• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

[SIGNUPS/OOC] The Amityville High School of the Strange and the Supernatural

That's better, accepted.

I'll try to get it up sometime today, as I am not going to bother waiting for one single person to finish their form, so I guess he'll be late for the first day of school.

Shame on you.

Can I add something to my form that Nick will learn about his power later in the RP?

Just that he can basically summon the Shade's different parts. For example, he summons the arm, which kind of "coats" his own. In that 'Shade Part,' he has all the benefits of a Shade, however, it puts great strain on the joints nearest to these Shade Parts. He can be more active in a fight, but will, as a result, sustain far more injuries.

Say, are you personally assigning rooms, Cuddlefuzz? Cause I was unsure so I didn't describe the room..

Sorry its so late, can i still join?

Name: Alf Fredson

Appearance: Walks around with a big smile on his face, and generally giving out hugs. if you look closely, he never wears the same thing twice, even if
you just look away for a second, he is always wearing something different. he is medium hight, a bit on the small side

Personality: He hasppens to have the very nearly unique combination of personalities that make a person completely
unlikeable. His mindless optimism combined with paranoia make him find every person in the room, and give them a hug.
He thinks he has lots of friends, but most of them are either imaginary, or he made them himself.

Abilites: He can create anything, the only determining factors on what he can create being how big it is,
how complex it is and if it is his line of sight. Weight and material have absolutely no sway in the matter.
However, he cannot modify or destroy anything he has created without an outside implement,
so his creations are sometimes can be very annoying for everyone. e.g. a lead table in the middle of a corridor.
aswell as this, he cannot create life, because that is too complex, and every time he has tried, he blacked out.
he has, however, taken a great interest in robotics, so much so that he can create sentient robots.
Also, he is as optimistic in his dreams as in the World, so it is hard to influence him through them.

Other: stay away from his hugs, he never lets go.
His clothes are most likely his most useful creation, because they morph into whatever material is
best suited to resisting his environment. so if you shoot his clothes, they will turn into solid steel,
and crush the occupier. the trick to getting past them and him is to hit him with two different attacks at once

Last edited:
Finally decided that this RP will be fun, I hope that this is not too late.

Name: Helios Lunas

Appearance: Helios skin is uneven. The skin on the left side being darker than that of the right. His hair and eyes also differentiate, whereas his hair and eyes are gold on his right side, they are a dark silver on the left, He stands at about six feet and he is stronger than he appears. His usual outfit includes a dark jumper with a hood that is usually drawn over his face. A silver yin-yang amulet hangs around his neck. A small magnifying glass is in a leather holster on the inside of his jacket.

Personality: Usually keeping to himself, Helios can often be heard muttering to himself. This is due to his split personality. Two minds exist in Helios’s body, one that loves the day and thinks he should form alliances in case he ever needs help, the other prefers negativity and loves to sneak about in the shadows. As much as they disagree they seem to control the body smoothly enough, the darker side of him prefers to be called Lunas and it hates any who refer to them as one and the same. Helios however has never hated anyone but will kindly point out their mistake. However both sides will try and pay you back if you help them. As well as the split personality he is twice as hard to knock unconscious, if you hit him hard enough to knock out a normal person then only one of his two personalities will become unconscious, leaving him half as mobile but the remaining side will be absolutely pissed off at you. Rest is PO.

Abilites: Along with his appearance, Helios’s powers also differentiate. His right side has the ability to manipulate solar rays and perform a mild form of Photosynthesis where he gains energy from sunlight. However his left side is able to control lunar rays and generate mild pulses of energy. As well his powers shift with the time of day, during the night his left side is the more powerful, during the day the right side.

In battle he is able to focus solar rays through his magnifying glass as a boy would, to burn anything he pleased. However if he focused Lunar rays it would cause the opposite effect, freezing whatever was caught in the beam. As well he can manipulate the solar rays to increase the temperature of the air, or lunar rays to reduce it. During an eclipse he is completely powerless. At all times of day he has a perfect sense of time.

Other: Depending on which side speaks his voice also changes, light and melodious for Helios and dark and venomous for Lunas.

This RP sounds almost exactly like the 'Charlie Bone' series I read a while back.

Last edited:
Nya declined.
No, no and once further no. Your form is incoherent, has severe grammatical errors and is in general a big mess. Please try again when you learn to write more properly.

Oceanic accepted. Also it's more inspired by the manhwa Jack Frost than anything :U

Can I haz join?

Name: Chris Corby

Appearance: Chris is 5'11 tall, and skinny. He has green eyes and brown hair in a simple spike pattern. He wears loose sandals, white trousers, a plain white shirt and a long white beak-hooded robe. He leaves his hood down most of the time, but throws it up when in fights. He has a scimitar hanging from his simple black belt.

Personality: Chris is the kind of guy who never gives a single damn, ever. His expression is always blank and dull. He rarely smiles, frowns or anything of the sort. He loves to make sarcastic and/or witty remarks.

Abilities: He can refocus his centre of gravity, allowing him to walk on walls or the ceiling. This lets him sneak around undetected easily. He can blend into shadows at will and is capable of shooting orbs of darkness that blind people. However, he rarely uses this technique and as it requires a lot of energy, he must be standing in a shadow to use it.

Other: Nothingtoputhereamundo!

EDIT: Ffffff- lag = triple post. Stupid 505 errors.

Back
Top Bottom