• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Random Scribblings vr. II

I was going to post on your old thread commenting on that awesomely cute Midna you drew, but then the forums broke.

So I just want to say that you're drawings amaze me. They're all so adorable. :D

your art makes my head explode from cute, I'll have you know. I particularly adore that Eevee. And your colouring! It's so.. pretty and rich and bright!<3

and I'm also very bad at commenting right now. =A=

Hehe, thank you very muchly~

Actually, I've been meaning to finish that Midna pic for a while; I might do it tomorrow if I have the itme (which I almost certianly will).

More Wickedness *cackle*

Inked version of the WiP on the other page. I still have no idea what to do with this o.o

Fun fact: Galinda's pose, hair and dress were all taken from a picture I took the other night of my friend at our leaver's prom-thing because she was unknowingly cosplaying Galinda, I swear.

img423.jpg

And another doodle (I say "doodle"; it took about an hour o.o) with actual proportions and stuff! And halfway-decent feet. And my scanner cropped and did other unspeakable things to it. Grr.
Something's off about Galinda's face, but I like this one.

img422.jpg

:D Fingers! And toes! You really are improving, Danni~~~~

As always, your art is pure awesomeness. I love how Galinda is looking at Elphie in the first picture. RAPE, I SAY!

The second one is really, really, really awesome. I cannot describe the absolute awesomeness of it. It is impossible. Therefore, I shall settle with overusing the word "awesome". :D

Seriously, this is awesome.

People in interesting poses, oh I love them so. You are improving so much, Danni. Why can't I improve too whine complain
...No I was not just talking about myself in your thread that would be really rude and I would never do that. D:

But I also love Gumshoe as Mark, I love Mark so much, he's definitely my favorite character, hee.

I love those Wicked ones so much that I'm almost jealous. <3

Whoa, the feet are really impressive! I don't believe I've ever seen you draw toes, but let me tell you now, keep it up. They are good. Really. :D

Same with the hands~ I know you think they're horrible, but that's just a lie. They are wonderful. Very good and realistic!

You've really improved, I'm so proud of you. ^^ And the poses, they are dynamic! I really like the legs as well, very well drawn.

DANNI YOUR STUFF IS ALWAYS ADORABLE YOU KNOW THAT RIGHT ; ;

dunno what's off about Galinda's face in this one but Elphaba's left eye is a bit too far to [the/our] right which looks kinda odd.

Thanks so much~ Recently I've been trying to draw outside my comfort zone in an attempt to improve and it's so awesome that you think I have <3~
Mark is adorkable and the only male (except for Angel, but I don't think she counts) that I like drawing.

And I'll fix that eye as soon as.

So, uh, Shadow Serenity needed some inspriation. Heh.

hehe.png

And finiiiiished version of the Magic Practice/lol i raep you now pic~

I couldn't be bothered with a BG, so she's just reaching for Elphie's shoulder. And of course Shiz univerity comes equipped with bright blue beanbags what are you talking about? >>

img424.jpg

If anyone has a Pokemonny request, let me know, because I haven't drawn Pokemon in a while and am terrified of forgetting how X3

I have a growing need for Pokemon like Venonat and Baltoy that most people don't think of as cute but are and always will be adorable in my mind. :D

You can always draw me Raikous. Especially if you change the style or something so they're out of the ordinary, but don't feel obligated. Uh and if you feel like drawing more people that are not G(a)linda and Elphaba, you know I love Ema. Only if you feel like it, though. :)

I'm seeing more "I'm going to practice sorcery on you" in that pic than "haha i raep you now", but I'm not as much of a... um, perhaps I don't go to that possibility as fast as you? That's rapidly changing, though. D:

But I really like that picture, you're improving so much and still keeping your own way of drawing, it's really lovely~

I'm seeing more "I'm going to practice sorcery on you" in that pic than "haha i raep you now", but I'm not as much of a... um, perhaps I don't go to that possibility as fast as you?
You mean pervert? XD
I'm not like this most of the time, I swear, but those two do something to me. Especially Galinda :D

Uuh, on a less dodgy vein, I finished Midna!
I screwed up the shading on the belly pretty badly, but the hair came out decenly enough, which is cool because orange is horrible to colour/shade with.
img425.jpg

Badly-scribbled Scientist Ema would like the battle!

img426.jpg

...maybe later. I dunno.
I probably screwed up height proportions so badly there; that's just how big they are in my head X3

Ohnoes, I missed a lot in a day. But that means there's lots to look at. :D

Oh, wow, I love how you coloured Glinda's hair in the 'magic practice' one (oh jeez, I was about to put 'rape/practice one', but that's really not right), it's shaded and shiny and yay and also her expression is hilarious XD I think it's the eyebrows that do it. Plus - hands, toes and beanbags are cool. (Your friend... she has the wand and everything. You sure she's not a closeted Glinda!fan? :P)

The poses on the one where Elphaba's reading look great~ The legs and feet look all realistic-y and cool, so does the hair - the only thing I can see about it that's a little weird is where Glinda's putting the elbow she's leaning on without being uncomfortable. Or something.

*Reeling off of random thoughts alert* That Pikachu's adorable, Gumshoe stubble on Mark looks funny, Midna looks really nice cleaned up and I really like the colours you used (for some inexplicable reason) and Scientist Ema looks pretty funky despite the scribbly-ness; her pose is cool.

Um, Pokemon to draw... maybe a Metagross? The poor thing would love to look non-aggressive for once, I should think. :D?

A Leafeon that looks like my avatar simply because I feel like requesting and you asked for Pokemon so uh.

And something with Edgeworrrrrrrth~

I like that inspirational Pikachu pic. And the G(a)linda/Elphie one (both of 'em). And everything else you drew because I'm easily impressed, I guess. xD

I love how you took the pose of Galinda from your friend's picture. That's a pretty dress by the way. O:

Ugh, feets and hands are so hard to draw, it takes me hours of erasing to get right. I think you did a really good job on them!

Dannichu. You are seriously amazing at making things look cute. o.o And you're also great at drawing Mothim, Eevee and several other Pokémon. I hardly know anything about Phoenix Wright, but the Frannyvee looks wonderful. I like the hair - especially the shading. The eyes are beautiful, and the paws, tail and ears are so well-drawn.

The inspiration-chu makes me giggle. :3 It's so cuute!

Heh, you seriously are awesome at colouring and shading and all that. Elphie's hair is so cool, and Galinda's dress looks amazing because of the shading and the folds.

Also, you seem to be good at drawing hands. You should keep at it.

Hey Danni ^^ Your art is as adorable/awesome as it was before and better 8D Keep up the awesome. And even though you say you didn't really like the Umbreon/Espeon thing on the first page, I thought it looked cute ^^

That Pikachu is so inspiring, it should get an infomercial on it's new product.

Hey Danni I love you now. Finiiiiiiiish that picture oh I really like it because, uh it has Ema and a Raikou in it and I still don't know why I like Ema so much but oh well. And even your scribbles are getting better, you're so good. <3

I also love colored Midna (partly because I just really like Midna, but it's also very nice. :3) and I wasn't, uh, calling you a pervert really, just, um, that you are... yeah there's some other word for it but you just get like that about those two so it's ok.

*Staring at Midna picture*
oh.my.good.GRAVY!!
That picture is unspeakably adorable. :love:
Thank you for finishing it! *Giant hug*

Back
Top Bottom