• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Closed Sinnoh Folk Story 2

Uxie chuckles as she hears her student run up to her. She holds out her arms in welcome.

"Thorn...welcome"

Mew spins around and squees, causing Mewtwo to cover his ears in protest. Mew hops up and down, waving his arms at Bob and Luna.

"Here! Here! I'm here~!"

Arkra was the quietest of all, dawning a rather somber expression. She looked very grim, though on the inside she could feel the excitement and anxiety welling up inside of her. There were butterflies in her stomach.

"Where is Mesprit?" Her voice was low and anxious.

Bob turns to Mew. "Hello, Mew-sensei. What do you have to tell me today?" He bows slightly. "Are you feeling happy, as usual?"

((I like present tense.))

((haha, nice job moony. xDD))

"Sensei, what exactly do we have to do...?" Mareena asked quietly, absentmindedly stroking the pelt in her arms as if it were a cat.

"Will it be dangerous? Will we need to fight?"

Lyle walked along the path, hunched over even though his backpack was mostly empty and pretty light, with only a few changes of clothing and several extra eyepatches. There wasn't even any food, not after he'd finished the single sandwich he'd packed while walking here.

When he walked into the clearing, he edged around it in the shadows. It looked like he should greet his teacher too, but being all hyper and excited was just so weird. He wasn't going to hug anyone, either. He settled for a wave, and found a comfortable spot to set down his backpack, then sat down.

Mespirit waves over to Arkra, waving her over.

"I'm here, Hun...geuss you all can't reconize us when we take a human form"

Mewtwo sighs and walks over to the rock Shana sat on and leans against it.

"...well...they sure aren't taking their time.."

"Are they suppose to?"

He looks up at Shana, then chuckles.

"No...not really. It's god they are here"

"Fight? I have divided feelings about fighting," said Thorn, punching a tree and causing a couple of Chesto berries to fall on her head.

Cresselia sees Lyle and smiles, a soft look on her face. She walks over to him and leans down.

"Hello...It's nice to see that you've made it in time...just relax"

Mew giggles madly, nodding at Bob. Azelf on the other hand smile down at Mareena.

"We're going to tell you all once everyone is here"

She nodded towards Mesprit and went to stand over at a dark corner where she hoped that nobody would notice her.

When were those others getting there? Arkra was losing patience, she was eager. Her hands were sweating profusedly, she gripped her gray pelt tightly, looking down at it absentmindedly. Why did they have to make her go through the pain of waiting? Argh!

Luna took one of the Chesto berries that fell from the branch before it touched Thorn's head and devoured the dry berry.

Bob looked over at the Chesto berries falling to the ground. He launched himself at the tree and grabbed two, landing perfectly near the trunk. Bob sat down on a log and started to eat the berries. "Mew-sensei, tell us what we will do today when the others get here."

Mew chuckles, wagging his finger.

"Nuh uh! You have to wait~"

Mewtwo rolls his eyes, shaking his head.

"Mew, we could tell them something...."

Mew looks up at him, a cute pout on his face.

"Nooo...then we'll hae to repeat ourselves, and that's not fun!"

Mareena pulled away from Azelf eventually, and settled under a tree, her pelt in her lap. She watched the others gather berries, not really hungry enough herself to join them. She stuck a hand in her pocket and pulled out a hair tie, pulling her fiery red locks back into a messy ponytail.

"I can't wait to show sensei how much better I've become at using my Pokemon's skills... And I'm better at swimming..." She said to herself.

"That is alright, Mew-sensei," Bob said. He bowed his head and waited patiently for the others to arrive.

((If you were wondering, I chose the name Bob because I couldn't think fo anything else. I just thought of Joe, but that's not as funny.))

Lyle stared at Cresselia when she crouched by him, then he nodded. "Yes, sensei," he said, although he'd already followed these 'orders'. Looking back at the others to simply watch them, he took in the small bits of information they were providing, about both the mission and their personalities. He also listened for their names when they provided them.

"How many more are we expecting?" he asked, counting the number of people who had arrived.

Cresselia looks around, counting the people that were there. She then looks back at Lyle

"There seems to be four people missing. Once they are here, we will tell you the task at hand"

Jackson walked slowly through the forest. He'd get to the group soon. He was just taking his time. Eventually, he found the group all gathered together.

"Hey Azelf," he said smugly. He found a good tree to lean against, and took out his iPod to listen to some music while waiting for the others.

((Lol, moon-panther, I love the personalities you're giving the legendaries))

Azelf turns and sees his second student. He sighs when he sees him pull out his music device and start to ignore the rest of group.

"Well...now we wait for three more, I geuss..."

Thorn looked around, muttering, "They sure are late... I wish ther was some kind of lake, so I could transform for a few minutes and appreciate how the moon shines on the water, perhaps giving the on time people rides..." she sighed.

Back
Top Bottom