• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Rate The Video Game Song Above!

7/10
It's actually pretty good.

Rocket Jump Waltz - Team Fortress 2
My favourite menu theme and one of my favourite video game themes of all time, despite the short length. Unlike every other song in the game, this one is kinda sad, like it's played in memory of those who died in the battles, not that it matters because of the fact they respawn, but still.

8/10 Meh, nothing much to say about it, it's a good well-made song.

The Gardens
I'm so surprised that there has been no posting of teh littlebigplanets, so I'll enlighten you gaise.

8/10
But that's expected from Castlevania, to be honest.

Don't Panic Zanik - Runescape

Oh god a Runescape song, sue me. But this song is so awesome I had to.

It plays at some point in the Death to the Dorgeshuun quest, quite possibly in the scene were you find important NPC Zanik dead, or the flashback when she gets the mark of Bandos in her forehead after drinking the tears of Guthix.(AKA blessed with suck.)

6/10

I didn't like KH2's music very much at all...

Devil May Sly - God Hand

Yes, the name is a parody of Devil May Cry. It sounds like a mixture of Devil May Cry, and Mega Man X to me.

Plays during the boss fight with Azel, the Devil Hand. Clover Studios shall always be missed; they made such great games that never got the recognition they deserved...

Back
Top Bottom