• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Quirky Mafia

Superbird

Fire emblem is great
It's a quiet night. They usually are. But someone is up and about. Quite a few someones, actually. Word has gotten out that the Mafia are starting to assassinate people for no real reason. Many people in the city think they're just being idiots, but they might actually be on to something...

Rules:
  • There will be NO communication outside of the thread, unless specified in your role PM.
  • No player may state what their quirk is in any of their posts. However, other players may guess at their quirk and ask, and the player being asked may confirm with a simple yes or no.
  • Please don't be inactive. If you don't want to use your night action, please send a PM saying that.
  • Unless otherwise noted in your role PM, you are aligned with the Innocents. Your win condition is for the Mafia to all be dead.
  • The Mafia's win condition is to outnumber the innocents.
  • Remember to always use your quirk. If you do not use your quirk once, you will be given one strike, and thereafter you will be killed automatically.

THE NIGHT HAS BEGUN.

You have 48 hours for night actions.

A rooster crows. The sun rises. The town slowly wakes up to another pleasant day.

*BANG*

...or maybe not.

The shot causes a major commotion, and immediately the city's residents jump out of bed and rush towards the sound of the gunshots. But once they get there, they're already too late. Maimi's dead body is lying in their wife's arms, and she is crying out of control. The community begins to murmur. What will they do now that they've lost their mayor? Should they elect a new one?

The rabble is cut off by a sudden computerized voice. "I WILL PROTECT VANILLA MONGOOSE," the Robot says. And everyone looks at Vanilla Mongoose, who immediately puts his hands up and takes a step backwards. "Heh, uh, what gives?" he stammers nervously, "I'm not doing anything wrong! I'm just standing here! Besides, isn't it just a random thing?" He laughs.

Still, no one is satisfied. They all decide to hold a town meeting, right then and there. This killing is obviously the work of the Mafia, and they need to be stopped, by any means necessary.

Maimi is dead. They were Innocent.
The Robot is protecting Vanilla Mongoose. Vanilla Mongoose may not be lynched during this day phase.

You have 48 hours for daytime discussion.

This brings back some nostalgia, with Maimi being the first to die and all.

So, to start off the discussion, let's go to Vanilla Mongoose. Obviously, He was targeted by a bodyguard or a protector of sorts, but here's my question to Him: VM, do you know why the robot protected you? The chances of Him knowing are slim to nothing, but hey, doesn't hurt to ask.

ロボット what are you doing

I'm inclined to fos Harvest Ty, as he voted Light for no reason at all except that Light was Mafia in a different mafia. If this were Username Mafia I might believe him but it's not. But it's still day one, and because we have almost no evidence, YAY ABSTAIN

who decided to remove editing in mafia >|||

But reading the flavour text again Mai was el alcalde? Well at least we know she wasn't inspector or something useful.

*lights cig*

I stared at the scene from afar, like a cat watching a mouse. There was too much commotion now anyways. I needed to stay away from the situation. The townfolk were more scared than a fat turkey the day before Thanksgiving. It didn't take a genius to figure out why. The victim must have been the Mayor. The most powerful voice in the entire political game; the big cheese, numero uno. Everyone knew the mayor had two votes in the game, to cats in the bag. And now I want cheese. Fucking cut backs.

*takes in drag of cig*

Maimi was a clear target. An obvious choice for an obvious criminal.

*blows smoke*

And then there was the robot - big tin can of whatchamacallit tinkerin' that all of a sudden decided to protect that weasel of a gamer... what was their name? Vehemen... no... Vanilla Milkshake... Mongoose... Whatever. It had suspicious written all over it like a... suspicious.... thing. Good god I needed a coffee right now. With whiskey.

It was gonna be a long day phase, that's for sure.

*tosses away remainder of cig*

*lights cig*

I stared at the scene from afar, like a cat watching a mouse. There was too much commotion now anyways. I needed to stay away from the situation. The townfolk were more scared than a fat turkey the day before Thanksgiving. It didn't take a genius to figure out why. The victim must have been the Mayor. The most powerful voice in the entire political game; the big cheese, numero uno. Everyone knew the mayor had two votes in the game, to cats in the bag. And now I want cheese. Fucking cut backs.

*takes in drag of cig*

Maimi was a clear target. An obvious choice for an obvious criminal.

*blows smoke*

And then there was the robot - big tin can of whatchamacallit tinkerin' that all of a sudden decided to protect that weasel of a gamer... what was their name? Vehemen... no... Vanilla Milkshake... Mongoose... Whatever. It had suspicious written all over it like a... suspicious.... thing. Good god I needed a coffee right now. With whiskey.

It was gonna be a long day phase, that's for sure.

*tosses away remainder of cig*

Let me guess; you can only talk like someone doing a monologue in a fifties'-ish black and white mystery film?

Let me guess; you can only talk like someone doing a monologue in a fifties'-ish black and white mystery film?

I stopped in my tracks as I heard the voice speak from behind me.

I didn't even look back. My hands in my pockets and my collar propped against my neck. "You don't know me," I said shortly. Then I started walking. I didn't wait for an answer. Didn't need one. I already knew what my choices were. I was like a master chess player. Always staying a few moves ahead of your opponent. 'Cept this time, I didn't know who I was playin' the game with. Yet.

Even I didn't know who I was. Not until this morning, when I woke in my grimy office, papers plastered to my cheek. I'd fallen asleep on my desk. Right. That was usual. Different shit, different day. Or at least that's how I think it goes. I wouldn't know.

I still hadn't had my whiskey.

Abstaining is silly. By voting we can discover other players intentions, if we just sit around and do nothing we'll learn little. That's why I decided to vote, to get things stated.

So Absoul converts parts of his posts into another language.

that was... well... eventful. i do wish there was more to go by, though. you know, living ain't cheap, so these people got off a bit easier. a shame they are lost, but a bit more money to go around. heh-heh. day one abstains are so lame though, and they cost us all money... and life... and that ain't good. we need that money.

So Absoul converts parts of his posts into another language.

Yes. And I'm a she.

We have nothing to go on at the moment, and randylynching will get us nowhere as well: at worst, it'll make it easier for the mafia because we'll lynch an innocent. So I stay with my vote.

Phantom, smoking's bad.

Don't think we have any good evidence. See no reason to not Abstain.

Perhaps Robot is what passes for doctor? Hard to draw conclusions during first day.

Apparently Zexion likes to reference money in his post. Is that it?

Anyway, Vote:Absoul, abstaing is a silly thing to do, you fool. So I'm voting you.

Back
Top Bottom