• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Poképhiles

Re: Poképhiles

Calim recognized Gardevoir on the boat and waved her over. "Hey! Pureheart and I nabbed six rooms all together, so if you're carrying anything, you can choose a room and relax for a while," he said. He then noticed that she looked a bit down and lowered his voice. "What's wrong? Do you want to talk about it?"

Gardevoir looked at to see Calim and gave a week smile. It's just Ty. I honestly can't tell wether he wants me here or not... She looked at the salad in her hands, and frowned. Dn't know why I listen to him all the time anymore... As she said that, the box in her hands disappeared, reappearing in a garbage a little distance away.

Uh, do you think I can talk to Jet? I think Ty's done something to him, and I want to make sure he's okay.

Jet gave up on Sunny and Aguro and wandered onto the ship, searching for the auras of the group members as he walked. He faintly sensed someone worrying about him nearby and changed direction, not wanting to have to admit what had caused his sudden change in attitude. After getting lost several times he eventually gave up and sank to the floor, hugging his knees and staring at the ground.

"I hope Amy gets on the ship in time," he said to himself. "My life with these people would be unbearable without her."

Josh was on the boat. He saw Pureheart.

"Hi." he whispered.

That all you can say?Pureheart commented.

"Ha Ha. Hilarious." he said, sarcastically.

Calim's face lit up when he saw that Siyavash had steered Milanda to the ship. The Gallade smiled wryly. "Canalave city is a place with a lot of restaurants, but not a lot of courtesy," he declared. But the human wasn't concentrating on his words. His eyes had fallen to Siyavash's injured shoulder.

"Si, have you been balancing Milanda on your arm all morning?" he asked slowly.

Siyavash looked away. "Maybe," he muttered.

Calim ran over and seized his injured limb. "I'm sorry, Milanda," he apologized as he took a peek under the bandages and then looked back up at his consort with raised eyebrows.

"I'm not sure how a 120 pound girl could make a bullet wound MORE serious, but Siyavash, you managed to find a way," the grey-haired young man informed him wearily. "Let's go ask around to see if we can find a Hyper Potion anywhere." He bowed to the other people there before leaving.

"And a shirt," Siyavash could be heard to say as the door closed behind them.

Amy left Typhlosion and made her way onto the ship, searching for Jet. She couldn't sense him nearby, although that wasn't really surprising since she had never really bothered to learn. She rounded a corner and walked directly into Gardevoir.

"Oh!" Amy exclaimed. "I'm sorry, I didn't see you. Have you seen Jet?"

Gardevoir lost her balance for a moment before re-stabilizing herself. She looked at Amy, and answered, I've been looking for him too. She glanced around the hallways of the ship before looking back at Amy. I think Ty's done something to him, and I want to make sure he's alright. If we look together, we'll probably find him. You know him better than me.

Amy looked away. "It wasn't Ty's fault," she murmured. "He couldn't have known. Jet is all right, he's just embarrassed."

She glanced around. "I'm not sure if he'll want to see you. He likes being strong and doesn't like people worrying about him. He'll probably come back when he's ready," she added, sounding rather less convinced than she meant to.

Gardevoir only half smiled, and looked down another hallway. Embarrassment eh? I can see how Ty caused this then, she said in a less than happy though. I think I might be able to find his aurora, though I'm not particularly good at it.

Closing her eyes she concentrated hard on the many auroras on the ship. She found two or three matching the description of 'embarrassment'. Alright, I can see two clear people on bored who are embarrassed, the closest one is near the bathrooms... I think I can sense something else from him, but it's not clear.

The Gardevoir started to float in one direction, looking down for a clear path to the bathrooms. I think it's this way, she told Amy.

It's pronounced aura. Pureheart said to the Gardevoir, Just letting you know.

'Want me to come with you?" Josh asked.

Amy paused, unwilling to upset anyone but knowing that Jet wouldn't want to be crowded. She fretted for a moment before sighing and giving in. "If you want." She set off after Gardevoir and before long could sense Jet nearby.

Suddenly Jet stepped around the corner and walked directly into Amy. She screamed and almost fell, but found his arms around her waist to hold her up. He smiled affectionately and she blushed and straightened up.

"Thank you," she said. "And sorry for walking into you."

Jet's eyes travelled past Amy and fell on the human and two Pokemon behind her. His expression instantly hardened. "Why is everyone looking for me?" he demanded.

"We were worried," Amy tried to explain, but Jet had let go of her and strode up to Gardevoir.

"Have you come to try to redeem your human?" he demanded, jabbing her sharply in the chest.

Amy gasped. "Jet..."

Jet ignored her. "Well?" he demanded. "Why are you trying to corner me like this?"

Gardevoir nearly laugh, but kept it inside herself, as to not be rude. I think you've been hanging around Ty too much. My human? She decided not to say anything else in fear she might provoke Jet.

"Yes, your human!" Jet bellowed, shoving Gardevoir in the chest.

"Jet..." Amy grabbed his arm desperately. "Calm down, we didn't meant to-"

Jet let out of roar of fury, yanked his arm from Amy's grip and swung his paw at her. It all happened in a fraction of a second. Time seemed to move in slow-motion as Amy staggered into a wall, clutching her face, and spared Jet one terrified glance through her fingers before fleeing in the direction of the bathroom.

As the door slammed behind her, Jet remained where he was standing, horrorstruck by what he had done.

Josh stared at Jet. You could tell he was seriously angry.

"You know what? I don't care if I go to jail...." he started.

He grabbed for Jet's fur.

"FOR THIS." he yelled, trying to do serious harm to the Lucario.

Gardevoir could only float there, thinking. This was never a situation she'd even been in. Sure, she'd been threatened, but never struck. And Amy, she was just a human girl, against this-this dog.

And she provoked him. She had to fix this.

Throw her psychic power, she sent a silent message to both Josh and Pureheart, blocking Jet from hearing. Josh, leave him alone. You and Pureheart, make sure Amy's okay, she's more important. And don't the Jet get to her. Find Calim if you can.

He body floated around Josh, until her face was close enough to Jet's for only him to hear. She didn't know whether or not the Lucario could understand the usual Pokemon speech, but just went along, moving her lips.

"That was a very stupid thing to do."

Before he could say anything to her, her body evaporated into the air, dispersing in a flash of purple.

Her body reappeared at the fast food joint Ty was in. He was still sitting back with his eyes closed.

Jet slumped against the wall, devastated. "I know..." he whispered. "I never should have done that. I deserve this hate."

He slid slowly to the floor and curled up in a foetal position, half-wishing someone would come along and trample him to death.

((OOC: Sorry for the long post <.<;; Just kind of came out that way))

Wait wait wait. You want me to talk to him? I though you were just saying I was the cause of it?

I don't care! I'd rather not talk to him okay!

Holy crap woman. It's like you think he's the devil. What the hell did he do to you?

Amy.

So now you feel some humans pain.

I'm a Gardevoir.

Right.

What, you think I don't see pain?

Yep. You fail to see it unless it's obvious.

What's that supposed to mean?

Weren't you going to send me to talk to the devil? Oh wait, I have a better idea. Lets stay away from the homicidally Lucario before either of us provoke him again. Even if it wasn't us, which I'm sure, we shouldn't get involved. This is something Jet and the girl need to talk about on their own. Not our problem, don't make it.

Gardevoir looked at him dangerously. No matter what she did, he would just sit there with his eyes closed, ignoring the world and only talking to her like this was nothing. Ty, I need you to go and talk to him. I don't care what you say, just keep him from Amy until their both calmed down.

And what makes you say Jet will go after Amy? Knowing him, he's either ran off somewhere hiding, or attacking someone else.

Damnit Ty! Without warning, Gardevoir grabbed Ty's shoulder and teleported him and herself back to the hallway she had originally teleported from. Without giving him time to say anything else, she teleported away.

F***...

He looked over, finally opening his eyes, to see Jet on the ground.

Hmmm. Would have guessed you to be more violent than on the ground. Didn't like the fast food?

Calim heard the shouting as he bandaged Siyavash up. The Gallade instinctively stepped in front of his human partner and extended his blades. "Think I should get the jump on them?" the Fighting-type growled aloud without the use of his telepathy. Calim shook his head and ran past him. "That was Josh!" he exclaimed.

The young man emerged into the hall and ran in the direction of the commotion until he reached Jet. He recognized the familiar wrestling-mask markings of the Lucario from a distance and jogged until he got to his side, crouching down. "What happened?" he asked. Unlike his usual awkwardness, Calim had become very gentle and caring in the span of time it took him to register the state that Jet was in.

Jet gave no indication that he was aware of anyone else until he heard Calim's voice. Slowly he opened one eye and said, "Don't worry about me. Find Amy, she's more important." His eye closed again and he covered his head with one arm.

Sunny had watched the argument, horrorstruck. He glanced at Aguro and nodded, running off to search for Amy, as Aguro contorted the air around her Teleporting herself around the area to search for the human female.

Soon, Sunny came to jet. He sat down next to the Lucario and spoke soothingly. "Jet, don't worry. We all get angry, we all lose ourselves sometimes. I'm sure the cut isn't too bad. When we find her, I'm sure she'll be fine. Come on, why don't you help find her?"

Back
Top Bottom