• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

- Restoration -

(super-strength? xD)

Silver looked around at the small group, eyes still cold and emotionless. He yawned, scratching the back of his head, then looked at them again.

"I guess that since we're going on a big wanderfest around Sinnoh, we need a leader. Who's it gunna be? I think I should be leader, since I'm the smartest and the richest. Anyone else wanna run for leader?" Silver puffed his chest out rather impressively as he spoke, since he was so skinny.

Liv stood up again and waddled over and nudged his knees, as if she was telling him to not be so prideful, but he ignored her.

"I call fur leader!" Nikita exclaimed, jumping up.

Her Sandshrew waved his head back and forth, clearly doubting his own trainer.

"What was that shrimp!?" Nikita shouted, giving Etin the evil eye.

He returned it back by sticking his tongue at her.

She huffed at him. "Well, I'm old and mature enough to be leader," she said smugly.

Torie sees the group and walks towards them. She caught the last sentence of the cold looking dude and sighs. She then tilts her head adn studies him. She then walks over to him and punches his shoulder.

"Hey there Silver"

Nibbles pokes out of her bag and looks up at Silver, waving a bit at him. He then looks at Liv and grins at her.

Safira picked Bluespot up and rubbed the Azurill's head. "Well, first of all, words won't solve anything, and two, money doesn't make someone more suited to be a leader. Anyway, I don't really want to be leader, since I've never been here before and I might just get us lost." She looked around at the others.

"Ha!" Nikita shouted triumphantly. "I'm poor, and I have good instinct for directions. I'm perfect for leader!"

Etin looked up at her sceptically, and the full out laughed.

"Aw, shud'up ya stupid thing!"

Silver, hearing the remark about himself, shot a nasty glare at Grin a split second before Torie smacked his arm rather painfully. The silly girl didn't even know her own strength. Must be from lugging around that Munchlax all day...

Nevertheless, he smiled at her warmly, putting a hand on her shoulder.

"Hey Torie, how've you been?"

Liv poked Silver knees again, but was still being ignored, so she waddled towards Torie, looking up at Nibbles as she went.

Oh, his name's Silver

Grin smiled and explained, "I was just kidding about that remark. I don't even want to be leader, frankly. But I agree with... Azurill-Girl over there. Money isn't the answer."

Elekid, disappointed in Grin for not wanting to be leader, gave a small spark to Grin, who yelped in pain.

Torie places her hand on his, smiling back at him. She then cups her other hand and smakcs him upside the head.

"Silver. How many times must you be told. Money isn't everything and doesn't give you a place as leader. What I find interesting is how you act in a rich family and how I act in mine"

She then grins at him, leaning back a bit.

"But unlike you, I don't look rich"

Nibbles hops out of her bag and glomps Liv, chatting away with him. Torie then looks down at Liv and smiles.

"And Liv seems to be doing well"

EDIT: Oops. Guess this is what I get for leaving the form all day before filling it in. It it still alright to join?

Name: Sage Brigham
Appearance: Sage has hazel eyes and shoulder length golden-brown hair, which is rarely worn any other way than in a ponytail. Her usual outfit consists of olive green cargo pants, a light sweater, and a gold necklace around her neck.
Personality: Sage is generally a very kind and polite person. However, she has a bit of a fiery personality and can get angered at some things quite easily. It takes a while for her to open up to people, but once she does, she's very fun-loving and adventurous.
History: Although she may look to be a ditz on the outside, she is actually quite knowledge able about Pokemon and the world in general. Her grandmother being the previous Eterna City Gym Leader, she has a lot of knowledge about Grass-types handed down through the family. But because of the Pokemon all being gone, her parents and grandmother have taken to studying botany and what's left of the plants that are still alive.

Starter: Turtwig
Nickname: Sato
Personality: Turtwig is very headstrong, and often rushes into battle. He dislikes being kept in a Pokeball, due to the fact that he's been sitting in one for the last couple decades.
Appearance: Just your usual Turtwig.

Oh, how original. My Turtwig is just like a bean- the same every other one.

By the time I had arrived, the others were discussing the possible leader for the group. Rax, inquisitive about all these new pokemon, jumped form my shoulder and began to examine them.

"I don't personally care who's the leader," i said, "So long as they don't expect me or Rax to follow them."

"Leader is the one who leads. You follow." Pevin grunted and looked over at the boy who recently arrived.

She was leaning on the tree with her Stunky in her lap.

"You cannot expect me to follow. I work alone." i said, "I only came here to see what sort of ideas you have. If you're only focusing ontrying to elect a leader, then this isn't worth my time."

She giggled and raised her eye brows amused by this independent boy.

"Well they're just trying to have some one to follow when they are lost. And if you're not into team work than you have came to the wrong people."

'This guy...he's completely different from me. My-opposite?'

"Well, I don't want to be leader. I'm kinda... bad at that sort of thing."
Artemis, her Ralts, jumped to the ground and walked up to the Stunky shyly.

Shrowder's hair stood on end unsure about this Ralts. It grunted before licking her face.

Pevin Dale smiled at her. "Well at least somebody's honest. I wouldn't wanna be put into that position...I'm not bad at it but...who would want me as leader? I'm too different to be respected in that manner."

She looked down at herself refferring to her bluish skin.

The Ralts blinked under her "helmet" then hugged Shrowder.
"I don't really mind who the leader is, assuming they don't go all maniacal chainsaw maniac in a Speedo on us. I kinda doubt that, so. But, I would want you as a leader."
Hannah said the last sentence somewhat nervously.

Shrowder blushed and squealed surprised at what just happened. He looked nervously at her let a smile escape his solid attitude.

"You-would?" She looked up at the girl that stood before her.

"For one thing, you're not going, 'Lookatmelookatme aren't I incredible?!'. That's a good always a good sign."
The Ralts hopped backwards, her gray face turning pink. She tripped on her "skirt" and fell on her back. Hannah pretended to hold up a sign.
"Beautiful form! I give it a 9!"
She scooped up the tiny Pokemon and hugged her.

Back
Top Bottom