• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Realistic Pokemafia [Innocent win]

Re: Realistic Pokemafia [Day 1]

Light's idea of lynching ZM, killing him at night, and then lynching VM? I don't see why we can't lynch Light and kill ZM during the night, instead? We can kill Light more efficiently, I think, so we have more night actions to do other things.

True, but Memento would be the reason for going with my plan. I think having a confirmed innocent would be more beneficial than a few more blindly used powers one night. It's up to you guys though. Obviously, if you have an inspecting move you're better off using that tonight than chipping away at my health.

Guys, Golurk (ZM) is easier to kill than Spiritomb (Light) so we should lynch Light and kill ZM during the night. As it stands now, the vote is tied (I think) so people who voted for ZM, please switch over to Light.

Uh, yeah, that's the point I was trying to make. The votes as of now stand as follows:

(6) Lynch Light: Mai, Bluzzy, Squirtles, res, yiran, and me
(3) Lynch ZM: Lyra, Phantom, Light
(1) Abstain: Zero Moment

yiran said:
Also those with Fly, inspect VM.

How about we not waste our time and inspect a few of the other players? When Light dies and flips mafia, shouldn't that be reason enough to believe I am telling the truth?

True, but Memento would be the reason for going with my plan. I think having a confirmed innocent would be more beneficial than a few more blindly used powers one night. It's up to you guys though. Obviously, if you have an inspecting move you're better off using that tonight than chipping away at my health.

feh, if we're getting into those sorts of moves, spiritomb also learns destiny bond and grudge, either of which could have delightfully nasty effects if you're lying. let us not take that risk.

also, since we have seemingly have at least one inspector of two which happen to be resistant to quite a lot -- and I'm inclined to say phantom is almost certainly telling the truth, as well -- even the possibility of a confirmed innocent isn't worth the risk from an supposedly-inspected-as-mafia which happens to can have destiny bond and grudge asking to be killed at night. in fact, requesting to be killed at night doesn't even sound like and innocent thing to do when a claimed inspector declares that one is mafia and there are two other claimed inspectors, at least one of which is probably real.

I must say, the "I'm not a miller" is refreshingly straightforward.

(I'm not even going to complain about memento being an information effect being ludicrous, not after fly reveals what is, if not mafia, at least a liar.)

Well it was worth a shot.

Yeah, I decided I'm pretty much fucked after that comment.

Although, what's wrong with saying, "I'm not a miller"?

Well it was worth a shot.

Yeah, I decided I'm pretty much fucked after that comment.

Although, what's wrong with saying, "I'm not a miller"?

ladies and gentlemen and itpersons and itunpersons and anyone else we have around here -- I can't think of anything else but they definitely exist -- light has just pretty much admitted to be anti-town. or something to that effect. can we just go ahead and lynch it now?

(don't do that, your shots aren't worth it if they're aimed at yourself.)

(seriously, don't do that, you could have played enough of us into doubting veh and finagled a survival until the end of the day to do your thing if you hadn't just gone and admitted it just now. never admit to anything! if you're going to be a lying liar, remain a lying liar who lies right up until the end! ... also, don't slip up, that's bad, too. also res is the most hypocritically hypocritical hypocrite who has ever declared itself a hypocritically hypocritical hypocrite in this post, but that's not exactly relevant.)

and uh nothing is wrong with that, it simply feels refreshingly direct in comparison to mafia claiming to be a miller. claiming not to be a miller amuses in that light.

if you're going to be a lying liar, remain a lying liar who lies right up until the end!

But that's been done so many times before.

Seriously though, in my experience you guys are pretty careful around here, and wouldn't take a risk like that. So I decided my remaining life would best be spent amusing you people.

But that's been done so many times before.

Seriously though, in my experience you guys are pretty careful around here, and wouldn't take a risk like that. So I decided my remaining life would best be spent amusing you people.

You know what would be super amusing? Telling us who the other mafia are! :D

that seems an excessive number of mafia, would expect something like 3.5 in 14.

now, that is almost certaily not all real mafia, so the question is whether any of the unknowns are mafia. this takes roughly the structure of a yomi game and thus I am inclined to say that ... probably the rest aren't mafia. hard to tell, though. consider this entirely non-indicative.

... I jest, I jest. probably. hard to tell. (you know, it was really unclear...)

We may as well inspect them anyway, though. Although, it's odd that ZM would put himself under suspicion by contradicting Phantom's Fly.

We may as well inspect them anyway, though. Although, it's odd that ZM would put himself under suspicion by contradicting Phantom's Fly.

Well, he already inspected mafia, right? No reason not to--he was already under suspicion.

Iii'm not sure what point you're trying to make here, but.

Wait, what if Zero Moment has some redirection move?

So it may not be good to target...

Whatever, let's just attack him and if something goes awry we'll just vote him.

res stop clogging up the game with complicated logic that no one else understands la

Although contradicting Phantom wasn't a very smart move on ZM's part there is no reason he would do so if he was good. The only thing I can see is that he is alien but... well idk there doesn't seem like space for aliens in this sort of game.

yomi.

(you know how it is when I know you know I know, but you don't know if I know you know I know you know? but maybe I know, but I'll act as if I only know you know, to trip you up when I know you know I know you know I know? it's kind of like that. very wifomy. avoid, any information to be gained is not worth your sanity.)

Wait, what if Zero Moment has some redirection move?

So it may not be good to target...

Whatever, let's just attack him and if something goes awry we'll just vote him.

res stop clogging up the game with complicated logic that no one else understands la

Although contradicting Phantom wasn't a very smart move on ZM's part there is no reason he would do so if he was good. The only thing I can see is that he is alien but... well idk there doesn't seem like space for aliens in this sort of game.

logic isn't that difficult what are you talking about. I simply deduced that we uncan deduce anything meaningful from that list, but it is more likely (very uncertain!) that excluding the known seeker, the rest are not mafia.

Although I'm not sure about the other names, I think this confirms it: ZM is mafia.

uh don't take that list at face value but we already knew that anyway so uh.

Back
Top Bottom