• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Proof that Wolves CAN sprite

I tried several approaches before realising that it either looked too cluttered or nothing like a Water-Type. Turns out, Water is a very difficult to do because...well, it has no defining features. I tried bubbles, but they didn't work. Sorry.

WaterMasquerade.png
[/epicfail]

You could try gills and fin-like arms and feet. And you could study some fish pokèmon sprites or water type pokèmon.

Last edited:
I could try that. I could make it like a Mermaid, but that would require some scratching skills that I definately don't have. Hmm...

Practise, practise, practise and you might be as good as me someday [/brag] Jking ;D I'll show you one of my earlier scratches...

Lets see... Aha!
Fake25Craboto.png

-.-" I have worse though, but those are on another computer... No wait, those got deleted :[

Sorry this took so long, but after some experimentation I decided to go with the obvious. I had to find an image of Raichu, pixel-over its tail, realise how stupid I'd been, resise the image, pixel-over it again, decide what colour to make the rest of Mewtwo and then actually put it all together. All the same, it shouldn't have taken that long. But, finally, here is your Electric-Type Masquerade:
Electric-TypeMasquerade.png

Yay!
Grass,Fire,Steel,Dark,Poison,and Fighting type Masquerades!(6 Masquerades,each with one type)

That's a lot of Types. Good job they're all on different Masquerades. XD I'm starting to get the hang of these re-types now.

Here's a Grass-Type Masquerade. Not quite sure of what to think of it myself.
7b229055.png

Yo,Angua,there's a sprite contest going on,and I want to edit Masquerade *coughaddingbowscough* and enter her.Is that alright?

Back
Top Bottom