• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Closed Sinnoh Folk Story 2

Name: Jackson Myto
Pokemorph: Victreebel
Appearance: Jackson has very pale skin and messy dark brown hair. He always wears a dark green jacket over a light green shirt, and jeans.
Personality: Jackson can be very talkative or very quiet, depending on his mood. He is quite brave. He can tend to be slightly arrogant.
History: Jackson grew up in a small town outside of Ilex Forest. He would often venture into the forest and see many Pokemon, however, like most humans, he wasn't able to understand them, and was scared of many of them, one of them being Victreebel. After his house was robbed and his parents killed, he lived on his own, becoming much braver in time. He chose a Victreebel as his Poke Morph so that he could overcome his fears of them. He uses a Victreebel tooth to transform.
Teacher: Azelf
Other: The moon is pretty.

Last edited:
I edited that since Zeph damn I'm getting too used to the Sims 2 character Zant had the same teacher, I also consider him family.
If that's okay with him?

Blaziking -Accepted, I'd like to know what you use to transform

Shadow_lugia - Well, we can only hope that this is accepted

I posted my sheet yesterday, but it's the very last post on the page, so I see why it was missed. Just wanted you to know that I did post it, moon-panther.

Notice for those that care

Gardevoir @ - You're pokemon teacher is now Mew, since Mew is the only one left
All @ - We have room for one more, but your teacher will be Mew.

YAY!

Name: Bob
Pokemorph: Machamp
Appearance: Bob wears a white shirt and black pants. He has spiky, shiny brown hair and green eyes.
Personality: Bob is friendly and has a good sense of humor. He will do anything to rebuild the world.
History: Bob used to be a normal human, but realised the world was breaking down. He quickly met a psychic who taught him everything he needed to know.
Teacher: Mew
Other: Moon.

Tell me if I need to be more descriptive.

Name: Lyle
Pokémorph: Gengar

Appearance:
Lyle is quite thin and pale, with dark bags under his always-staring brown eye – only one, as the other is hidden by a black eyepatch. Underneath said eyepatch is what looks like a totally red eye, except for a small black pupil in the middle; it’s a gengar eye somehow implanted in Lyle’s head, though it can’t actually see. He has short, dry, wispy black hair that’s cut very roughly, making it look like he has a lumpy head. He wears baggy long shorts and a large t-shirt that’s somewhat old, but still in good condition save for various stains. He rarely wears shoes of any sort, so his soles are calloused and tougher than leather. He also has an old scar, shaped like a crescent moon, from his forehead to his throat, through his gengar eye.

Personality:
Lyle is rather socially awkward, rarely knowing what to say and likely to just be silent most of the time, off doing his own thing. However, he likes having other people around and pays attention to what’s going on around him. He’s also very stubborn, though easily embarrassed, and absolutely must be the best at everything and everything pokémon-related. When someone is better than him at something, he’ll probably turn sulky, and when there’s nobody around, practise at whatever he’s not good enough at. He likes to spend most of his time in gengar form when alone.

History:
Lyle was always an avid student of the Elders who spoke of pokémon, fascinated with their fantastic abilities and, as one might expect of a young boy, always dreamed of being or owning one. When he was twelve, he went out on his own to try to find pokémon despite being told it would do no good. A slightly older teenager, desperate because of something or another involving the dying world – well, he thought so anyway, but never checked – attacked him with a knife, carving out his eye and the crescent-shaped scar on his face. It was then that his teacher came to him, healing him and bestowing him with the eye and ability to transform. He couldn’t see out of the eye, but when transformed, he had full vision. In return for this, he decided to do his best for whatever his teacher needed of him, if only to not be in debt.

Teacher: Cresselia

/rushed

FMC said, so.

Approved! Ok, that's all, no more! I'll be starting this thing now!

- - - - - - - - - - - - -
Six figures stand in a clearing, hidden behind dark cloaks and look to be human in shape as well as size. They all seem to be waiting patently, watching the single path that leads to the clearing. One of the six looks behind him at the only other person there that wasn’t wearing a cloak. Sitting on a rock was a very short woman with black hair and pale blue eyes, a pelt of a Arcanine resting on her lap.

“How long do you think it’ll take for the rest to show up, Mewtwo?”

The one cloaked figure sighs, pulling the hood off his head to show a sweep of long purple hair and deep purple. His skin is pale with a grayish purple tint to it. He looks back to the path, then to the others.

“Soon…they will be here soon enough. Now, I think it would be wise for you five to get rid of the hoods before the others arrive, they may think you are strange”

One of the smaller figures giggles a bit, pulling off her hood , her short pink hair sticking out in different directions. She smiles a huge smile, giggling still.

“Oh , stop being so serious Mewtwo”

“Mespirit, you could learn to be a bit more serious”

Mespirt turns to the cloacked figure on her left, then leans on him with a grin.

“Now now, brother Azelf”

Azelf sighs, taking off his hood to show a mess of blue hair. He then reaches for his other sister’s hood to pull it off.

“..thought so…Uxie, wake up!”

The young girl yawns, scratching her bright blond hair. She sighs, a small pout on her face.

“….but…I want to sleep…”

Mewtwo sighs, his eyes closed. He then looks through his cloak and find a blindfold.

“Uxie…would you please?”

Uxie blushes, taking the blindfold. She ties it around her eyes, then chuckles shyly.

“Sorry…forgot”

Mewtwo opens his eyes , then looks over at the remaining two. He walks over behind the two and grabs their hoods. He pulls them off to reveal a boy with short pink hair and a woman with long light blond hair.

“Mew…Cresselia…mind joining us?”

Mew smiles up at Mewtwo, bouncing around a bit in his bubbly way. Cresselia smile a bit, folding her hands in front of her in a very lady like fashion . She then looks down the path.

“…..some one is coming”

Mew turns to the path, hopping still.

“Yay!”

Mareena was running down the forest path, her bag bouncing off the back of her legs, but she ignored it. Her red hair fluttered behind her, blazing bright in the forest's darkness. The mostly-orange pelt of a Floatzel was held tight to her chest, the twin tails flipping around her knees.

"Azelf!" She called, not quite knowing if she was close, but surely her teacher could hear her.

"Sensei! Where are you?"

Azelf turns to the path, then smiles warmly at the approching girl.

"Mareena...seems you have made it"

"Sensei!" Mareena called when she spotted the man, and launched herself into his arms.

"Sensei, sensei, I'm here, am I late?" She asked excitedly, still clutching her pelt tight.

Azelf looks down at the girl, a bit shocked that he was just glomped. He hears his sisters chuckle behind him, causing him to turn a shade of pink.

"Uh...no...you're just on time..."

"She's cute, brother dearest"

"Maybe she's a bit -more- than a student..."

Azelf hisses at his sister.

Thorn was next to bounce into the clearing, wearing her special shirt that shimmered in the moonlight. "I'm heeeeeeeeere!~" she said in a singsong voice. Although she was silly, she was quite intelligent. "Hi Uxie!" she said happily, running up to the girl in the blindfold.

Bob rushed down the pathway. "My tutor, where are you?" he yelled. Soon, he came to a spot in the middle of the forest, with three figures. One had a blindfold on. "Uxie, where is Mew? Do you know?"

Luna ran up to the clearing and heard Mareena say something to Azelf. She liked how the word "sensei" sounded and said, "Mew-sensei! Hi!" She smiled and waved.

Back
Top Bottom