• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Rate The Video Game Song Above!

That song is pretty cool, the melody is strangely soothing and yet somehow upbeat. 8.5/10

Necro Town - Heroes of Might and Magic 3
Heroes 3 is one of my favourite games ever, and most likely the best in the series. This them plays in the Death-themed Necro Town, inhabited by ghosts, skeletons, zombies, and so on.

Woah. Dark, Deep, Mysterious, Enigmatic, and Evil. 9.25/10

Super Mario Bros. 2 REMIX! I love the original song alot and this one a whole lot. Just... the game wasn't the greatest and it WAS a rip-off of Doki-Doki Panic. You gotta listen to the whole thing though to get full awesome effect.

Last edited:
Oh, that's quite pretty. I never played the game (gasp), but this song is quite nice. 8/10 for me. :3

Fight On!
I love this one; this theme always made me so excited while I watched my stepdad play the game when I was about 7 or 8 years old. It's so... frantic and awesome, how boss music should be.

Okay good idea

7/10 good drum beats, tribal theme though so

Here's mine, Mona's Pizza! This goofy little song will probably irritate you and stay in your head like a parasite. It's from brawl, well, at least that's where I heard it from. Apparently its from a Wario game.

Why no remixes? A remix of video game music is still video game music. And I'm pretty sure this is a thread where we can post video game music?

@ your song though; YUUUUUUSSSSSS 9/10 that boss was fun too =3

Neith (Risky) - Zone of the Enders

From the game that really opened my eyes to the mastermind that is Hideo Kojima. Not to mention a freaking awesome game at that. I liked it more than the sequel, even though everybody says 2nd Runner's better... I liked the premise of the story, and I found its characters to be just a bit more endearing.

This particular theme plays during the fight with Zombie Neith

Last edited:
7/10 That is catchy. Albeit a little irritating (Like Tanaka's shopping show in Persona 3 and 4 xD)

Omae no Tetsui ni Kugi wo Ute/Beat a Nail With your Hammer - BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger

Bang Shishigami's second theme, as I like to call it. This one plays when a player using Bang uses his "Shishigami-style Forbidden Art: Fu-Rin-Ka-Zan" or more popularly known as the "Bang Install". It can also be played with stages by choosing the song at the stage and song select, or by random.

Back
Top Bottom