• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Random Scribblings vr. II

You are a really good artist. I enjoy drawing, but I have my own style. It has some animie qualities, but a lot of it just what I drew and thought it looked good. I just try over and over until it looks right. Right now I don't consider myself a good artist, but just decent or average. I'll need to work on my drawing skills before I post anything here. I've been working on some abstract single picture comics on notebook paper. Once I get better I'll redraw them on computer paper and mabye post them here.

I love your style. It's so cute! I'm surprised no one has come to you for TV show things. You're style would be good for a cartoon.

Now, onto my Pokemon request (Hey, you said you wanted them). I want a male Eevee on top of a male Purugly. The Eevee should have a small evil grin, but if you can't draw it, it's ok. And the Purugly has to be asleep.

Thank you very, very much~

I'm in the middle of inking the Ematrainer pic, it might be done by tomorrow, I don't know.

Um, Pokemon to draw... maybe a Metagross? The poor thing would love to look non-aggressive for once, I should think. :D?

Now, onto my Pokemon request (Hey, you said you wanted them). I want a male Eevee on top of a male Purugly. The Eevee should have a small evil grin, but if you can't draw it, it's ok. And the Purugly has to be asleep.

:D

img427.jpg

I actually really love that Metagross. I'll call him Snuffles.

And Purugly are so much fun to draw because they're all FAT. And fat things are just great.

And another quick (ish) doodle of the cast of one of the greatest shows of all time; The IT Crowd.

If you're ever bored, just watch it youtube because it's hilarious and wonderful. It's about a friendly woman who likes being social having to work in the IT department with the most socially inept person on the planet, a lazy computer nerd and a goth they keep locked up in the back room most of the time. It's brilliant.

img428.jpg

That's Moss ("A plan. Let me put on my slightly larger glasses."), Roy ("A gay musical called "Gay"? That's quite gay. Aren't all musicals gay? This must be like the gayest musical ever made."), Jen ("If you type 'Google', into Google, you can break the internet.") and Richmond ("You know, when you laugh, I can see the outline of your skull.").

Hehe.

Awww...they are actually two Pokemon I have. Ren the Eevee and Stimpy the Purugly. xD

But I love your style...I should introduce you to some of my fandoms, since you introduced me to PW a bit....I don't play excessively...and I only have the first game -_-

Another stupidly cute thing. Can you please try and draw it? Can you draw The Cheat? (Yeah, his first name is actually "The".) He's stupidly cute as it is, so.... =D. http://www.hrwiki.org/images/2/23/The_Cheat_Character_Video.PNG

I'm still staring at/amazed by the finished Midna picture. For about ten second I seriously considered printing out several hundred copies and using it as wallpaper. =P

Last edited:
Wow Dannichu, you can make anything cute! ;;Awed by adorable Metagross;; How do you do it~

Hee hee, Snuffles. XD

I wish I had more to say, but I am just so tired right now, so I'm going to go to bed. (I had to tend to my friend, who spent two nights here. It's exhausting work, the girl wakes up WAY too early and makes me get up with her) And I'm bad at commenting, gah.

As I think everyone else before me has said, that Metagross is adorable. Also I may have to go watch The IT Crowd now because those characters sound wonderful. How come I always end up watching everything you mention? You still need to watch Northern Exposure.

8D Metagrossss~

He's unbelievably sweet. D'aww *pats* ...If he closed his eyes his face would be one giant 'X3', ehe. Move over fluffy Steelix, you have competition.
Also! I love the tiny little Eevee in the other picture, particularly his expression, and I guess I have to admit that the Purugly is kind of cute, too... previously I've despised Purugly because of one in Diamond (possibly Cyrus'? I forget, but it was annoying) but that one's redeeming the species somewhat. :3

Ahaha; Richmond. XD Your makeup looks bizarrely out of place in a Dannichu picture.

Cute Metagross!

I haven't watched the I.T. Crowd in a long time, but that sure did bring back memories of... a few month ago.

I love your style too.

I'm still staring at/amazed by the finished Midna picture.
Me too, it's so good I'm running out of adjectives to decribe it's awesomeness.
For about ten second I seriously considered printing out several hundred copies and using it as wallpaper. =P
Not sure about printing it out, but using it as a desktop wallpaper is a great idea!

I hope you don't mind!

*Whining* But that would be entirely logical!! And that's not how I think. Illogical ideas rule!!

To think that someone can make a Metagross...cute is just amazing! Hello, Snuffles, ya cutie! All your pictures have made my eyes sparkle anime style and say "There so stinkin' cute!"! You got skillz. You definatley got skillz.

Can you do a Pokemon request with 3 Pokemon in it? (all female) An Absol,Houndoom, and Quilava playing togther and having a good time? Thank you and good to you.

You should have been there for the fluffy Steelix and Tyranitar. x3

Speaking of which do you still happen to have those lying around Danni? I want this version of the forums mentally scarred too. :D

Well, you can see some of my older stuff on my DA account.

Actually, I'll link you to the best ones.

Murkrow vs. Meowth (the only decent bird I've ever drawn)
The Pokemon of the Chinese Calendar
Pikachu vs. Mudkip
Valentine's Day Pikachu
Death Note Yotsuba (more than slightly creepy)
Wicked - Wind Waker Style
The fluffy Steelix of nightmares

There's a ton more stuff on there, but the further back you go, the worse it gets.

And thank you very, very much for all the lovely comments; I really appreciate it <3
(I'm so flattered that people like my Midna; I might have to try out something else LoZ-y :3)

I also remember there being an annoying Purugly at some point, but recall an even wrose Skunktank. Maybe it's different depending on which game you play? I dunno, I haven't played D/P in ages.

And I've started watching Northern Exposure :3

And I've started Kriisa's picture, it might be done later today. Watch this space :D

Yay, she is back and better than before! As always, you are still better than me. I need to learn how to shade and create the way the clothes riffle and how it shadows around closed areas.

You know what, Danni? You draw things too cute and it kind of makes me angry because I can't draw cute things. I can draw pretty demented things, though, so maybe that makes up for it.

Anyway you've improved tons, looking back through your dA. I really like the Pokemon Zodiac because it has two of my favoritest pokeymans ever. I think two. Maybe more than two I can't be bothered to check again.

I love your demented things. So much. Don't ever not-draw crazy/creepy things. Please?

(aside from Raikou, who's the other Pokemon you like?)

So I've spent all day in my pajamas drawing while listening to the Wicked OST in German. It's been a good day :D

I coloured Snuffles :3
I had much fun making him all shiny and things.

img431-1.jpg

I did a scribbly picture for Murkrow because... I'm not sure, actually. I wanted to do something gothic-ish, but it's a little scribbly to be very good.

img430.jpg

Finished Kriisa's picture. After I'd inked it, I was all "Good God, this is terrible!" but I quite like it now. There are lots of things wrong with it (Absol's faaace D:), but it's not bad.

img429.jpg

And because I promised Walker aaaages ago I'd do something Metroidy, and this picture (Adrian cosplaying Zero-Suit Samus) was asking to be drawn. I'll probably never finish it, but it amuses me (the sucky thing about never drawing noses is you can't draw people having nosebleeds).

img433.jpg

:D?

Hahahaha that last one. I know nothing about Metroid but it's still awesome. The Metagross and other pokemon are adorable as always (especially the Metagross; outlining things in pencil makes them look so cool~) I really like the bird, as well, because I love spiny spiky things and I really like its eye and lack of a pupil.

Hehehe Franziska's expression. XD

(Oh also, the other pokemon I like in that picture are Flaafy, Swinub, Seviper... I just generally like pokemon that aren't drawn much, I guess.)

Thank you for the picture, Dannichu! It's really cute! Kriisa's one out of 4 weaknesses: Cuteness. Dannichu used "Cute Absol, Houndoom and Quilava picture!" attack! Kriisa lost. Yeah. That's how a battle would go if you used that picture against me. I luv it! Once again, thank you! And a Steelix is like the most impossible Pokemon to make cute, and duh, duh, duh...You did it! And yeah, I always thought it was weird to have my Pokemon fall in love with that thing. No wonder they always hit it! XD The Chinese calender is cool. They really, really shoulda' made one like that. Really.

Last edited:
Absol, Houndoom and the entire Cindaquil line are some of my favourite Pokémon! I love it how the Pokémon interact with each other so well when you draw more than one.

And I'm sure some people do cosplay as zero suit Samus, but this got me wondering how one would put it on in the first place.

Huh? Murkrow? What Murkrow?

Back
Top Bottom