• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Realistic Pokemafia [Innocent win]

Re: Realistic Pokemafia [Day 1]

As for my moves, I've revealed an anti town alignment so if I die it won't be in total vain my moves are Scary Face, Smokescreen, Heat Wave, and Fly. Fly does damage and inspects. Scary Face blocks any one who targets me at that night, Smokescreen reduces the 'accuracy' of moves for the rest of the game, and heat wave damages hp and if anyone else targets that person they get damaged as well.

For the most part, defensive-ish moves.

Not what I would have picked for a Charizard but ok.

I object to Fly being an inspecting move!
I also have Fly in my movepool, but it says that I fly up for one night, during which I am immune to all night actions, and I attack on the second night.
Nowhere does it say anything about inspection

perhaps bluzzy and/or effercon can clarify if they, too, have fly. or we could just shoot one of you down tonight and then we can lynch the other tomorrow. maybe.

solution: tonight, seeker uses fly on, I don't know, probably effercon, with the resist and base 140 def. the rest of us attack it. if it survives, we lynch phantom. otherwise, it's a dead liar.

I dunno man, I'm calling BS. What would the point of having the same move that does different things?

EDIT: That wouldn't really work, seeing as fly takes two nights to complete.

That is a valid concern.

Best case scenario: Squirtles blocked the kill by using protect.
Worst case scenario: Light got activated last night and is about to win on day one.

Fuck alien could easily be the one formerly known as LS99 OR Light.

Abstain!

Also LS(9, two night thing...

Not if you lied, then you'd be DED DEAD.

I dunno man, I'm calling BS. What would the point of having the same move that does different things?

EDIT: That wouldn't really work, seeing as fly takes two nights to complete.

nope, that makes little sense given that there exists at least one other charging move which allows action the subsequent night.

so uh lies.

also alien doesn't ... make sense, when mafia kills by damage rather than an actual kill action and everyone seems to have multiple moves.

I don't have Fly, so I can't confirm the Fly thingy.

I approve of res' plan to find out about Fly, although that doesn't necessarily mean we'll know if Phantom's Fly works the same way. So I'm not sure if the information we'll get from that is necessary or useful, and we may have other things we wanna do with our night actions.

Well you never know, an alien may be activated just by being attacked. But I find that unlikely and fairly broken, so.

Hmmm true... fine. Let's see... Light or ZM?

... Zero Moment.

inclined to say light, because seeker's is testable in such a way that if it lied, it will be dead.

I don't have Fly, so I can't confirm the Fly thingy.

I approve of res' plan to find out about Fly, although that doesn't necessarily mean we'll know if Phantom's Fly works the same way. So I'm not sure if the information we'll get from that is necessary or useful, and we may have other things we wanna do with our night actions.

ugh. but it would, in any case, kill off a liar (actually, at this point, it's pretty certain that seeker lied, but). anyway, if each person lists its most effective attack against seeker, I should can calculate to minimise the amount of action needed to shoot it down if it lied.

Well you never know, an alien may be activated just by being attacked. But I find that unlikely and fairly broken, so.

... yeah.

The res plan makes sense. This HP thing is throwing me for a loop.

Light.

Then we throw ALLMOVES at Zero Moment.

I'm all for this, but I'm still confused... Perhaps the mafia hit is not an insta-kill, but that would make the game too town-favoring.

Likewise, I'd think the lynch would have to be a kill, as Birdy said "the player with the most votes will be lynched."

Still, Light now, then Zero Moment.

And I'd be suspicious of yiran too, as he viewed the thread and didnt post, even after subtly being accused. That seems pretty odd for yiran. And, based on his Pokemon (Hydreigon), he could very likely be mafia.

Back
Top Bottom