• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Roar of Time style

Status
Not open for further replies.
It looks very nice. ;D Only thing I don't like is that the styles here are either really bright or really dark, and no something nice inbetween. xD;

It looks very nice. ;D Only thing I don't like is that the styles here are either really bright or really dark, and no something nice inbetween. xD;
Well, that would be because I'm only up to Roar of Time in remaking the styles. :P

There wasn't really anything in between before, either. :[ Needs more offwhite and dark gray.

;~; @ Shiny Umbreon

I love the style. Although I can't help noticing that it is from a default PhotoShop pattern, last I checked. Am I correct?

Yes, it's a default Photoshop pattern. :P Perfectly good pattern, though.

My favorite style, except that links don't stand out sometimes and random spans of text look like links. :/
Maybe it's just my eyes, but a bit more contrast between normal text and links wouldn't hurt, imo.

Yes, it's a default Photoshop pattern. :P Perfectly good pattern, though.

Still awesome. It flows very nice with the layout, and everything seems to be in the right place, except for the forum navigation part.

The backgrounds for the navigation links end with a square line to their right, and it just doesn't look all natural..

It's nice, but I'll stick with Minimal Dewgong Style for the moment because the monitor is screwed up and shows anything dark blue with strange, reddish lines...

Scyther Slash had yellow links which threw me off like whoa; I don't remember my complaints about Nidoking Poison.

Looks good.

I didn't really like the shiny umbreon style much, I used the Shiny Ninetales style the most, but this looks equally as good. ,xP
(It doesn't make me look any more girly)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom