• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Pokémon's Hidden Faces

Re: Pokémon's Hidden Faces

ZubatZubatZubat

Anyone else think that it looks like it has eyes in its ears?

AHH!!! It does! "Hides" I think that cubone has a head shaped like its skull, and has no ears, and anyone else notice that if cubone is wearing its mothers skull why marrowaks skull is a completely different shape? O.O

On the subject of cubone...

How do they have skulls on their heads as soon as they hatch?

That's pretty much what everyone has been talking about for a large portion of the thread.

Maybe someone needs to come up with an explanation for the Cubone thing. This isn't a thread about Cubone, after all.

I've always wondered what Silcoon and Cascoon look like under all that silk. And what Jynx looks like without the wig.

Jynx wears a wig?
I never knew that.

I don't know what's more scary, Jynx without hair, or Jynx with hair,

Without.

And I think Silcoon and Cascoon are Wurmple surrounded by silk, with weird eyes, except they're undergoing metamorphosis while they're hidden. Isn't it obvious?

My sister always imagined them as silk balls with eyes.

I've wondered what Kabuto looks like.

Also I'm convinced Giratina is wearing armour

Yeah. In the Stadium 2 fainting animation, she disappears and her dress and wig fall to the floor.

What do Burmy look like with no cloak on?

ummm... a peace of bark of course

what does a baltoys eyes look like???? and what does deoxys's mouth look like cause i never seen it...

What's under slowkings hat?

BALD! BALD! BLAD! BALD! BALD! BALD! BALD! BALD! BALD! BALD! BALD! BALD! BALD! BALD! BALD! BALD! BALD! BALD! BALD! BALD! BALD! BALD! BALD! BALD! BALD! BALD! BALD! BALD! BALD! BALD! BALD! BALD! BALD! BALD! BALD! BALD! BALD! BALD! BALD! BALD! BALD! BALD! BALD! BALD! BALD! BALD! BALD! BALD! BALD! BALD! BALD! BALD! BALD! BALD! BALD! BALD! BALD! BALD! BALD! BALD! BALD! BALD! BALD! BALD! BALD! BALD! BALD! BALD! BALD! BALD! BALD! BALD! BALD! BALD! BALD! BALD! BALD! BALD! BALD! BALD! BALD! BALD! BALD! BALD!

Er, sorry about that.

What's with the red thing on Darkrai's face? What does it cover?

I'm guessing to figure out what Riolu/Lucario look like without the mask just fill it in blue....

Who ever said it was a mask? Raccoons don't wear masks :P

Cubone- Has anyone thought that the head is [like everybody has said] sorta like charmander's, and then when it EVOLVES the head elongates and the skull morphs with the cubone's head, etcetc..? Just a thought.

Zubat- I don't see how it's so creepy, Mewtwo. Actually, thinking about the eyes being in the ears makes me laugh. :D

Deoxys- Sir, deoxys ain't got no mouth.

For all those pokémon whose eyes are closed, I wonder what they look like. That includes you, Brock! D:

One time they showed brocks eyes... then he closed then 2 seconds later~ and Girantina is a big black caterpillar of course!

It's on Bulbapedia, lemme check.

here.

Prepare for scariness. Apparently, he's making a face for Larvitar.

what does dialga and palkia look like without their armor? that's what i want to know.

and i think that cubone's skull is like an exoskeleton

What did Sableye's eyes look like before they turned into gems?

The gems are its eyes. Maybe something disables the pupils, iris, etc. to be seen.

Hmm...in Burmy's first episode appearance, it didn't have a covering. I believe it was on Serebii...it looks kinda like a gray Weedle.

It looks like a bloody mess :P That's its beak.

If you don't get it, imagine tearing your lips off.

Back
Top Bottom