• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Rift in the Dimensions: Signups/OOC!

Sorry for taking so long. I've been stuck browsing the web on a Wii for the past few days, and typing long posts there is a pain.

Shining Eevee and Dragon: Accepted. Storm, I'll accept you when you decide who you're going to drop in exchange.

Mind if I drop the Maple Story world since you're dropping the characters? Might be kind of a pain to run if you haven't played it for years and I know absolutely nothing about it.

Yeah, I was gonna suggest that and forgot. Though I wouldn't say I know nothing about it since I was playing Vai and there is a Maple Wiki ahahaha

I FINALLY GOT MY COMPUTER BACK!!!!1

And don't worry, I actually have an idea. Something I'm completely kicking myself for not doing earlier. We'll be briefly revisiting the previous arc...

Oh yeah, maybe I should post this here before Kali gets mad at me.'

Have you lined up a list of folks responsible for this? Kali told me to suggest to you that you add Sargeras to said hypothetical list. I'd rather not get into details until you tell us whether or not this list exists in your head.

No, I don't know why he told me to tell you this.

Only because he might have his own motive of being able to use the dimensional rift to return to having a physical body... And he's the main evil force from the Warcraft universe.

Weeelll....

It's really not so much a person (or persons) who's responsible for the rift as it is a force that was loosed from its homeworld. There is a person involved in this, but he/she/it had no malicious intent for the most part. Of course, if you want to have someone try to take advantage of the instability, that's dandy.

SO. I said I'd join this again with a different characters a while ago, but couldn't think of one I wanted to do until now. Not sure if this one entirely counts as a real character, per se, but okay. ^^;

Name: Missingno. Likes to be called Missy.
Gender: None, sometimes prefers to be referred to as female.
Species: Glitch Pokemon/Missingno.
Series: Pokemon
Appearance: Missingno. looks vaguely like a fat, backwards "L", made up of a swarm of violet, peach, white, and black blocks. It doesn't appear to have any sort of face, limbs, or any actual body parts at all, but has the ability to change the position of the different blocks to look different, from an odd ghost to a skeleton of sorts, or what looks like a crudely-drawn human.
Bio: Missingno. is a strange Pokemon of sorts with equally strange abilities (Duplicating items at will, possessing quasi-telepathy, and random Pokemon attacks), found only on the coast of Cinnabar Island in Kanto, among other similar creatures. Nobody is entirely sure what they are or where they are from. It's been said that they are early versions of artificial Pokemon like Porygon gone wrong, but only they themselves know for sure. People have known about them and where they are for quite a while, but most run away if they encounter a "glitch Pokemon". Doing so will completely mess up Pokedex's and computers, and seeing them supposedly can drive people insane.
Personality: "Missy" acts very childishly, always giggling and acting playful. Has a habit of calling herself and others nicknames she makes up on the spot. She's always more or less polite and pleasant, but talking to her will reveal pretty quickly that she isn't quite right. Missingno. has a completely twisted sense of humor, and it's hard to tell when she's kidding or not, especially about things she has done to people. She never feels guilty over anything, and seems to think whatever she does is okay because "everyone thinks I'm a freak and evil! It isn't fair!". Still, Missingno. is actually harmless 90% of the time, depending on your definition of the word.
Other:

Last edited:
Skymin! Me and moony sort of...dropped off the face of this RP (sorry D: ) but we were wondering if you'd let us rejoin? We were planning on using established characters this time so it'll be a bit easier for us I think...

S'alright. I'll admit I myself have been slacking here way more than I should >_> (I have ideas now, though, so we'll be back to speed.) And sure, anyone can rejoin anytime they wish oh god please join we're horribly short on people

OKAY THEN HERE I COME :3

YOU'LL NEVER GUESS WHO I AM

NOT EVER

...oh wait you did :c

Name: Edward Elric
Series: FullMetal Alchemist (First anime)

Personality: Edward is a pretty brave kid, with a strong belief in the sciences rather than religion, magic, etc. He harbors a strong dislike of his father and has a weakness for families, as well as quite an Oedipus Complex. He cares for his brother more than anything, and would give his life for the boy. He has a rather odd relationship with his superior officer, Roy Mustang. It's a love/hate thing.

Other: Yeah so I kinda dipped into Doujinland for his personality but D:

Oh yes. I suppose I should say this, I'm dropping Geralt after this arc. It'll be some long and involved scene at the Plains.

And with that, here's an idea. Can we have some sort of small period taking place at the plains as we wrap up the current arc where these characters that are waiting can mingle?

Like what we did before when we were waiting for Giratina? Yeah, that sounds like a plan.

And FMC: Accepted. Welcome back! :D

Well, do you really need to know what's happening? We will make a general announcement when the arc finishes...

And... when does the mingling start? =D

Back
Top Bottom