• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Suggestions Shiny Eevee's PokeMorphs

Should Shiny Eevee's PokeMorphs convert to a sprite gallery?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wow! That was fast! *siggied* I have three fusion requests. All with Drifloon as the base.

Drifloon and Snover
Drifloon and Cherubi
Drifloon and Rotom

Shadow_Caterpie23640.png
Shadow_Weedle35944.png

Ghost_Gallade93731.png
Dark_Gallade10243.png

Rotofloon62339.png
Cherubifloon90979.png
Snofloon95382.png

Magnezigarak24336.png

Did I miss anyone?

EDIT:
Azuceus26127.png

I've already done Azurill/Arceus before.

becuase i'm lazy and don't want to do them myself even though i can. And your good at this, and i wouldn't even try to do the magnemite/zigzagoon/spinarak. now on to the next one...feebas/slugma feebas base.

OMFG SO CUTE! THANKYOUSOMUCH!

Wow. You're fast! I have three more fusion requests. Just tell me when you're tired of Drifloon.

Drifloon and Chinchou
Drifloon and Sheildon
Drifloon and Sunkern

Slugbas11693.png
Rotokern52969.png

@Caazper: You didn't realize how ignorant that sounded, did you...

Oh and Drifloon, I'll get back to your requests soon. And don't worry, I'm not tired of it. I've already memorized all the cute little pixels that make up Drifloon. ^^

Last edited:
Slugbas11693.png
Rotokern52969.png

@Caazper: You don't realize how ignorant that sounded, did you...

Oh and Drifloon, I'll get back to your requests soon. And don't worry, I'm not tired of it. I've already memorized all the cute little pixels that make up Drifloon. ^^

Could I have the other Pokémon as the base on Rokern?

Holy_Miltank59369.png
Dragokarp76418.png

Drifkern98631.png
Chinchloon92450.png
Shielfloon20926.png

Drifkern is staring at me...

--------------------------------------

Requests are Closed.

Last edited:
O.o

Well, Drifchou and Drifdon are ADORABLE, but, umm... Drifkern scares me. *screams*

*waits patiently for requests to open again*

Back
Top Bottom