• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open Pokeshop

James looked around and saw Uri standing alone. Walking over he put his arm around her shoulder.
"How are you today Uri? Beautiful day isn't?"

Miri lent down and closely watched the Sneasel while she ate. She bleated a little, asking how she was.

Uri looked at James and nodded, smiling.
"Is there anything you need help with today?" She asked politely.

"Actually business is a little slow today. Why don't you take the day off. Go home and have some fun. I'll still pay you for today." he said as he nudged her towards the door and flashed her a smile.

--------------

Baron, just completing the inner well began building the pulley system to get the water to the top.

"Snea! Snea" (I'm fine, thanks!) Sneasel said to the Flaaffy. "Sneasel!" (Wanna play?) she asked the Flaaffy.

Sasha sat down on a chair. She heard the phone ring. "I'll take it", she said.
She took the phone and heard some laughing, and then: "Is Ima there? Last name Stoopydjerk." "No, that person's not here." she said. They though they could prank call her... she knew too many prank calls to get fooled. "But try calling...the restaurant down the street." She hung up and asked "Is there any work left to do now?"

@Kai - Of course! Why not :D

Alice heard some faint Sneasel cries, she ran to look, but was almost overrun by Sasha. Alice got baqck inside to see Sasha's Sneasel getting wrapped with bandages and given food. "What happened?"

"Scratchy got into a battle and got hurt, but she's fine now" Sasha said. Then she heard the phone ring again. "Hello?" she said. "This is the Pokemon Shop, how can I help you?" She heard something that sounded like "I suck". "Eh, listen here, I don't think prank-calling here is a very good idea, because I know all the prank calls and-" She heard something more. "Yes, of course I can learn you more prank calls!" She wrote down the phone number. "Well, bye."

"Oh." Alice said when she heard what happened with Scratchy. "Quil." Eruption jumped down from Alice's shoulder and approached the Sneasel.

"Hi! Are you okay?" He asked Scratchy.

"Quil!" (Yay!) Eruption said excited. "Quil, Quilava?" (Will Miri play too?) "Quil! Quil!" (And who will count?)

Alice looked at the overjoyed Quilava. "What's up, Eruption?" She says. "Quil!" Eruption turned to Alice. "Okay, then!" Even thought Alice could'nt understand what he said, she knew he asked for permission to play.

Miri jumped at the chance.
"I'd love to!" she bleated cheerfully.

Uri thought for a moment, considering the managers offer. Business may be slow but there wasn't much more for her waiting at home, not to mention Miri seemed to be getting along with the other Pokémon well, she didn't want to drag her away now.

"Is it okay if I stay here?" she asked.

"Yes you can stay here Uri." he said bending down and petting her Miri.
Looking around he noticed all the Pokemon.
I wonder how Baron is going on that well. he thought.

-----------

Baron finished the well and drew some water taking it to James.

Seth scanned the city skyline.

'It's been a while, at least I can restock on pokeballs. Stupid munchlax.'

'Scept' Replied Forrest

'Oh well, lets see what we can get for this lot then'

(OOC: I see seth as the type who wanders of to distant areas and is likley to be gone for long periods)

((Wow, long post))

Jackson saw that Alice had followed Sasha and her Sneasel back to the shop.

"Ah well, come on Blossom, let's try and find that Oddish!" Jackson said enthusiastically.

~Would I be able to lure one somehow?~

"Hmm, I don't know whether you would or not," Jackson said thoughtfully. "Try using a Sweet Scent attack," he suggested. Blossom then emmited a pinkish mist from he petals that flew through the air of the forest. It smelled extremely sweet and nice. Jackson was used to it, so he wasn't affected by it. It took a few minutes, but finally, an Oddish came wandering through the trees. Jackson smiled.

"Alright, use Acid Blossom!" he commanded. Blossom, out of the hole in the center of her petals, sent out a purple blob of sludge at the bulb Pokemon in front of them. It was blown back quite a few feet. It got up and glared at them. It shook itself and sent a wave of orange powder towards Blossom. She countered it by using another sweet scent attack to blow it away. The Oddish glowered. Before he could do anything else, Blossom, without command, blew a wave of green powder towards it, and the Oddish was asleep in moments. When the powder faded, Jackson walked over to the Oddish, who was still sleeping.

"Don't worry," he whispered to it, "you'll be fine." He tapped a Poke Ball on the Oddish, which dissolved the Oddish into it. The Poke Ball wiggled three times, and then stopped and clicked. Jackson pocketed it.

"Great job Blossom!" he said. Blossom smiled. Suddenly, Jackson heard the snapping of twigs behind him. He turned and saw a Zigzagoon stumbling out from the trees. Jackson smiled. It would be good to have a Zigzagoon available; they rarely had any at the shop. It was then that he noticed that the Zigzagoon had a deep gash on the side opposite of Jackson. Jackson ran over to it to see what was wrong. The Zigzagoon tried to get away, but was too slow. Jackson grabbed him before he could go any farther. By the looks of it, the gash had been there for at least an hour, which means that the Zigzagoon had been bleeding for quite a while. It would be too shameful to capture it as is.

"Come on Blossom," Jackson said quickly, beginning to run back to the shop, "we'll take care of this guy at the shop.

---------

A few minutes later, he came in with the bleeding Zigzagoon and his shirt having blots of blood on it.

"Where are the bandages?" Jackson asked casually.

"Quil! Quilava!" (Start counting!) Eruption ran off in the shop, trying to find a decent place to hide. He finally jumped into the pokeball crate.

Alice giggled at him, then noticed Jim coming. "So you went without me, huh?" She saw the Zigzagoon in his arms. "They're here!" She ran over to the medicine cabinet and got some bandages. "I'm not good with bandages. Who can help?"

Seth followed some kid carrying an injured zigzagoon into the store, and so decided to help the pokemon first.

'I can do that,' he said

Dio slipped into the shop and tried not to attract too much attention. He had arrived late on his first day because his Pokemon, Phineas, had a flu. Since the little Kirlia had a frail disposition, he didn't want to leave him home, lest it get worse, so he had wrapped him up in a blanket and brought him to the store. 'I'll just work in the back room today, no one will be bothered,' he reasoned with himself. But when he saw the other people with their Pokemon, chatting away amiably, a lump rose in his throat and he went to find the boss to ask if he could keep his sick Pokemon with him.

"Excuse me, sir," he said once he found the man, "Is it all right if I have my Kirlia here, even if he's sick? I don't have a Poke Ball for him, and I don't want his illness to get any worse. I'll keep him away from the other Pokemon."

'Seth Wesley, catcher and ranger. You won't know me, i've been out of town for quite a while now. Who's taking the captured pokemon?'

Back
Top Bottom