• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Rainbow Factory

Re: Colours Fall Like Snow

Glad to see you're caught up! ^^ I'm technically behind by a day, since I never finished my Day 4 drawing.

I don't know why, but I really like that drawing that you did for day 9. It's probably the perspective and intense movement expressed in the drawing; you did a great job with that. And your shading and outlining style really match the sort of feathery feeling. :D It is a Togekiss of some sort, right?

Day 11!

27366798.png

Rejoice, rejoice and fall to your knees!

Your stuff is awesome.
OMG YOU SHOULD TOTALLY DO SOME TWOKINDS FANART DERP

I need a tablet so bad so I can draw people stuff more often and they can have ponified hetalia and stuff like that :P

That's pretty cool! I like how you changed the lyrics of Clint Eastwood actually that's great.

Continuing with the Red Oni and Blue Oni are we.

I kid I kid, this is awesome.

Back
Top Bottom