• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Quirky Mafia

anyone wanna give me money to help me keep my internet going? i am needing it. love ya lots.

anyway, after catching up, i have to abstain as well. no proof going anywhere and i don't know what any of y'all are talking about with this poison stuff. no one really has displayed any qualities of wanting us dead, but the mafia are out there. money would help, and i can handle money~

I will be out of town for about a week. This game will be on hiatus.

Daytime is unusually long today...

Ah. Here I suspected that I was going to be gone for the rest of the Day, and maybe the Neight, too, so this is relatively good news. (that totally counts don't judge me)

Anyways, I'm going to be out until Sunday night, maybe even Monday.

Abstain.

The discussion is fierce at first as the townspeople all argue about the robot. No one can decide exactly what's up with the thing. But eventually, they all just decide to call a truce and keep watch for the hunk of bolts the next day, leaving the hangman out to dry like jerks. Hey, a man's gotta do his job, huh?

No one was lynched.

The night will last 48+ hours.

Back
Top Bottom