• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

- Restoration -

((I was gone for less than 12 hours and suddenly there's two more pages. Wow))

Malakai could see the meeting of the trainers in the distance. "Pogo, slow down!" The rabbit-like Pokemon slowed down his running speed a little bit, but not by much. Pogo was now running at Malakai's speed. They finally arrived at the group to find them arguing about something. There were quite a few other trainers and Pokemon in the group. Pogo sat on the ground, tired. Malakai just stood and smiled.

"As I said before, i'm only here to observe, and maybe put in my two cents ideawise," i said, "So what is your plan, anyway?"

"I gotta admit, I don't actually know," Safira replied to the newcomer. Her Azurill apparently got over her little mishap and bounded over to Nibbles, apparently trying to say something.
"A, a zuzu!" From her tone, Safira could tell Bluespot was excited about something. "So, I think that as soon as we choose a leader, we should get a move on. That brings me to say that I think Pevin should be leader." She turned her head to the Trainer with the Stunky. "Since you are the most calm one here, I think you would be good at leading us through this forest."

Pevin Dale's cheeks turned pinkish but her steady face remained.

"I-I guess I could if you guys really want me to..." She looked over at Silver and the others who were bickering over who should be leader.

"What if they say no?"

Malakai continued to stand there, and finally realized that they were arguing over who was going to be the leader. He turned to Pogo to ask him what he thought, but he was sleeping. Malakai took out his Poke Ball and returned Pogo, and turned to the group.

"I think Pevin should be the leader," he said. After all, she was the only one not bickering over why she should be leader.

Grin sighed. "Guys, listen, it's not that hard! Let's just take a vote or something!"

Elekid looked around for a second and decided to let loose a thunderbolt on everyone to get their attention.

"Ah! Elekid, stop it!" Grin complained.

"I second. Pevin should be the leader."
The Ralts jumped out of her trainer's arms and began doing a little dance.
"That was random."
Hannah laughed softly.

Last edited:
((Pevin not Pervin. ^^;))

Pevin Dale thought about it while Shrowder tickled the Ralts.

"Well I've got 3 votes..."

Grin thought about it. "Well, I can't vote yet, because just not wanting to be leader shouldn't be what defines a leader. I need some proof of your skill as a leader." He said thoughtfully toward Pevin.

"I'm not saying you have to fight or anything, but frankly, you seem a bit shy. What makes you a leader?" Grin asked.

Torie glances over to the group, then chuckles.

"Well, seems you are losing numbers to be a leader, Silver-my-love. Could be for the best, since you don't really know how to be leader without it going to that thick boned head of yours"

Nibbles glances over to the Azurill then smiles.

~Hi Hi! I'm Nibbles~

"Hey! I'd make a great leader! My dad is already teaching me how to run an entire company! Have any of you heard of The Devan Corporation? Well, when my dad decides I'm ready, I'll be the prez. So I'm the best choice here. Plus, Liv here could probably take any of your Pokemon down fast, right Liv?" Silver said loudly, looking down at the steel-type.

Liv blinked up at him again, yawned, and sat down.

"Shiel."

Hannah rolled her eyes.
"And what does that have to do with your actual leadership skills? Or lack thereof?"
The Ralts looked insulted that Silver said his Pokemon could beat her.

This was entertainment.

There are few things more interesting than watching a bunch of trainers squabble for leader position like Starly flocks over a berry tree.

Rax was enjoying this as well, though he was also trying to watch it from a different viewpoint: the ground, which also happened to be where several pokemon were standing. Therefore, Rax was attempting to interact wiht these new pokemon without being noticed.

Well, i couldn't let that happen. i didn't know which ones would try and attack Rax, and it was best not to find out.

"Rax," i muttered, "get back here."

Silver snorted. This person obviously didn't know that the blood of champions flowed in his veins. This should be good.

"Alright. Liv, you ready?" He hissed.

Liv stood, a weary look on her small face, but she took a battle stance.

Malakai smiled. Silver had no idea what Pogo was capable of. Malakai sent out Pogo in front of him.

"You ready to battle?" Malakai whispered. Pogo turned and enthusiastically shook his head in agreement. "Anyone want to be a referee?"

Silver smirked.

"Alright then. Liv, you can do this, you're strong... Start this out with a sandstorm!" He yelled, stuffing his hand in his bag and pulling out some goggles, and putting them on at the same time.

Liv stared Pogo down for a few moments before jumping forward like she was going to charge, and tossed her head back. She let out a primal growl and a wind whipped up, stirring up the dry dirt around them into a whirling vortex of coarse sand and small rocks.

Back
Top Bottom