• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

- Restoration -

Safira sat watching the battle between the Buneary and the Shieldon. She didn't ever react to it, except at the end. She was impressed. Bluespot came back to her and Safira picked her up, cradling Bluespot in her arms. "Maybe I could be the referee for this battle," she volunteered.

Grin looked at whoever was apparently going to be his teammate. "Hi, I'm Grin, and this, " He pointed at his Elekid, "is Static."

Elekid(Can I just call him Elekid? I forget to say Static a lot, lol) walked over to the Turtwig and poked it in the forehead, out of curiousity.

(Btw, what are the limits on the moves my Elekid can know? Is this okay?
1.Charge Beam
2.Swift
3.Brick Break
4.Protect)

(( The moves work like ASB - you know all of them))

Silver sat quietly and watched the others prepare for battle, Liv settled into his lap and almost asleep.

"So... if you're having a battle, when are we going to leave? We have to start going around sometime you know..." He said loudly, sort of annoyed.

(K, Thanks. These are all genuine Elekid moves, so, I guess I'm good)

Grin just laughed. "Hey, you got your turn, Silver. Now it's mine!" An excited expression spread on Grin's face.

This is gonna be fun...

Torie looks over at Silver, then grins at him.

"Silver-my-love, just hang on, this will be quick"

She glances over to her teammate and smiles at her.

"What should we start with first? Weather and advantage or supporter and fighter?"

Nibbles walks over to the Buneary and waves.

~Hi! I'm nibbles, nice to meet you~

Sage smiled. "A quick battle won't hurt." she said.

Sage glanced towards her opponents and her partner. "We have a ref now. Shall we begin?"

Grin nodded with a smile. "Let's do this! Okay, Sage, let's try to unleash some mad combos! Although, I don't know what a grass type and an electric type can do in the form of combos..." He said thoughtfully.

Malakai took a few minutes to think. "I say we do weather and advantage; by the way, what moves do your Munchlax know?"

Pogo stared at the Munchlax for a few moments, then shook hands with him.

~Nice to meet you! I'm Pogo!~

Safira said, "So... each side, work out your first moves, then we can begin." She looked at each side and their Pokemon, trying to predict which one would have the advantage.

Torie smiles a bit, thinking about Nibbles moves.

"Oh, quite a few. One over my favorites is Metranome. I can use a handful of differnt type of moves, like rain dance, sunny day, and sandstorm"

Nibbles grins, filled with rare energy. He then picks through his fur and pulls out a nibbled apple and nibbles on it some more. He then offers it to Pogo.

~Want some?~

"Okay, Pogo knows Drain Punch, Shock Wave, Rain Dance, Water Pulse, Defense Curl, Pound, and a few other moves," Malakai said, "what do you suggest we start with?"

Pogo stared at the bear offering him fruit from his fur. He politely shook his head.

~No thank you, I just ate~

((You're not fighting anyone, I don't think. It's a Turtwig and Elekid versus a Munchlax and Buneary, so you're not part of the battle.))

You still accepting?

Name: Dean Silph

Appearance: He is tall and thin and somewhere between a punk and an emo. He wears his hair in a devil lock and a blood-red dye in his fringe. He wears two fingerless gloves, each inscribed with a blazing red 'FIGHT!' written in Unown glyphs. He wears a shirt with with a pentagram during the week and a Marilyn Manson hoody over it at the weekend. He wears shredded denim jeans and army boots and usually carries a bass guitar.
deanmn0.png

Personality: A little stuck-up because of his intelligence but a loyal friend if you can earn his friendship. He likes musical Pokémon like Kricketune and Chimecho. He loves cooking and his curry bean and spicy rice dish is renowned.

History: One of the two heirs to the Silph Dynasty, he is the son of Maximilian Silph, brother of Francis, Mortimer and Damian Silph. He is a resident of Veilstone City where he has lived with his uncle Francis since Maximilian and his brother Mortimer was killed while researching in Orre. Because Francis and Damian were written out of his grandfather Edwin's will (because when they were in charge of the Silph Co. Genetics department he performed horrific experiments on Pokémon) he and his cousin Marcus are the sole heirs of the Dynasty. He hates his family for the overindustrialising that they have done.

Starter: Chingling
Nickname: Trembolo
Personality: Timid but when angered he will blast opponents aside with a Psychic.
Appearance: A Shiny Chingling.
Spr_4d_433_s.png

Torie thinks for a few moments, tyring to figure out a plan.

"If we use a weather move, one will have to change the weather and the other would have to have a move that could take a early lead in that weather condition. Now since we are fighting an Eletric type, which gets a advangatge in rain, and a Grass type that gets one in sunlight...we either uses hail or sand...but then we'd get hurt as well. So I suggest we change the weather often and have moves ready for each weather effect"

Nibbles shrugs, putting the apple back in his fur.

~Alright then~

((Sorry, I was camping. Couldn't reply for a bit. Also, I'm getting rid of my Turtwig's nickname. Much easier...))

"Well, your Elekid should know some Fighting-type moves, right? I guess Turtwig could restrain either Pogo or Nibbles with a Leech Seed and then you could attack them. Would that work?" Sage said.

Grin smiled and nodded. "That sounds great! That's what Elekid is best at, hehe, isn't that right, Elekid?"

Elekid grinned deviously and punched the air a few times.

"Hmm... any other ideas? I think rain would also benefit Elekid pretty well, but it isn't totally necessary..." He wondered.

Back
Top Bottom