• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Pokémon's Hidden Faces

Re: Pokémon's Hidden Faces

Tangulb_by_PokePages.jpg

Slowking and Heatran are weird. (Do I really want to know!?)

EDIT: On topic with Diglett, I'm more worried about Dugtrio. (!#*(%&*@#^!)

LOL at picture. I'm not sure that innocent Diglett would have such evilness in his/her heart[if he/she has one].

The anime episode with Cubone's skull spinning around just- well- it- freaks me out. I mean, supposedly the skull is from it's mother, which leads me to believe that the mother dies at egg-laying, so the corpse would have rotted away by the time the egg hatches, or else we'd see baby boneless Cubone running around in nests. And of course the logic is just thrown out the window by trainer-carried eggs, where it hatches with the bone. Oh and also the fact that the skull spins around means that the head has to be roughly spherical, so the bone can't be it's mother's, because she'd have to have a spherical head too.

So.

It must mean that the Pokedex is wrong.

Uhm... Grimer? It can't be completely goo...

EDIT: I've got it! The Pokedex is wrong and the skull is some kind of bony, white formation that grows with the Cubone, like a turtle shell. So it is it's head!

Uhm... Grimer? It can't be completely goo...

I think that there is a small, shrew like creature that covers itself in goo to protect it from preditors. That sounds stupid though.

ZubatZubatZubat

Anyone else think that it looks like it has eyes in its ears?

I think that Cubone's head is exactly the same shape as the skull, just without the bumpy bits and smaller.

o.0 Why did you have to give me that image?! Now I can't look at cute little Zubat without thinking, 'Mutated'!

@Minnow - No. The anime is wrong :D

ZubatZubatZubat

Anyone else think that it looks like it has eyes in its ears?

Technically, it does have eyes in its ears. It uses echolocation, after all :3

But, I agree, it does look like that now that I pay attention to it.

I'm pretty sure that Cubone's head doesn't have to be exactly spherical to spin around like that. But it looks a lot like a Charmander's head.

I'm pretty sure that Cubone's head doesn't have to be exactly spherical to spin around like that. But it looks a lot like a Charmander's head.

Yeah, but if the skull was really its mother's, then that would mean that its mother's head was that shape, and, therefore, the child's shape. And a shape like that can't spin. Think about a knife in a sheath, it won't spin, but it will come off the top.

Maybe the Cubone start with a roundish head and it, for some reason, changes shape gradually when it gets ready to lay eggs, giving the dead mother's skull the shape you see.

@Minnow - No. The anime is wrong :D

Yeah, probably.

Technically, it does have eyes in its ears. It uses echolocation, after all :3

That's why I saw then as ears in the first place, otherwise I wouldn't have thought twice.

Eyes? What are you ta- OH DEAR LORD KILL IT WITH FIRE.
*shudder* That just ain't right..

Seconded.
*scream*
I'm guessing to figure out what Riolu/Lucario look like without the mask just fill it in blue....
EDIT: Dun dun dun...
10rrfdc.png

Personally Lucario looks better

Last edited:

I drew a picture when I was little about Diglett's body. The limbs were short and skinny and the hands and feet had 3 toes and fingers.

Back
Top Bottom