• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Rift in the Dimensions: Signups/OOC!

Xaldin: You were an asshole in Kingdom Hearts 2 I've been stuck against you for years X_X You're a little late to the Warcraft party, but accepted. Revisiting previous arcs is possible, though, so who knows...

Hmmmm, maybe later I might be Xaldin XDXD!! Anyway, thanks for accepting me. Although, unless someone tells what is going on, I have a lot of reading to do.

Okay, here's what happened so far:

From the beginning of the plot we went to the Pokemon universe, where we met up with Giratina. Dialga was corrupted by the decay, and we had to fight him, but Palkia's forces proved to be able to reverse the effect. We left this arc with the combined forces of Arceus, Giratina, Palkia and Dialga attempting to reverse the damage, but whether they succeeded is still unknown. The Pokemon world is still unstable, but at least something is being done.

As for the Warcraft arc, Storm would really be the one to explain the details there as he's DM-ing that part (I promise I'll start DM-ing again for the next few arcs), but to give you a clue of what's happening now, we're being lead by Zook the Faerie Dragon to confront Kil'jaeden, which will mark the end (for now) of the Warcraft arc.

Well, actually, not that much stuff has really happened. Visited Taunos' village, fought some demons, and such.

Like I mentioned in the backlot, I had originally planned for more, but time constraints and random lazyness struck. A revisiting of Azeroth would be nice, maybe we could see the Eastern Kingdoms.

Also as I mentioned in the backlot, Kali is de facto DM right now. He's going nuts (in a good way) plotting out the outcome of this arc. Please enjoy the fruits of our labor. *bow*

Suggestion: Make a digimon arc. I guess I could join the main RP if you would make this one.

Already done. It was added a while back due to the jump in Digimon characters. Not sure exactly when we'll cover it, though, seeing as the next thing up is a revisting of the Pokemon arc.

As I've been quite obsessed with the show recently.. >3

Name: The Doctor
Series: Doctor Who
Personality: Nothing to add here~
Other:

Also: Seeing as Dragon's old Maple Story arc was originally going to be next, and that Dragon and I have long gotten our act together in regard to the Digimon arc, would we be able to do that next (after your second Pokemon arc-thing)? [2] Given that Dragon is ready, of course. I can provide details later and, if you, Skymin, would like, PM you with the chain of PMs that went between Dragon and I, in case you wanted to feel omniscient know something extra about our arc. It's all in the PMs. Preferably after I go on tommorrow and post the bits everyone should know; I really have to get off now.
Already done. It was added a while back due to the jump in Digimon characters. [1] Not sure exactly when we'll cover it, though, [2] seeing as the next thing up is a revisting of the Pokemon arc.
1) Hello? Dragon and I have been going on about our Digimon arc for some time, and every time we have been ignored. Now that you finally acknowledge its existence, you fail to recognize Dragon's and my part in it. The "jump in Digimon characters" is because of the arc, as Dragon and I have stated before.

2) I have requested that it be done next, but of course, you would not know of this, as you have been completely oblivious to the whole ordeal.

But of course, it's too late now, as Dragon is without internet, and I am without a co-DM to run the arc. Really, you'd have to know the details to understand, but I don't feel the need to bother anymore.

Okay, complaint over.

Well, do realize that Skymin was without her main computer for a while. I had to work to get her attention quite a bit.
Well, I hadn't taken that into account, but it is still a rather large oversight which, considering how she did indeed see Dragon's and my Digimon character forms, which were on the same page as our request to have a Digimon arc, would seem rather difficult to overlook. Perhaps I'm being too hard on Skymin.

My God, I didn't mean to ignore your Digimon arc. I was aware of it the whole time, I just didn't remember at the time of that post. Don't take it so personally. I'm sorry I forgot to add it to the World List (it's up there now). It was probably one of those situations where I did try to add it, but the server crapped out on me and I forgot about it. I also didn't know Dragon would be without internet, so sorry about that too. I really didn't mean to diminish you or Dragon's contribution.

You also never sent me those PMs, even though I did ask for them, so I didn't really have many "details" about the arc beyond that you wanted to do one and that you and Dragon wanted to DM it. Maybe I could have been misunderstood on whether I actually did ask for them, though. You're still welcome to send them to me.

Also, I'm not trying to be a drama queen, but I kind of have a lot more going on in my life now than when I started this RP. Not only do I have my 35-hour-a-week job, but now I'm about to start college and thinking about how I'm going to get that to work out, whether I'm going to move halfway across the country or not, how to balance out the money I've saved, that I need a car, that I may just go another two years without seeing my best friend again, that I still need to have some semblance of a social life lest I become depressed again...yeah. I'm still going to keep this RP going, but if something like this slips under the radar every now and then, please don't be offended. It's certainly not anything against you.

Last edited:
Name: Roy Mustang
Series: Full Metal Alchemist (First one)

Personality: He is very...odd to say the least. At times he will seem serious and quite business minded, while at other times he is silly and eccentric with his subordinates. He is very loyal to his small group of friends, and will literally kill anyone that harms what he claims as 'his'. He enjoys messing with the Full Metal, finding their relationship interesting none the less.

Other:
Not much, just a few pictures.

I didn't realize you had asked for them; I thought you were referring to the social group. Sorry about the misunderstanding. I'll send you the PMs ASAP.

Alright. You'll be getting eight PMs at once, seeing as cramming all those quotes into one PM would be a huge pain in the neck, so I apologize for that in advance. Let me know (via PM) if I've left out anything important. Of course, it won't matter much until Dragon gets her internet back; I can't do it without her.

Well, my internet hasn't completely crapped out on me, though you won't see as much of me of course, since I'm taking the chance to do important shit like.. uh, school, I guess. But yeah, I'll try to keep up.

Back
Top Bottom