• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Rescues

Flash poster:

EeveeSkitty's PMD Red is getting ditched again! Rescue EeveeSkitty by giving her something to do on her game! Help me help you[/fail ad]

I died at Joyous Tower somewhere between floor 40 and 50
Could someone help me?
The code is:

S3??K XR.#-2?? RH9?M
KW??? ?%F8#?P? 81-H6
??S?M ?0#?3C?? WHTR.

.= ...
%= Venus' sign
#= Mars' sign

Thanks in advance and the reward can be anything :) (I hope:sweatdrop:)

Last edited:
Darn, I suck at the Level one dungeons.

I guess I can try, but no guarantees. Someone else can try because I doubt I can do the rescue...

Yay ^^ I hope you'll succeed (I have nothing to do XD)
and if you do then I'll thank you with something nice. Just name it and I might have it, if not then I'll give you a joy seed :)

Is that in PMD 1 or 2, WarDragon? If it's PMD1, then I can help. Mainly because I need Reviver Seeds gaaaah

Okay then, I call the mission! Unless ES beats me to it

EDIT: WHY THE HECK CAN'T I GO TO JOYOUS TOWER?! Maybe it's because I haven't visited that yet XD

Last edited:
Yeah, try going to it outside of rescuing and then go back...

Be warned, it's a Lv1 dungeon. The only trouble I have.

Lv1 dungeons are hell.

Still trying :/

hmmm... Maybe some tips will help in case you don't know them:
Kecleon or mew (I took them both and got killed by dugtrio though:sweatdrop:)
With a tightbelt you can pretty much train there (unless it gets sticky, like happened to me:dead:)
I hope that'll help:sweatdrop:

Hmmm...I might be able too...but I also fail at lvl 1 dungeons. If someone else wants to do it, then they can, tho. First of all, you'll have to explain what Mars and Venus signs are. Cuz I'm a dummy ^_^

Awaiting Rescue...
Team: Lucario
Name: Tim
Play time: Way too long
Adventures: 52
Helper:------

Password:
?P?70 (M)RT3-??? 50N?H
?W??? ??H70?-? ?80J?
??T?X (...)0??62?? -5J3?

Reason I'm requesting help: You don't want to know what level I am.

mars =
mars2.gif

venus =
80px-Venus_symbol.svg.png

(if the background is too dark then you can select the pics to still see them)

NUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!! *rant rant rant*

I died on the 14th floor of Joyous Tower. There goes my entire stash of Reviver Seeds. >.> I'll try again later tho.

@Bulbasaur: I'll try rescuing you tho ^_^

Last edited:
I kinda find a month of waiting enough... and I'm too sad to do something social, so I'm gonna play again. Too bad I'll need to find a new tight belt though...:sad:
and if anyone needs to get rescued then I can help too.

Back
Top Bottom