• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Sexuality

Sexuality?

• I am heterosexual.

Votes: 99 44.8%
  • I am homosexual.

Votes: 21 9.5%
  • I am bisexual.

Votes: 42 19.0%
  • I am pansexual.

Votes: 11 5.0%
  • I am asexual.

Votes: 15 6.8%
  • I don't know.

Votes: 33 14.9%

• Total voters
Excellent observation, Miss Fox. But what is the exact definition of an active member?

Plus, there's got to be someone besides me out of those 162 people who did originally vote hetero but have since changed.

Excellent observation, Miss Fox. But what is the exact definition of an active member?

Plus, there's got to be someone besides me out of those 162 people who did originally vote hetero but have since changed.

Me.

I voted hetero, and now I think I'm asexual.

What, insinuating that all straight people have the desire to procreate and that makes them Horrible?

Nope, can't say I see anything wrong with that at all.

I'm gay, and I just started to come out to people I know IRL. Five fellow students know, so according to my calculations, the entire school must've found out by now. I already told two of my teachers through things I said on my homework assignments. Monday will be the first day I have either of them since I came out... now I'm seriously afraid to go back to school...

Jolty said:
one time, one of the teachers-with-more-power TOOK ME OUT OF A LESSON to tell me it was a phase and that I don't know what I'm on about

...Oh God. That better not happen to me.

I already told two of my teachers through things I said on my homework assignments. Monday will be the first day I have either of them since I came out... now I'm seriously afraid to go back to school...
whether gay or straight, I don't see why your teachers need to know anything about your sexuality. I wouldn't want to tell my teachers anything about my sex life. :/

friends and family is a different matter though.

one of my teachers found out about my bi-ness.

then again it was through an essay I had to write for his class (which was Creative Writing) and an issue relating to my bi-ness was the subject I chose to wrote about.

he didn't give a shit that I was bi. :VVVV

One time, a guy in my GCSE English class (that I was disagreeing with over the interpreatation of a Shakespeare play, of all things) called me a "stupid lesbian" or similar, and the teacher grabbed him, threw him out of the room and yelled at him for fifteen minutes. It was rather excellent.

One time, a guy in my GCSE English class (that I was disagreeing with over the interpreatation of a Shakespeare play, of all things) called me a "stupid lesbian" or similar, and the teacher grabbed him, threw him out of the room and yelled at him for fifteen minutes. It was rather excellent.
This made my night. :D

Meh, no one really ever knew what mine was, or cared. Mostly because I don't know and never bothered to tell anyone.
Even if I did, they would have been more focused on the Super-Camp Gay kid in my class simply because he was way more of a spectacle.

goldenquagsire said:
whether gay or straight, I don't see why your teachers need to know anything about your sexuality. I wouldn't want to tell my teachers anything about my sex life. :/

Bad idea, huh?

OH GOD WHY THE [expletive]ING HELL DID I [expletive]ING DO THAT

:( I don't feel so good...

Bad idea, huh?

OH GOD WHY THE [expletive]ING HELL DID I [expletive]ING DO THAT

:( I don't feel so good...

Hey, don't worry about it. It's been done and mostly likely, your teachers won't care. Why should they anyway? They have you for one year, a couple at most, along with hundreds of other pupils, and once you're done at school and leave they get a new batch of kids to teach. =)

As for my sexuality...I'm not actually sure anymore. I can appreciate the beauty of both men and women and I don't think I'd really mind touching either. Chalk it up to lack of experience or something, I really don't know.

We have an English teacher who I'm almost 99% positive is gay (no purely straight man can exude such levels of camp!). One time in class, a guy said that a play he saw recently was "really gay". There was a stone cold silence when everyone looked at the guy. English teacher told the guy never to use such words again, while giving him the foulest look I've ever seen.

That's not the best story though. Apparently, once this teacher was chaperoning a year nine class doing a team-building outing. One activity involved rock-climbing. There was this one kid who was too afraid to climb the wall. One of the other kids said that "if you don't climb this wall, you're a poofter". English teacher excused himself, took the kid aside and yelled at him. And this is a teacher who never, ever gets mad at anything.

Back
Top Bottom