• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Post your voice.

Ah, so you liked that terrible rap did you? X3 Well good news! I've got more, because I love making a fool of myself~

Here's a really stupid song that me and a friend of mine made up the lyrics for. X3 It's an injoke between us, she calls me an American Accident~ I mispelled American accent as American accident and that's how this whole disaster started. XD (Warning, it's loud. So don't have your speakers jacked up for this. X3)

Last edited:
Ahahahaha.

I am glad you are amused.

That's the reason I posted it, so I could give some people a laugh. And it was fun making it, fun singing it. Very fun. I should sing more, maybe I'll post them later.

Upload it to Sendspace.com, Ayame.

Maybe we don't like your accents!

Anyway, it's silly to say 'British accent', because there are tons of different types.
British accent is just a generalization. Most Americans don't know all the different types and thus we say British accent. We don't mean any offense, we just don't know. Just as probably a lot of British people don't know the different kinds of American accents and thus probably just say we all speak in an American accent. I don't mind being told I speak in an American accent, because I am from America and I do have that distinctive accent.

Last edited:
Well I knew the first part was a joke.

The second part's jokiness (is that even a word?) was not so obvious.

I must fail at detecting jokes.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom