• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Poképhiles

Re: Poképhiles

Calim, who had arrived after Sunny, flickered his eyes between the youth and Jet. "What happened?" he asked. He couldn't imagine what would make the Lucario turn into a curled up ball of emotions.

Siyavash, however, could feel the emotions in the atmosphere, and when he caught up with Calim, he immediately turned and began to follow the trail back to Amy. He probably couldn't console her at all, but he could at least make sure that no violence broke out.

Jet shook his head in response to Sunny's reassurances. "I hurt her," he whispered. "I should never have hurt her. I've never hurt her, I've never lost control like that before. If she hates me forever, it won't be long enough."

Amy was curled up in a corner of the bathroom, hiding under a sink, one arm covering her face. She gasped as the door opened, but when she saw the familiar silhouette she relaxed. "Siyavash," she murmured softly. "Where's Jet? Is he... is he coming?" Her voice trembled slightly, betraying the fear she was trying to hide.

Pureheart followed Siyavash into the bathroom.

Relax, Amy, he feels sorry she said.

------

"Haha....sorry...." Josh snorted sarcastically, "You really think I'd believe that, you...."

He began cursing like there was no tomorrow.

Slowly and hesitantly Amy lifted her head, noticing Pureheart's entrance. "He's never attacked me like that," she said. "I don't know if he's really sorry or if he's just saying that to make you believe him."

She climbed to her feet and leaned against the sink beside her, staring into the mirror above it. Slowly she removed the arm covering half of her face, revealing a bright purple bruise rising around her eye. A sound that was half-giggle, half-sob came from her throat. "I look just like I did when we ran away from home," she whispered.

Jet began to feel angry again as he listened to Josh's swearing. Slowly he climbed to his feet, glaring at the human, and then he closed his eyes and focused. A wave of black energy spread outwards from his body; a Dark Pulse. He had not battled in a long time, so the attack was too weak to cause real damage, but it gave him enough time to slip between Calim and Sunny and run down the hallway. Before long he located the rooms Calim had reserved and flung open the door of one, slamming it after him.

Calim looked at Sunny, then broke into a run after Jet. 'Siyavash, watch out,' he thought.

Siyavash, who had been moving to try to console Amy somehow, heard Calim's thought. He went to the door to the bathroom, closed it and stood in front of it, summoning the power for a Focus Blast into his fists. 'Calim, if you are alerting me of a false alarm and embarrass me in public, you will owe me so much make up sex,' he warned his partner. Still, adrenaline was flowing through his veins. "I'm sure he only did it because his emotions overcame him, Amy. I'm sure he still loves you," he told her telepathically.

Josh was shaken by the Dark Pulse. Tears welled in his eyes. he didn't know what to think of anyone anymore.

(sorry about not replying for a while. I'm a bit confused, I think we're on the boat.)
Typhlosion had found everyone, looking for someone to accompany to the boat.Milanda and Typhlosion had both managed to become completly ignored.
Milanda had no idea that she was hurting Siyavash, and was hoping to apologize to him, but so much seemed to have happened, in such a short time she was flustered, and only took in that someone was hurt... by someone close to them. Typhlosion, on the other hand, figured out what had happened. Typhlosion gave Milanda a quick kiss, directed her to the room she was to stay in, then walked over to Amy's room to show sympathy.
"He's right. Love... People put so much into it... They think it makes you infallible. What you have to remember is it's okay to get mad, and yell, and even to hurt one another, just as long as you never forget that you love one another." She thought to Siyavash 'Please don't tell her I'm making this up as I go, and have no real idea what i'm talking about'.

(Amy isn't in her room, Jet is. Amy is in a bathroom.)

Jet sensed Calim running after him and crawled under one of the beds, curling up with his back to the wall. He was trembling from shock and was beginning to feel weak, feeling too unsettled to face any of the others. They would certainly hate him after what he had just done.

Amy smiled feebly at Siyavash. "Thank you for trying to help, but I'm not sure if Jet cares about me at all any more. What I should be doing... is trying to work this out with him." She took a deep breath, gathering her courage, and moved toward the door Siyavash was guarding. Her nerve failed at the last moment and she clutched at the edge of the sink again. "I have to talk to him," she told herself firmly. "I have to. Putting it off won't help. I have to talk to him."

Siyavash watched Amy without saying anything, but when she gripped the sink, he strode forwards and took her hand -gently, but firmly. "Amy, I agree that you should talk to him, but be careful." He racked his brains with the words necessary to convey his message. "You must remember that he is a Pokemon, and it seems to me that a canine like him would only act in such a manner if he felt cornered. He probably got caught up in the heat of the moment and acted on adrenaline alone. It might be wise to just let him calm down. Remember that he did just hit you. He's the one who needs to come to you, not vice-versa. Just get yourself cleaned up. If you want, I'll stay by the door, but I doubt I'm very reassuring, so I'll just wait for Calim to come meet me," the Gallade said.

Calim, however, did not have as much sense in such a situation as Siyavash did, and rather than go to his partner, he went to find Jet. He wanted to know what was happening and why the Lucario was so traumatized. "Jet?" he called out. "What's wrong?" A pair of girls in bikinis walked by as he wandered about and looked him over. Finding him not to their liking, they both rolled their eyes. "Screw you, too, I'm gay," he muttered to himself as they passed.

Amy took a deep breath and forced herself to smile. "Thank you," she said. "I guess it would be best if I waited for him, but I... I just have this horrible feeling. His anger was blinding, but now he feels trapped and... I think he needs me." She wasn't sure if the words were true, but it was becoming diffucult to sort out the jumble of emotions coming through their connection to her.

Hearing Calim calling for him, Jet stiffened and edged further under the bed. He wasn't even sure what he was feeling any more, but he knew that the desire to talk about recents events was definitely not there. He curled up more tightly and absently gripped his wrist, where the lock of Amy's hair was tied.

Josh took some deep breaths. He was getting calmer. he got into his room and flopped onto the bed.

((OOC Sorry for another long post <.<;;)

I thought I asked you to talk to Jet? Gardevoir asked, floating the to hallway where she had last teleported him. Ty was leaning against a wall, and looked up at her, almost yawning from his boredom.

Meh. I thought you were off talking to the human he hit?

Siyavash has it handled, and I don't think I can help.

That's a first.

Shut up, she hissed. We need to find Jet and talk to him.

Ty looked at her, half shocked, half 'whatever'. He decided to ignore her hiss, and thought, No we don't. If anything, we need to give him space. Unless you want him attacking someone else again.

I'm going anyway then. Without giving him time to think, she was already floating away in the opposite direction, trying to sense where Jet was.

Ty cursed in his head and followed after her.

It took about a minute of searching until Gardevoir made it to Amy's room, where the strong aurora was. She stopped once she heard Calim.

So, are we going to corner him? 'Cause I want to watch this time and see if it goes smoothly.

Startled by his thought she turned to see him. Get in there and talk to him, I'll make sure no one else goes in.

Wait, wut?

Before he could say no, she shoved him in and closed the door, keeping watch outside, thinking of what to say to Calim.

Inside, Ty looked around, thinking privately what the hell he was supposed to say.

Hello? Apparently Gardevoir wants me to talk to you, and if you don't answer then I'll be more then glad to go away. Although, I'll probably be sent back because she need me to talk to you so badly. Even if it's non of her busyness.

Jet drew a deep breath, considering the possibility of remaining silent, then decided he should respond somehow. "Where is Amy?" he asked.

Don't know. I think she's with the Gallade or something, Ty thought. Deciding not to stand around like an idiot, he walked next to the bed Jet was under, and slowly he sat down beside it.

I'm not much for a talker, but just to let you know, it wasn't a stupid thing you did back there. And you shouldn't blame yourself. Unless it happens again, but I doubt that.

For a moment, a smile appeared on Ty's face. It was quickly washed away as he moved his head to face Jet.

Just to let you know, I haven't told anyone you can't read.

Jet paused. "Thank you," he said quietly.

He was silent for a moment, then he said, "Why did Gardevoir want you to talk to me?"

Ty shrugged his shoulders.

Hell if I should know. Maybe she just likes me making friends or she finally learned she can't help anyone.

He gave a small, silent laugh, and thought, Maybe she has it in her head that this is her fault. She seems to do that too often. Always trying to help when she's unneeded, and mostly when she's unwanted.

"You shouldn't say such things about Gardevoir," Jet said quietly. "Do you know how she feels about you? I think you should ask her."

He crawled out from beneath the bed and dusted himself off. "I'm going to talk to Amy." He was still weak and trembling, and he almost staggered into Ty as he took the first step toward the door, but he forced himself to straighten up and walk.

Ty smirked. She doesn't try to ask me how I feel. Instead she try's to look inside my head, thinking I don't know. I don't see why I should have to ask her. She's too readable to bother.

He stood up next to Jet, and walked faster towards the door, getting there before he did. Good luck with your human, Ty though before opening the door, and walking out. As he left, he stuck his tongue out at Gardevoir, who was still standing guard. Ta-da, problem fixed. Not you're fault, bla-bla-bla.

Before she could respond he was already walking away. Instead of chasing him, she glanced at Jet and closed her eyes. Her body glowed for a moment before she teleported away, appearing where Calim was.

Uh, hey, she said.

((Dragon_night, long posts are good, you don't need to apologize >D))

Calim started at the sudden appearance of Gardevoir. "Oh! Hi. How are things? I was just looking for Jet. Do you know what happened? Right now, I am so confused," he admitted.

Oh, uh, right... Gardevoir said. Jet was, uh, a bit shaken up about something, and me, Amy, Josh and Pureheart went to find him.

She looked behind herself for a moment, almost as if she was scared something was going to happen. I think I did something to Jet, and he took it out on Amy, and now... She paused for a moment, looking back at Calim. Well, I think everything's going to be alright as long as Jet can talk with Amy and work things out...

Back
Top Bottom