• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Say something nice about the user above you.

^ Cute animal avatar but is that a cat or a dog? :3 xD; o.o?

And, aww, thanks^^ I think those colors are nice...on him.....*such a fangirl .-.;*

^ And you like Wigglytuff and ponies x3; Yep, I do try to be nice to everyone :) Its very importent to me ^_^ You seem to be the same too ^_^ *is very happy about this*

Also, I made you a Christmas present ^_^ Check your visiter comments (and, nope, I don't expect a gift in return :3 it was all purely from the goodness of my cute wittle heart^-^)

Last edited:
You're super friendly! Like whoa, I don't think anyone's befriended so many people in such a short amount of time here. It's pretty pleasant!

^ Is one of the many friends I made here already~
<3

And also incredably sweet :) (and, thank you for the sweet comment, dear^^ *curtsy* n//n; <3 :))

^ Like's Lovecraft stuff! Yeah his stories were fun to read when they had them online a few years ago XD

And aww thanks^^

^ This is true that I try to be very cheerful :3 Sadly, I still have aspie issues, but, I appriciate your comment so much! Thank you very much dearie^-^

You are very amusing. Also, I know that CloudCat thought that you were nice :')

Back
Top Bottom