• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Pokémon Registration Office

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Pokémon Registration Office

[Grizzly Slash] Teddiursa F (Pickup -> Intimidate)
Sig Attribute: Hackenslash Claw Armour

Using the experience she got in Kammington vs. Patar, as well as her appearance in the 2010 Grand Festival...

|
|
V

[Grizzly Slash] Ursaring F (Guts -> Intimidate)

THERE.

I better be able to give this thing Dragon Claw to compensate for the hell I've gone through approving this :|

[Grizzly Slash] Teddiursa F (Pickup -> Intimidate)

Using the experience she got in Kammington vs. Patar, as well as her appearance in the 2010 Grand Festival...

|
|
V

[Grizzly Slash] Ursaring F (Guts -> Intimidate)

THERE.

I better be able to give this thing Dragon Claw to compensate for the hell I've gone through approving this :|
Approved. And you can.

[Link] Riolu (M)
Ability: Inner Focus

Bank
Approved.

I am such a heavy spender of money, but.

[Purrfect] Glameow (♀)
[Zeteon] Porygon-Z (-)

$45 - $40 = $5

Is this OK?

[Purrfect] Glameow (♀)
[Zeteon] Porygon-Z (-)

$45 - $40 = $5

Is this OK?

How exactly are you obtaining a Porygon-Z...?

All the Pokemon you can buy here are in their lowest forms, no exceptions. If you'd like to evolve that Porygon of yours, you'd need to have two battles with it; one in which it holds an Up-grade and one (as a Porygon2) in which it holds a Dubious Disc.

But anyway, sig move updates.

[Grizzly Slash] Ursaring F (Guts)
Sig Move: Hackenslash Claw Armour

Slash was originally a test subject at Hackencut Armor Co., a company that created armor. She was equipped with two powerful metal arms. These arms were equipped with humongous metal claws, giving its wearer access to a wide variety of moves.

However, this comes with a series of side-effects. For one, the arms are rather large and heavy. It also makes Slash look rather intimidating, screwing over all chances of luring opponents off guard. (Although I doubt a humongous grizzly bear would be using Charm anytime soon...)

Upon evolution, Slash grew more accustomed to using her humongous claws and grew a bit more adept with them.

Effects:

Slash gains access to X-Scissor, Poison Jab, Psycho Cut, and Dragon Claw. She cannot use Fling, Fire Punch, Focus Punch, Belly Drum, Fake Tears, or Charm.

Slash's humongous claws slow her down, effectively giving her a speed modifier of -3. It cannot be changed in any way, and cannot be given to the opponent through psych up or any other such moves.

In addition, each move used involving her claws requires 1% more energy to perform after all calculations, as a result of how heavy these claws are.

Slash's claws give her an intimidating appearance, effectively giving her the effects of Intimidate in addition to those of Guts.

---

Might seem a bit overpowered, but she is an Ursaring.

Last edited:

[Purrfect] Glameow (♀)
[Zeteon] Porygon-Z (-)

$45 - $40 = $5

Is this OK?

In addition to the fact that you have to start with a Porygon and work your way up, the Bank handles all financial matters. Please post the $45 - $40... etc. in the Bank, with a link to your post here in the Registration Office. The Registration Office post, in turn, must link to your Bank post. If you're not sure how to get the URL of a single post, do you see that little number on the top right-hand corner of the post? Click that, then copy the URL of the window that pops up.

Second, you have to specify abilities for the Pokemon that have multiple abilities. Glameow can have Limber or Own Tempo, and Porygon can have Download or Trace.

Oh, and remember to repost everything instead of editing. If you edit, there's a high chance we won't see the edit and it will get overlooked.

But anyway, sig move updates.

Slash was originally a test subject at Hackencut Armor Co., a company that created armor. She was equipped with two powerful metal arms. These arms were equipped with humongous metal claws, giving its wearer access to a wide variety of moves.

However, this comes with a series of side-effects. For one, the arms are rather large and heavy. It also makes Slash look rather intimidating, screwing over all chances of luring opponents off guard. (Although I doubt a humongous grizzly bear would be using Charm anytime soon...)

Upon evolution, Slash grew more accustomed to using her humongous claws and grew a bit more adept with them.

Effects:

Slash gains access to X-Scissor, Poison Jab, Psycho Cut, and Dragon Claw. She cannot use Fling, Fire Punch, Focus Punch, Belly Drum, Fake Tears, or Charm.

Slash's humongous claws slow her down, effectively giving her a speed modifier of -3. It cannot be changed in any way, and cannot be given to the opponent through psych up or any other such moves.

In addition, each move used involving her claws requires 1% more energy to perform after all calculations, as a result of how heavy these claws are.

Slash's claws give her an intimidating appearance, effectively giving her the effects of Intimidate in addition to those of Guts.

---

Might seem a bit overpowered, but she is an Ursaring.

Well.. yeah, a little. It may be just me, but it seems you're /really/ going out on a limb for all these excellent coverage moves. Dragon Claw was okay'd, yes, but that was even a bit of a stretch for an Ursaring - adding Psycho Cut to the mix, however, just doesn't sit right with me. Firstly, there's no indication Ursaring even have access to any sort of psychic powers - the only move it gets is Rest, which in itself is a bit of a misnomer being classed as a 'Psychic' move. Beyond that, you already have pretty tremendous coverage, particularly concerning Close Combat/Shadow Claw, and with this mod already have a pretty solid defence to those big bad dragons - PC would essentially nullify most if not all viable counterpicks.

So after that long rant, I'm afraid I have to say no, myself. Gods I ramble when I'm groggy.

So anyway! As for myself, I've almost hit triple digits in my bank, and we can't let THAT happen. I need floofy things!

[Tiamat] Eevee (F)
<Adaptability>

[Agni] Eevee (F)
<Adaptability>

And
Water Stone x1
Fire Stone x1

For a nice £70 total~

[Skye] Charmander (F) <Blaze>

I like presents. So much. <3

So anyway! As for myself, I've almost hit triple digits in my bank, and we can't let THAT happen. I need floofy things!

[Tiamat] Eevee (F)
<Adaptability>

[Agni] Eevee (F)
<Adaptability>

And
Water Stone x1
Fire Stone x1

For a nice £70 total~

Both Approved.

And now for myself...

[Jacob] Squirtle (M)
Ability: Torrent

You're right, Shovel, I don't like his attitude either.

(also I got a namechange, so you may wanna change the first post, the list of team approvers? :3c)

Effects:

Slash gains access to X-Scissor, Poison Jab, Crush Claw, Cross Poison, and Dragon Claw. She cannot use Fling, Fire Punch, Focus Punch, Belly Drum, Fake Tears, or Charm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom