• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

SCHOOOOOL

My Spanish teachers helps us remember vocab by saying words in funny voices. It greatly amuses me. Also, a little something else"
Freshmen: You should do it
Friend: Do what?
Freshmen: Do it tomorrow.
Friend: Do what?!?!?
Me: You don't want to know.
Freshmen: DO IT!
Friend:??????????
Me: Fine I'll do it tomorrow
Freshmen: Yay!
Me: Or not.
Freshmen: I have a hair straightener in my locker.
Friend:................
Me: What is the purpose of having one in your locker?!?!? Also, I do not want my hair straightened.
Freshmen: Aww :(

The day before, the freshmen was chasing me me through the hall yelling "DO IT".
More freshmen-related stories from my Spanish class to come!

Um, My brother's school doesn't use attendance sheets, so when his class had a sub, they all switched their names around.
Also, my friends who are identical twins (their names are Kasey and Riley) switched classes. I can tell then apart in subtle ways. But anyway, I'm usually in Kasey's class, but I kept saying Ri-asey. It was hysterical :D

So we were practicing songs in band, one of which for our show is I Just Can't Wait To Be King, from the Lion King. The clarinets were practicing one part alone, so I sang along.

Me: Oh I just can't wait
*clarinets stop playing*
Me: To be kiiiiiiiiiiing!

The clarinets couldn't play after that rest because everyone was laughing too hard.

Also, we had a coloring activity in psychology that had this amusing exchange while we went over it.

Me: By the way, what's that weird thing below the spine supposed to be?
Teacher: You mean his penis?

In Spanish III, we had to introduce ourselves with something that makes us special and something that we're afraid of. I paraphrased this into English because we have to speak Spanish almost all of the time.

Teacher: And what are you afraid of?
Student: Senor [Teacher]! He has crazy eyes!

Yes. The class I'm in is intended for sophomores... of college :/ That's why she was like "... WHAT ?_?"

So, I just changed schools. Now I have my awesome friends in my class :D Needless to say, we have a lot of fun days.

At my first day of the new school, the class were watching Romeo and Juliet(the "modern" version from 1996):

(during the movie)
Magnus: Wait, if this is the modern times... why can't he just use a cellphone instead of getting a letter sent to him?

Kathrine: Wait, Romeo didn't even save any poison for Juliet?
Me: No, he didn't... What a douche.

And from the same movie, "CUT HIM UP INTO LITTLE PIECES :D" has become sort of an inside joke with us.

Also, yesterday, Kathrine was sick... or according to Magnus, "sick". They had a big discussion about this all day today when she got back again.

man, I just love this school.

So my school does this thing called "advisory competitions" - We come up with a name for our advisory group, then do various competitions like a holiday decorating competition and field day. We collect points and the advisory with the most points at the end of the year wins. The first competition is our introductory skit, and this was the other day.

My advisory's name is "Pokémon". We staged a Pokémon battle in front of the entire school. God I love this place.

SCRIPT:
Narrator: Today, Ash and friends are traveling to Saffron City, when they come across a Dratini! What adventures do they have in store? Watch and see!
--Dratini enters, walking around
--Team Rocket enters stage left

James: Look, a Dratini!
Jessie: We should capture it!
Meowth: Imagine what the boss would say! I can see it now...
--Send out Ekans and Koffing who start attacking Dratini
--Ash and co enter stage right

Ash: It's Team Rocket!
Team Rocket: Oh no, it's the twerps...
Misty: You leave that Dratini alone!
--Team Rocket evil laugh
Jessie: Prepare for trouble!
James: Make it double!
Brock: Not this again...
Jessie: -aside: Shut up, twerp!- To protect the world from devastation!
James: To unite all peoples within our nation!
Jessie: To denounce the evils of truth and love!
James: To extend our reach to the stars above!
Jessie: Jessie!
James: James!
Jessie: Team Rocket, blast off at the speed of light!
James: Surrender now, or prepare to fight!
Meowth: Meowth! That's right!
--Team Rocket captures Dratini and Pikachu
Ash: Pikachu! No!
Misty and Brock: Don't worry! We'll get Pikachu back!
--Misty and Brock send out Onix and Goldeen
Onix: Onix!
Goldeen: Goldeen goldeen!
Jessie: Get him, Ekans!
Ekans: Ekanssss!
James: Go, Koffing!
Koffing: Koffing!
--BATTLE!!!
Jessie: Ekans, Wrap!
--Ekans uses Wrap on Goldeen
Misty: Oh no, water Pokemon are useless out of water!
Brock: Don't worry, I've got this! Onix! Rock Throw!
--Onix uses Rock Throw, Ekans releases Goldeen
James: Koffing, Poison Gas!
--Koffing uses Poison Gas
--Pikachu uses Thunderbolt, breaks out of cage with Dratini, shocks Team Rocket

Team Rocket: We're blasting off agaaaiiiiinnnnn! *Ding*
Ash: Pikachu!
--Pikachu jumps into Ash's arms
Narrator: Will Ash and his friends make it to Saffron City? Find out on the next episode of...
Everyone: POKEMON!

It was so amazing. The guy who played Onix made this crazy-awesome near-life-size Onix out of cardboard. I played Pikachu. One of the judges gave us a perfect score, and at the end one of the teachers said something about "and thank you, seniors (us) for setting the bar so high!"

*just prior to this, a classmate (Caroline) had to leave for something.
Carolyn: *fails at something*
Classmate: Nice job, Caroline.
Carolyn: My name's not Caroline!
Classmate: You're Carolyn if you do well, and Caroline if you mess up.
Teacher: So, wait, are you Carolyn or Caroline?
Carolyn: She's Carolyn, I'm Caroline... *suddenly realizes that she messed up her own name and covers her mouth*
*Class erupts into hysterical laughter*

The gym teacher wasn't there in gym.

So me and my friends sat down and had more or less serious discussions about cyborgs and time travel instead. That was fun. :3
I also declared this the "best gym lesson ever". xD

^ for me, that happens whenever there's a baseball game, so we just sit around and talk about generally stupid things.

Teacher:Why are you giggling?
Jordan:well,there's a box that has a 50 cent label on it.
Jasmine:that's why he's laughing.
Me: BWAHAHHAHAHA *laughs so hard that I cry*

Well well, this isn't really school related, but.

*there is a State Farm ad in the mall. It says, " YOU CAN DO IT ON THE BUS"*
My bro: *pokes**nods toward ad*
Me: *giggle*
Him: *snicker*

We are so immature.

(We're having 3D, where our first task is building a Lego block and building stuff with it later)
Boy in class: *talking to friend, says something about Gadaffi*
Teacher: "Yes, you can make Gadaffi in Legos if you want to."
Boy: ...
Teacher: "Actually, that will be our homework: Make a Lego Gadaffi by next week!"
Class: *laughs*

Gov Teacher: *on a mini-rant about how the neighbors weren't happy about our school getting a traffic light so no one would die* It's not like we're asking for a house of prostitution or something!
Everyone: *dies of hysterical laughter*
Gov Teacher: Okay, maybe that was a bit extreme...
*later*
Teacher: I'm not allowed to go to meetings with the neighbors anymore, the other sisters are like "YOU'RE FORBIDDEN FROM GOING"

One of my favorite teachers, just for moments like this.

One time I yelled "Fuck you!" as a joke to my friend. My teacher heard it and gave me the death glare. I'm pretty happy that I didn't get a detention. lol

Another time got gym class, all the girls decided to stay in the locker room to see when the teacher would come out and yell at us. We were in there for 15 minutes. We had to do twice as much as the boys, but it was worth it. We haven't talked about it since.

I don't usually cause trouble at school, but when I do, it's pretty minor stuff.

Back
Top Bottom