• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

- Restoration -

Malakai smirked back to him.

"You know what to do Pogo, Rain Dance!" Malakai commanded. Buneary began to do some sort of dance, causing the clouds to form above the battle, and begin to rain, getting rid of the sandstorm that Shieldon was brewing.

Hannah covered her eyes from the sand. She looked around when it suddenly stopped. Artemis, her Ralts, had created a green wall of light surrounding herself and her trainer. Hannah hugged the tiny shiny Pokemon.
"Thanks!"
The girl remembered the battle, and that she was the Referee. Then it started raining. The Ralts shrugged.

Silver's grin widened. He'd hoped that something like that would happen.

"Thanks for the help, kid." He laughed, then turned to Liv.

"Thunder." He hissed softly, his grin looking particularly evil.

Liv shut her eyes for a second, and dark clouds gathered overhead. They sparked dangerously for a split second, before sending a wicked bolt of electricity down from the heavens, racing towards its target at breakneck, unavoidable speed.

(( :9 this is kinda fun))

rax jumped up on my shoulder just in time, as the moment the battle begun, a sandstorm quickly was whipped up, and just as quickly turned to rain.

"Will they hurry up," i muttered, "The longer I stay here, the more time I'm wasting. If they can't think of any good ideas, well then why did they gather to begin with?"

"Oh for the love of..."

She sighs, strating to fish for her goggles, when a rain drop hits her hand.

"....Oh...that's peachy...."

She then looks in her bag for a umbrela, sheilding herself and any small pokemon that happens to be under her with Nibbles. She looks over at Silver and shakes her head.

"Silver. It's good that you have knowledge and that you do have some management skills, but you are also a bit pig-headed and you need better people skills. Don't assume that you are better because of your blood. I know your family story, you know mine. We are the same. Now, finsh this match so we can go about helping the world and the dieing forests"

Nibbles sits on the ground, leaning against Torie's leg and closes his eyes.

~..this is so...tiring~

((You're right, this is fun :D))

"Jump!" Malakai shouted as soon as the cloud began to spark. Pogo jumped out of the way just in time, however his tail was struck by the lightning , causing him to shriek in pain. For a second, Malakai thought Pogo was out, but Pogo jumped right back up with the same amount of energy as the start of the battle. "Drain Punch to heal yourself!" Pogo nodded and charged for Shieldon, with his hand beginning to glow white.

"We can't be having that, Liv! Throw up a Protect!" Silver commanded masterfully, his voice unwavering and strong.

Liv responded quickly, her body emitting a pale green glow as an invisible wall was tossed up around her body.

((Wow Full Metal Cookies, you do a great job making a character I love to hate! :D))

After Shieldon threw up the protect, Pogo stopped charging only inches away from the wall. Malakai waited a few moments, until the Protect began to fade. "Water Pulse!" he hurriedly shouted. Pogo opened his mouth and shot out a spinning blast of water towards the foot-tall dinosaur.

((yay! :D))

Liv staggered back from the hit, wobbling a bit, but keeping her balance. She then shook her head as if clearing away her dizziness, and looked towards Silver for a command. He responded promptly, searching his mind for a usable attack.

"ahh... That's It! Attract!" He called, and Liv gave him a look that plainly said 'Are you kidding?' before beginning the move.

She tried her very best to look cute and innocent, all the while sending off weak psychic signals and pheromones at the Buneary. This was ridiculous...

Torie couldn't believe what she heard. Attract. Of all things, Attract. She looks at Liv, then nods her head.

"I agree fully with you Liv"

((I'm picturing, in real life, a rabbit falling in love with a dinosaur right now, and I'm laughing))

"Look away Pogo!" Malakai shouted, but it was too late; Pogo had fallen for the Shieldon. The entire scene of it seemed extremely funny; Malakai couldn't help but stifle a laugh. Pogo walked over, right next to Shieldon, flirting with her. Then, Malakai had an idea, that might work. "Pogo! Snap out of it and use Drain Punch!" Pogo looked back at Malakai, and then shook his head to snap out of it. His hand glowed a bright white and thrust at Shieldon.

(( xDDD ))

Liv cried out in pain as the blow hit her on her soft side, then staggered back so she could face Pogo head-on. She was breathing heavily, but was determined to prove herself to Silver.

"Um.. uh... Use..." Silver stuttered, searching for a new strategy. "use... yeah! Reflect that back with Metal Burst!" He yelled, and Liv nodded.

Her small body glowed brightly, taking in all the pain she had taken in the last attack - which was a lot - and blasting it back in a powerful burst of blinding white light and energy.

Last edited:
Torie shakes her head, chuckleing a bit.

"Silver. The bunny has you on the ropes. Be careful and don't lose your cool"

She then gets very serious and looks him in the eye.

"Win or lose, Liv is doing her best and is fighting her heart out. Be pround of her no matter the outcome. She is stronger and smarter than you think"

((OMG how could u B so not, like, cool? :D))

"Pogo, counter with a Water Pulse!" Malakai commanded. As Shieldon prepared her Metal Burst, Pogo sent another jet of water towards her. The two elements collided, both of them being equally powerful. Both Pokemon were trying as hard as possible to keep each other at bay.

Liv was starting to wear down, stumbling when she walked, and she wasn't as fast. Silver didn't seem to notice this, however, and continued to command powerful attacks from the little Pokemon.

"Iron Head! Quickly!"

Liv struggled to keep herself in a straight line as she charged, her face-shield glowing dull silver as she ran.

Torie watches the battle, her arms crossed. She then looks at Silver and walks over to him. Once close enough, she whacks his shoulder.

"Silver, can't you see that Liv is starting to fade? Try something to heal her"

Pogo stood perfectly still as Shieldon charged. When she was closer, Malakai sent his command. "Use Drain Punch again!" Pogo's arm began to glow once more, as Shieldon came even closer with the Iron Head attack.

"Ow! Torie, cut it out, I'm battling..." Silver hissed, before turning back to the battle.

Liv impacted hard with Pogo's fist, her steel-hard shield probably all but shattering the normal-type's fist, but the blow landed in the centre of her scar, and she cried out sharply in pain. The steel-type cringed back, whimpering sharply as blood trickled from the wound.

"Liv!" Silver yelled in surprise, unsure if he should step in to help her or not.

Pogo cried out in pain after colliding with Shieldon. Malakai looked at Pogo's hand and, to his relief, it was only a bruise.

"Do you want to keep battling?" Malakai called out to Pogo. Pogo turned, and in his expression showed that he was still in pain, but he nodded anyways. Malakai was about to command Pogo to use another Water Pulse, but stopped when he saw that Shieldon was bleeding. "Hey Silver! You might want to help your Shieldon!"

Torie crosses her arms and waits.

"Silver. It's up to you. Continue to fight while She's bleeding, or stop this so she can heal. You think of leadership, and what leaders must show. Other than strengh, what is also needed?"

Back
Top Bottom