hail is considered to be in effect.
Usage Gap: 3 Rounds
Approved.

*gets his starters*

I would like to buy the following:

[Valor] phanpy (M)
Ability: Pickup

[Pirrk] slowpoke (F)
Ability: Own Tempo

[Eretus] grimer (M)
Ability: Stench

[Rotia] taillow (M)
Ability: Guts

This totals up to $39, I believe. I'll edit this to include the bank-note in a moment. :3

Edit: Link to bank

Last edited:

*gets his starters*

I would like to buy the following:

[Valor] phanpy (M)
Ability: Pickup

[Pirrk] slowpoke (F)
Ability: Own Tempo

[Eretus] grimer (M)
Ability: Stench

[Rotia] taillow (M)
Ability: Guts

This totals up to $39, I believe. I'll edit this to include the bank-note in a moment. :3

Edit: Link to bank

Approved.

Depends on what you mean. Legendaries aren't on the list, and those aren't available. Evolutions of pokémon on the list you'd need to trade for, get someone to give to you, or evolve from their lower stages. If you're talking about a pokémon that doesn't fit one of those two categories, please specify.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom