• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open Pokeshop

Mysti walked up to the bars of the cage.Oh,how she longed to have a trainer.(i am using my own character here)She decided to take a long nap.

(BTW,i am an Eevee)

"No, I meen the two dozen I found on my trip to snowpoint. But I suppose that your's would also come into that catagory"

James was daydreaming when he felt the tap.
"Oh Dio you're here! A little late but that's alright since your little Kirlia seems to be a little ill. Yea you can keep them here. Ask Jim if he can take care of him for now." he said to his employee.
Looking at the door he noticed Seth Wesley, a well known Ranger to him.
"Mr. Wesley welcome to my Pokeshop. What brings you to Jubilife and my shop?" he asked.
Noticing Baron slip in and pour the water into the water cooler made him feel safe.
I can't lose him like I did when he was a little Rhyhorn. he thought to himself.

Last edited:
"Ah yes, I have the latest set of aquisitions here. Less than normal, because the munchlax fell on half my pokeball stock. So I would appreciate knowing how much I can get for them," he replied, throwing a bag containg a couple of dozen pokeballs of various types.

When Mysti awoke,she was hungry.She started eating her food."Eee.Eevee Eee."(won't someone get me?)asked Mysti before going back to sleep.

"Hmmmmm. Well how about this. I'll pay you for all of them, including the ones that were taken away by the Munchlax. 3,000 sound good to you?" he asked Seth.

Name: Randy
Species: Pokemon
Personality: Warm towards people it gets close too and vicious towards people he gets bad feelings about instantly
Appearance:
houndour-icon.png

Thorn suddenly looked up, and shouted, "I drew a monkey!" showing a rather poorly drawn doodle in the margin of the page.

Jackson turned to the picture apparantly of a monkey that Thorn was holding up.

"Uh, good for you?" he said hesitantly, slowly clapping. "Anyways, Thorn could you call the person who requested the Oddish and tell him that it's in?"

Eevee woke again and pawed the ground.She chased her tail for a couple of seconds,trying to look cute,plus,she needed the excercise.When she stopped,she looked out the cage bars to see men talking and one holding up a picture of a badly drawn monkey.

Thorn glanced at the list, and dialed (made up phone-number) 426-872-2281. He was apparantly not home, so she left a message. "Hello sir. This is Pokeshop. Your Oddish is ready for pickup. Take care."

((Name: Jediale
Species: Crocanaw
Personality: Joyful, Naive
Appearance:Normal Totodile

Name: Aledijay
Species: Kirlia
Personality: Shy
Appearance: Normal Ralts))

Dio broke into a smile. "Thank you, sir! I'll get right to work!" he promised, then ran to the back room.

"Did he call me a girl?" Phineas asked.

"You can correct him later, for now, I've got work to do," the black-haired human replied, entering the filing room. He opened a drawer without any files in it and made the Kirlia comfortable there. Then he went over to the stack of unfiled papers. There were a lot, but Dio didn't mind, filing was kind of fun for him. He liked classification systems.

Phineas, meanwhile, began to fall asleep. With the blanket, he felt like he was in a nest and was very comfortable in the drawer. He brushed his hair out of his eyes. He had meticulously washed it and sprayed himself with just a touch of cologne this morning. Being sick didn't change anything, he still had to keep up appearances. Making sure that his bow wasn't caught in the cabinet, Phineas snuggled into his cover and dozed off.

(note,Eevee is getting very bored,and wants a trainer.....)
Mysti decided it was time to grab attention."Eevee Eee Eevee Eve!"(I WANT A TRAINER SO BADLY!)said Mysti.Then she started jumping around and acting hyper.

((Long post warning))

Koritsi and Bubbles were walking through a forest close to the shop, searching for a Teddiursa. They hadn't found any sign of one of the teddy bear-like Pokémon so far, just a few Pidgey and Bidoof.

Suddenly, though, they saw something by a tree. It had its arm inside a hollow in a tree, and as they watched it took out a pot of honey. It turned is innocent black eyes to them and sat down, dipping its arm in the honey and then sucking its hand adorably, all the time gazing at Koritsti and Bubbles.

The girl took a step closer but the Teddiursa just kept eating. Koritsi crouched down and slowly made her way towards the Teddiursa until she was right next to it. She reached out and softly stroked its brown fur. It shut its eyes and smiled for a moment, then continued eating. Koritsi watched it for a while.

Eventually, after dunking its little hand into the honey once again, the Teddiursa paused thoughtfully and held out the pot to Bubbles. The Azumarill tentatively scooped a little honey from inside and ate it. A large, warm smile grew on the blue rabbit's face, and he glanced at Koritsi and nodded to the honey, encouraging the human girl to try some.

She dipped her finger in and tried it. It was warm and sweet and filled her with contended joy. The Teddiursa began to laugh but abruptly hiccuped halfway through. Koritsi smiled and took her bag off, rummaging inside and taking out a red and white sphere. The Teddiursa looked curiously at the ball for a few moments, then looked back at Koritsi and nodded.

She pressed the button on the ball and the Teddiursa and his pot of honey were transformed into red energy, which disappeared inside the ball. The ball snapped shut with a click, and Koritsi put it in her bag then slung the pack over her shoulder, walking back to the shop.

Blade and his Umbreon, Moon were running to work as fast as they could. "Moon, no more detours, okay? We're already late for work!" he called as he ran up to the doorway. He slowed down and straightened up his clothes. He walked inside, trying to get over to the register unnoticed.

Back
Top Bottom