• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Rate The Video Game Song Above!

Should be fixed! For some reason, the quotes I'm putting in seem to keep removing themselves.

Anyways, 7/10. That's a blast from the past xD I've been obsessing with the new Touhou games that came out the other day with my friend though, so it's kinda... >.>

Relics Keeper - Brave Fencer Musashi

Plays during the fight with the 2nd "Big" boss fight. I believe this one is fought... After ridding the town of the Vambees...?

I'm gonna give it a 5/10. For lack of a better term, the song sounds squidgy. Also, some of the sound effects in the background sound horribly cheesy.

Moon Knights - Super Robot Wars J

Played during battles with Al-Van of The Fury. I know, I know, GBC sound quality on a GBA - but just give it a chance, okay?

8/10

I loved Aria's soundtrack, and the Clock Tower theme is particularly awesome. The bit where the guitar really picks up is great; the song would be even better if they'd remake it.

However, truth be told, I'm a little more partial to Castle Corridor. But Clock Tower still earns its 8/10.

Confidence in the Domination - Valkyrie Profile

There are about a thousand different versions of the song, but I chose the original. :P

7/10
But maybe I'm biased, because I hate battling this guy, the song have its moments, to say the very least.

Clock Tower - Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow
This song is awesome, and so is the game, those Medusa heads makes this part of the game rather hard to get through, thought.

As awesome as the game was, both Sorrow games were... Way too freakin' easy.

@goldenquagsire's song: That's cause the original's the best. 8/10, but I'm more of an Incarnation of Devil person myself... And... I thought I posted this at some point earlier on? @_@ I may be mistaken u.u

Fairy tale transparently - Melty Blood Re-ACT, Act Cadenza, & Actress Again

An old favorite from the series =) Technically White Len's theme in the game since it plays in her home stage. I'm SO glad she doesn't sound like she's being raped when she gets KOed in Actress Again anymore...

Last edited:
8/10. Not bad, the electric piano (At least, that's what it sounded like) and the woodwinds went together well, despite one being more modern and the other not so modern. The part around 1:50 was probably my favourite. The only thing that gets me about the song is the way they sometimes accent single violin bowstrokes, several in a row - it makes the song sound a bit jerky.

Weak Executioner - BlazBlue

...I'm just a sucker for electric guitar BGMs.

6/10. I think, for it's genre, it accomplishes what it needs to. I just am not a fan of these kinds of songs, so it's not a very accurate rating.

Final Fantasy IV - Castle Damcyan
Because I've been playing The After Years and I've been trying to learn this song pretty obsessively. It's pretty short, though...

Oooh, I like the sort of... frantic-ish feel it has? And the Piano is indeed awesome. 9/10 from me.

Vs Ho-Oh!

I think my ears exploded with joy when i heard this. If only I'd been faster to post.

In any case, i give the Hotel Dusk song a rating of 8/10. It's the sort of thing you'd expect out of a game like that, and it also reminds me of bowser levels in various mario games

Battle with Raikou.

An epic remastering of the original theme, and making me look forward to that game even more.

Back
Top Bottom